BY CLEARASIL #27 in Face Scrubs

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
Mary Kathryn M.
This is my favorite face wash of all time. It doesn't over dry, it removes my make up easily, and it foams up nicely.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
This isn't my favorite but I like it well enough to cleansey skin after using makeup remover to wipe off my make-up.
Allison K.
Morrison, IL
Pretty good product. It truly is oil free and it gets the job done. You can also get it anywhere so that's a score
Daisy C.
La Habra , CA
This is the bomb for my nasty oily skin.. I love it so much I have really sensitive skins and this is my to go to..
Marissa D.
Marcus Hook, PA
Be careful!! This stuff can seriously dry you out, but it is good at banishing pimples. Just grab some moisturizer.
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
Love clearasil products very much. I've used them for years and never been disappointed. Great for adults andvteens
Chey C.
It's a good product. I didn't really like it that much but it got the job done. Try it and see if it works for you.
Delaney V.
Monroe, MI
I love this. It is very good for acne. I first got it because it was on sale and I think it is great for oily skin.
Heather L.
This is one of the only brand cleansers I can use on my face without it making it worse. Would definitely recommend
Andrea E.
Erie, PA
I like this product because it feels so good on my face it cleans my face it is not to harsh my face feels so alive
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?