Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#344 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Brittany N.
Brittany N.
Chardon, OH

This is the only face wash I use. It keeps my breakouts under control and does not dry out my skin.
Noah s.
Noah s.
Beaverdam, VA

This is the only face wash that does exactly what I need it to ,the only one i can really rely on!
Karastyn S.
Karastyn S.
Battle Creek, MI

I swear by this product. Always keeps my acne under control. And I have it without this face wash!
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Shelby, MI

Keeps your face clean and fresh and really does help blast to help your face look and feel better.
Tasnuba H.
Tasnuba H.
Bronx, NY

This face scrub is amazing. It really gets the dead skin off my face from the junk makeup. Love it
Virginia Y.
Virginia Y.

My go to face wash makes my skin soft and clean some face washes make you feel dry this one doesn't
Shekeya W.
Shekeya W.

Keeps a frsh clean feeling. I use it twice a week which is enough for my skin and it does wonders.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Midvale, UT

Love this product, I recommend all my friends and family to use it. My face is always so refreshed
Delaney W.
Delaney W.
Concord, Nc

Works well to remove all traces of makeup. Leaves my skin very VERY dry however. Last a long time
Julie H.
Julie H.
Saint Cloud, MN

This product smells great and I have no oil, dirt, or residue on my face after using the product.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now