Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#325 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
Brawley, CA

Love this face wash. helps oily skin and moisturizes face. I've used this product for a while already.
Rosanna S.
Rosanna S.
Deer Park, NY

I use this everyday and it's so refreshing. I love the smell of it. It doesn't break the bank either!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Broken Arrow, OK

Works ok. Not the greatest, but I have very sensitive skin and it made my face feel tight and itchy.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Aurora , IN

I liked the clean smell of this product, but it was too potent for my skin. It caused major dryness.
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Chardon, OH

This is the only face wash I use. It keeps my breakouts under control and does not dry out my skin.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Me and my mom use it everyday it helps us with our type of skin because we have oily and bumpy skin
Virginia Y.
Virginia Y.

My go to face wash makes my skin soft and clean some face washes make you feel dry this one doesn't
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Shelby, MI

Keeps your face clean and fresh and really does help blast to help your face look and feel better.
Karastyn S.
Karastyn S.
Battle Creek, MI

I swear by this product. Always keeps my acne under control. And I have it without this face wash!
Tasnuba H.
Tasnuba H.
Bronx, Ny

This face scrub is amazing. It really gets the dead skin off my face from the junk makeup. Love it
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now