Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#325 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Ovid, MI

I enjoyed this face wash; it cleared up my breakout and left my face feeling soft and healthy. The smell is not my favorite but it's not the worse. It's a reasonable priced product. I'd recommend it to people with normal skin tho as it didn't seem "strong enough" for problem skin.
maria a.
maria a.

I have struggled with acne for about 4 years and i would always try many facial products and once i came across Clearasils face washes my acne has cleared up very well theres times when i break out but its not as bad as it used to be I'm forever going to purchase their products!
Macey T.
Macey T.
Saint Albans, VT

I really like this product. I haven't used it long enough to give an extensive review, but upon trying it, I loved it. The consistency, smell, and price of the face wash was great.
I have very dry skin, usually after washing my face it feels even MORE dry...this one didn't.
Linda P.
Linda P.

Clearasil is my favorite brand when it comes to wash my face. My face is very clean after I use it. It had cleared all my acnee. I have been using it for months now, I have tried other products but I always go back to this one. It is the best cleanser for a acne pro skin.
Derrian J.
Derrian J.

I love love love all clearasil products. It is the only cleanser that makes my face feel clean and refreshed. The packaging is nice and the product truly is gentle and yet effective. I strongly recommend this product to everyone, I'm going to get another bottle tomorrow.
Hu Yun L.
Hu Yun L.
Hamilton, Ontario

A dependable product. I don't necessarily use it daily but when I feel a pimple coming on or an irritation on my face I only have to use this product once in order to keep my face from breaking out horribly. The product goes on like cream and glides off like hand soap
jamie S.
jamie S.
Windsor Locks, CT

This is one of my favorite face washes when my skin is breaking out. It really soothes the skin and help clear it up quickly. I feel my face kind of has a film to it when using this product, that's the only down side. But other than that its a really good face wash!
Laila A.
Laila A.
Brook Park, OH

I love love love this product. I use it everyday when i take off my makeup and then i wash my face with this product. i don't have acne anymore and my face feels so fresh and clean. I have oily skin in certain places so this really helps because it is also oil free
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Sunnyvale, CA

Using this product daily well really help minimize the amount of breakouts you have. Also it doesn't leave your skin feeling too dry or harsh. I would recommend this product to people with acne-prone skin who want to fight breakouts. I will continue to buy this.
Haylee R.
Haylee R.
Temperance, MI

Unfortunately I have had unpleasant experiences with clearasil. I noticed how badly that it bleaches my towels and wash clothes when I pat my face dry. If it bleaches my towels and washcloths the way that it does then can you imagine what it does to our skin???
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now