Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#331 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
jamie S.
jamie S.
Windsor Locks, CT
This is one of my favorite face washes when my skin is breaking out. It really soothes the skin and help clear it up quickly. I feel my face kind of has a film to it when using this product, that's the only down side. But other than that its a really good face wash!
Laila A.
Laila A.
Brook Park, OH
I love love love this product. I use it everyday when i take off my makeup and then i wash my face with this product. i don't have acne anymore and my face feels so fresh and clean. I have oily skin in certain places so this really helps because it is also oil free
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Sunnyvale, CA
Using this product daily well really help minimize the amount of breakouts you have. Also it doesn't leave your skin feeling too dry or harsh. I would recommend this product to people with acne-prone skin who want to fight breakouts. I will continue to buy this.
Haylee R.
Haylee R.
Temperance, MI
Unfortunately I have had unpleasant experiences with clearasil. I noticed how badly that it bleaches my towels and wash clothes when I pat my face dry. If it bleaches my towels and washcloths the way that it does then can you imagine what it does to our skin???
Marina M.
Marina M.
Just because it says oil free this product does an amazing job to keep my face hydrated. i have a combo skin type and i tried this product for the first time yesterday the product is so gentle on my skin and doesn't leave my skin red after washing it i love it
Molly B.
Molly B.
Yuba City, CA
I have the Clearasil face scrub for blackheads and it's my very favorite I have already seen results it's a good value for an affordable price. It met all my expectations as a face scrub and it doesn't irrate my skin I would recommend this product to others
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
While I love clearasil products I can't say I'm a fan of this. I don't feel like this really helps clean my face after I've taken my makeup off. Its soft and gentle but its probably as effective as rubbing lotion on my face.
Clearasil has better face washes.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Perrysburg, OH
I really like this cleanser for those days i can feel a painful pimple coming in or just feel extra oily or couldn't get all my makeup off for whatever reason. i like the texture of it on my face and the results are alway to my expectaions and they are high.
Kacie B.
Kacie B.
Corinth
I really liked this face wash. I didn't have any major breakouts while using this. I tried to save a bit and got the off brand that was supposed to be comparable to this wash and it definitely was not. Its worth the extra for the brand name on this one.
Morganne G.
Morganne G.
Chalmers, IN
I started using this when I was in elementary school and it cleared my acne and I was covered! Now I don't have any issues with acne and get compliments on my skin. I would highly recommend this to anyone with acne issues. It worked wonders for me!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?