BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Emily  .
Madison, AL
This broke me out like crazy. I would not buy this again. It does have a good scent but my skin is super sensitive to it.
Brenda P.
Louisville, KY
WITH A DAILY QUICK WASH, MY FACE STAYS ACNE FREE. IT IS SIMPLE TO USE AND CAN QUICKLY BECOME PART OF YOUR DAILY ROUTINE.
Monique P.
Pharr, TX
Great product. Didn't dry out my face or make it excessively oily either. Smells good and left my fave feeling refreshed.
Kendra K.
Bland, MO
Used this once and over dried my face. Too harsh for sensitive skin. Great smell and slightly tingles, but was too harsh
Jennifer A.
Burbank, CA
Horrible product make your skin even worse and even more breakouts come out. I would not recommend this at all to anyone.
Danica B.
Hinesville, GA
This keeps my face clean and free of break outs. It doesn't dry my face out and I love the way the scrub feels on my skin
Demarcus G.
Quitman, GA
This product is the best year round for acne control and the smell is fresh and clean.but you have to use a small amount
Lauren B.
Wildomar, Ca
Love the feeling of this wash! Its hydrating and makes my face so much more clear! I use it twice daily and i feel great!
Krystle A.
Bennington, VT
I use this daily to remove any dirt and oil. It works great with no residue feeling. Just a nice squeaky clean feeling.
Elsa D.
It's perfect to use at the end of the day. After taking of your make-up, this is the perfect way to cleanse your face.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?