Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#323 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Katy, TX
This scrub cleared my acne within two weeks of using it. I noticed a difference after the first week. If I ever ever ever have bad acne again this is my go to affordable product. Made my skin feel clean, refreshed, & moisturized. Did not dry my skin out.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Delray Beach, FL
I love the scrubbers in this product. They are perfectly sized and are not too rough yet abrasive enough to remove my makeup and exfoliate my face on a daily basis. I've used expensive department store cleansers and always come back to this one.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Kansas City, MO
Okay, so I can't say enough good things about this product! I love it, it makes my face feel nice and cool, and refreshing after every wash. No more oily feeling face and no more acne either! Best stuff ever!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Byron Center, MI
I like this product because it makes my face feel clean after use but I have found I can only use it once or twice a week. if I use it more than that I notice I develope dry spots around my nose and chin.
maria a.
maria a.
I have struggled with acne for about 4 years and i would always try many facial products and once i came across Clearasils face washes my acne has cleared up very well theres times when i break out but its not as bad as it used to be I'm forever going to purchase their products!
Monica F.
Monica F.
This product I feel does not work. My daughter is not a fan of Clearasil. The product is thick and when wet doesn't smear/spread well. It just doesn't feel like your face is clean when done.
Jadah P.
Jadah P.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this everyday! I don't miss a day. This is the best thing for your skin. Super easy to apply. Don't burn your skin like most products. You instantly see a difference. Go out and buy it.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
San Antonio , TX
The only product my husband uses. He doesn't have overly sensitive skin but he loves this product because it does its job and it's a great cleanser while also remaining gentle on the skin.
Donneitha R.
Donneitha R.
This is my go-to cleanser! my oily skin takes a beating, so I use this for the deep cleaning that it needs. I cleanse and prevent breakouts, yet this doesn't dry the skin. it's a win-win!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Lagrangeville, NY
This worked well but after using it for awhile it made my face really dry . When I would it off my face would feel super hot and kind of burn. I did not like it so much for my skin.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?