BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Shekeya W.
Shekeya W.
Keeps a frsh clean feeling. I use it twice a week which is enough for my skin and it does wonders.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Midvale, UT
Love this product, I recommend all my friends and family to use it. My face is always so refreshed
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Shelby, MI
Keeps your face clean and fresh and really does help blast to help your face look and feel better.
Tasnuba H.
Tasnuba H.
Bronx, NY
This face scrub is amazing. It really gets the dead skin off my face from the junk makeup. Love it
Elsa D.
Elsa D.
It's perfect to use at the end of the day. After taking of your make-up, this is the perfect way to cleanse your face.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Saint Cloud, MN
This product smells great and I have no oil, dirt, or residue on my face after using the product.
Britny S.
Britny S.
Riverton, WY
Leaves my face feeling right and dry. Doesn't help clean away my acne but it helps clean my face.
Djuana H.
Djuana H.
Commerce, GA
I love this product one daily face wash and it keeps my pores clean. I've been using it for as long as I can remember!
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Enterprise, AL
Great!! This is another go to cleanser for me! Helps me with break outs and I use it to wash away make up at the end of the day
Mary Kate D.
Mary Kate D.
Williston, SC
Smells great and the texture helps really clean out your pores. I like using it to wake up in the morning.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?