2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
I've tried this stuff, but it made my face really dry which made it break out even more.
Krystle A.
Krystle A.
Bennington, VT
I use this daily to remove any dirt and oil. It works great with no residue feeling. Just a nice squeaky clean feeling.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
This leaves your face feeling smooth and soft. I have used this for a number of years and have always had a smooth clear face :).
Caleigh F.
Caleigh F.
Carroll, IA
I keep this product in my shower so that I always have it when needed, I also highly recommend this product.
Tabatha K.
Tabatha K.
Westville , IL
This product is okay. It's not my favorite but I would use as a backup if I didn't have my favorite on hand.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Beaumont, TX
OBSESSED. This exfoliates and treat acne without over-drying. Your skin will thank you.
Gia S.
Gia S.
Schaumburg, IL
My face feels so incredibly clean after scrubbing and moisturizing my face! You can really see a difference after the first use!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Nuevo, CA
Face scrub did a good job of cleaning my face but left it feeling really dry after even when applied lotion.
Terri S.
Terri S.
Bakersfield, CA
This facial wash works great and rinses easily.
Never leaves your face dry.
Perfect for keeping acne at bay.
Doesn't make skin oily not dry out skin. gets rid of blemishes fast. also smells great and lathers up great
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?