BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Elsa D.
It's perfect to use at the end of the day. After taking of your make-up, this is the perfect way to cleanse your face.
Djuana H.
Commerce, GA
I love this product one daily face wash and it keeps my pores clean. I've been using it for as long as I can remember!
Jessica L.
Mabton, WA
I wash my face with this cleanser everyday and it leaves my skin looking flawless! I would recommend this to others !
Jillian S.
This dried out my skin really badly, and it did not feel like my face was getting clean at all when I was using this.
Darian R.
Danielson, CT
Love the microbeads in this cleaner, i work in a warehouse so my face is constantly collecting dust on a daily basis
Jennifer S.
Dowagiac, MI
My youngest daughter uses this product. She says she doesn't think it works and she's been using it daily for weeks.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
This isn't my favorite but I like it well enough to cleansey skin after using makeup remover to wipe off my make-up.
Laurie M.
Keeps my face way less oily than it usually is and I hardly experience breakouts when I use this. The price is right.
Yasmin S.
New Hyde Park, NY
Yes yes yes! Such a great product if you have acne and acne scars! I've been using this for many years now I love it
Mary Kathryn M.
This is my favorite face wash of all time. It doesn't over dry, it removes my make up easily, and it foams up nicely.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?