2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Wichita, KS
Best product out there! It's the only thing that cleared up my stubborn acne. Makes your face feel clean. I Amazed it works.

Erin C.
Erin C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Really sticks to your face but works extremely well and reduces redness and irritation quickly
Heather L.
Heather L.
I love how this face wash makes my face feel! I got it to try something new and saw it was oil free, great buy!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
I love how after I rinse my face feels firm and oil free! This is the only face wash I buy!
Aerial C.
Aerial C.
Petersburg, TN
This product does amazingly on my face with me being prone to oily skin! I even talked my husband into using it.
Marlea M.
Marlea M.
Napoleon , OH
This is one of my absolute faves! It doesn't seem to leave my face dry at all and leaves it refreshed and clean!
Maleah M.
Maleah M.
Massillon, OH
It's great for oily skin. It's a scrub so I only use it once or twice a week. I recommend this product a lot.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
This leaves your face feeling smooth and soft. I have used this for a number of years and have always had a smooth clear face :).
Caleigh F.
Caleigh F.
Carroll, IA
I keep this product in my shower so that I always have it when needed, I also highly recommend this product.
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
I've tried this stuff, but it made my face really dry which made it break out even more.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?