Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#331 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Serena D.
Serena D.
Johnstown, PA
Use this in the shower and I must say I love it. It has really prevented me from getting andy huge breakouts and if your skin is always over oily or dry then you need this!
India D.
India D.
Beltsville, MD
I love the way it smells,feels on my skin, and this kinda of gross but if it gets in your mouth, it's not unpleasant lol! It gets the job done, will be purchasing again !
Faith B.
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms
I have used this scrub before but unfortunately I am not a fan because it caused me to have a rash all over my face after use. It didn't work well for my sensitive skin.
Siana A.
Siana A.
Brooklyn, NY
It is wonderful at cleaning and gets really deep into pores that have been clogged by makeup all day, but if you're not careful (especially with scrubbing tools like clarasonic, etc.) those exfoliating bulbs can hurt.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Floral Park, NY
I admit I'm a little bit of a beauty hoarder. I love having different scents and brands on hand. This is one brand I use all the time and cant get enough of.
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Columbia, KY
This face wash is effective at clearing your breakouts, but it also dries your face out to the extreme. I can't deal with the harsh chemicals any longer.
Mich C.
Mich C.
Would say that this actually made a difference for me as a teen with occasional acne outbreaks. But after purchasing this product for a long time, I had to switch to a different face wash.
Gloria D.
Gloria D.
Philadelphia, PA
This cleanser leaves your face feeling like an elastic. I know it's oil free but it just leaves a horrible feeling on your face and really doesn't help at all.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
I've been using this for a while now because the store was out of another brand I use so I decided to try this. It works great at keeping my skin clear. I notice a difference when I stop using it.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this face wash !! It make my fave feel so clean and refreshed after i use it . It doesn't dry my face out. Make my skin soft and smooth.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?