2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Wheelersburg
Used this for a few weeks and was not happy with the results at all. It caused my face to dry out immensely to the point that it was peeling. It also did not help to reduce any acne. Will not buy again.
anshels s.
anshels s.
West Milford
Ove washing my face first thing in the morning with this amazing face wash. not only does it help with acne but it helps with not drying your skin, like other face wash. The smell is heavenly
Helen G.
Helen G.
I bought this for my son and sometimes sneak and use it for myself. It leaves my face feeling very clean. It has a good smell and is a good value. You can buy it almost anywhere!
Madz L.
Madz L.
I don't likr this wash. It leaves my skin dry and dehydrated and doesn't even remove blemishes. I would definitely not recommend this, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Kelley H.
Kelley H.
Beverly Hills, CA
I've been using this product for a few months. It did not reduce treat or prevent breakouts and didn't feel like it was effectively cleansing my skin. I wouldn't repurchase.
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Balch Springs, TX
This formula is great for everyday face cleaning. I use it in the shower to wash my face every morning. It's super gentle yet, super effective at cleaning out your pores.
Francesca W.
Francesca W.
Pompano Beach, FL
It worked fairly well for me for awhile then I noticed I started to get very oily skin from it. Which made applying makeup a hassle as well as I started to break out.
Joshua P.
Joshua P.
Brown Deer, WI
I work in a restaurant and this is all I can use to keep my hat line acne free. My daughter had also found this cleaner to be the best for her, we love it!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Cottage Grove, MN
My 13 year old daughter uses this. The fragrance irritates her skin, but she did say it feels nice afterwards and seems to get all the dirt and oil off.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
This broke me out so badly when I first started to use it. some people say that's your skin purging itself of all the gunk in it but like it was so bad.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?