2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Enterprise, AL
Great!! This is another go to cleanser for me! Helps me with break outs and I use it to wash away make up at the end of the day
Mary Kate D.
Mary Kate D.
Williston, SC
Smells great and the texture helps really clean out your pores. I like using it to wake up in the morning.
Chey C.
Chey C.
It's a good product. I didn't really like it that much but it got the job done. Try it and see if it works for you.
Traci P.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
This isn't my favorite but I like it well enough to cleansey skin after using makeup remover to wipe off my make-up.
Carla A.
Carla A.
Jacksonville, FL
I like it because it cleans my face, but it's not my favorite. It still leaves make up residue.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Wichita, KS
Best product out there! It's the only thing that cleared up my stubborn acne. Makes your face feel clean. I Amazed it works.

Rachel G.
Rachel G.
BIG SPRING, TX
Love clearasil products very much. I've used them for years and never been disappointed. Great for adults andvteens
Erin C.
Erin C.
pittsburgh, PA
Really sticks to your face but works extremely well and reduces redness and irritation quickly
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
I love how after I rinse my face feels firm and oil free! This is the only face wash I buy!
Heather L.
Heather L.
I love how this face wash makes my face feel! I got it to try something new and saw it was oil free, great buy!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?