2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Ashlyn C.
Ashlyn C.
Fayetteville, NC
Loved the scrub even though it left my face dry. Some days I could tell the difference it made, some days I couldn't
Kaleigh H.
Kaleigh H.
I personally do not always use this product but when I do it leaves my face fresh and gives you that perfect "ahhhh" feeling.
Kind of burned but it really gets in your pores, if you wear makeup often since it cleans so good you might have acne for a couple days
Abby X.
Abby X.
I love these face scrubs. My husband uses these a lot. Buys one after another. It really help his acne.
Livee D.
Livee D.
Lakewood, WA
Works pretty well on dry skin. Feels great especially after you've had a shower. Very refreshing and feels great.
Titilayo O.
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA
My go-to facial scrub, the perfect scrub that help lift off dead skin leaving my face fresh and moisturised.
Carrie E.
Carrie E.
Columbus, IN
I love this face wash. It gets all the makeup off and helps prevent pimples. I really like that it makes your face oil free
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
Richmond, VA
This product is way too strong if you have sensitive skin. I had to stop using it. It caused discoloration around my mouth.
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Orlando, FL
It smelled good but didn't have much of an affect on my acne sadly. Does make your face softer though.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
This face wash works very good it helps with breakouts and gets rid of pimples and redness within a day
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?