BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Jessica L.
Mabton, WA
I wash my face with this cleanser everyday and it leaves my skin looking flawless! I would recommend this to others !
Joseph B.
Buna, TX
This stuff works pretty decent but I found if you leave it on too long it burns. Other than that it does pretty good
Andrea E.
Erie, PA
I like this product because it feels so good on my face it cleans my face it is not to harsh my face feels so alive
Jennifer G.
Pell City, AL
Good for sensitive skin. smells nice. didn't overdry my skin. leaves skin feeling g clean and refreshed
Emily G.
Grovetown, GA
Great priced cleanser. I use it daily. No issues or residue. Good product. Highly recommend to others.
Karastyn S.
Battle Creek, MI
I swear by this product. Always keeps my acne under control. And I have it without this face wash!
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH
Used this all the time one of my favorite brand of face cleaners . I use growing up and still do
Amanda J.
Dumas, TX
This is used everyday by my daughter and self. It works amazingly well and is not to expensive.
Denise D.
Schenectady, NY
Love this cleanser. i usually have a hard time finding a face wash i like but this one is great
Evelyn O.
Harrison, NJ
Best cleanser of all time! Removes all my makeup and leaves my face feeling squeaky clean!
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?