BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Abby X.
I love these face scrubs. My husband uses these a lot. Buys one after another. It really help his acne.
Misty R.
Shuqualak, Ms
Clearasil is a great product. Love this face wash it works wonderful and leaves my skin clean and soft.
Livee D.
Lakewood, WA
Works pretty well on dry skin. Feels great especially after you've had a shower. Very refreshing and feels great.
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA
My go-to facial scrub, the perfect scrub that help lift off dead skin leaving my face fresh and moisturised.
Carrie E.
Columbus, IN
I love this face wash. It gets all the makeup off and helps prevent pimples. I really like that it makes your face oil free
Cynthia T.
Richmond, VA
This product is way too strong if you have sensitive skin. I had to stop using it. It caused discoloration around my mouth.
Gloria M.
Orlando, FL
It smelled good but didn't have much of an affect on my acne sadly. Does make your face softer though.
Kaitlyn H.
Mount Joy, PA
I've used this face wash for a few years now and it really helps with acne! I use it twice a day and love it! Highly recommend it!
Jennifer A.
Burbank, CA
Horrible product make your skin even worse and even more breakouts come out. I would not recommend this at all to anyone.
Demarcus G.
Quitman, GA
This product is the best year round for acne control and the smell is fresh and clean.but you have to use a small amount
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?