Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#344 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Britny S.
Britny S.
Riverton, WY

Leaves my face feeling right and dry. Doesn't help clean away my acne but it helps clean my face.
heather s.
heather s.

This face wash works great and I have repurchased it and have had it multiple times and I love it
Kayla M.
Kayla M.

This is my absolute favorite face wash! It leaves your face feeling clean and it smells amazing!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Fayetteville, NC

This product is wonderful . Leaves my face feeling fresh and clean . Doesn't dry it out either .
Amy S.
Amy S.
Naperville, IL

I did not really see a lasting difference. The smell of this product is really gross personally.
Danielle Emmalee C.
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH

Used this all the time one of my favorite brand of face cleaners . I use growing up and still do
Nicole  A.
Nicole A.
Hollywood, FL

It's a great scrub for acne I used it mostly for my shoulders and it got rid of most of the acne
Carla A.
Carla A.
Jacksonville , Fl

I like it because it cleans my face, but it's not my favorite. It still leaves make up residue.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Dumas, TX

This is used everyday by my daughter and self. It works amazingly well and is not to expensive.
Denise D.
Denise D.
Schenectady, NY

Love this cleanser. i usually have a hard time finding a face wash i like but this one is great
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now