Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#344 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Orlando, FL

It smelled good but didn't have much of an affect on my acne sadly. Does make your face softer though.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Raleigh, NC

When I started using it my acne cleared up in just a few days. I love how clean it makes my face feel!
emmy v.
emmy v.
Reading, PA

Clearasil is okay. This particular product does not feel like a scrub and be warned: it is very drying
Darlene A.
Darlene A.
Ashtabula, OH

Good face wash. I really like this one because after washing my face, my face doesn't feel dry or oily
Emily G.
Emily G.
Grovetown, GA

Great priced cleanser. I use it daily. No issues or residue. Good product. Highly recommend to others.
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
Brawley, CA

Love this face wash. helps oily skin and moisturizes face. I've used this product for a while already.
Rosanna S.
Rosanna S.
Deer Park, NY

I use this everyday and it's so refreshing. I love the smell of it. It doesn't break the bank either!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Aurora , IN

I liked the clean smell of this product, but it was too potent for my skin. It caused major dryness.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Broken Arrow, OK

Works ok. Not the greatest, but I have very sensitive skin and it made my face feel tight and itchy.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.

Me and my mom use it everyday it helps us with our type of skin because we have oily and bumpy skin
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now