BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Maddie F.
Wichita, KS
Best product out there! It's the only thing that cleared up my stubborn acne. Makes your face feel clean. I Amazed it works.

Cynthia T.
Richmond, VA
This product is way too strong if you have sensitive skin. I had to stop using it. It caused discoloration around my mouth.
Lizzie Z.
Adamstown, PA
Great, clean feeling. Leaves your face feeling refreshed and smooth! Love this product and this brand. Highly reccomeneded!
kathy k.
This product dried out my skin like crazy. It does dry out the pimples, but it dries out the rest of my skin way too much!
Eve C.
Great facial scrub leaves skin very soft, good texture, I recommend it to any one who is looking for a great facial product
Carrie E.
Columbus, IN
I love this face wash. It gets all the makeup off and helps prevent pimples. I really like that it makes your face oil free
Junielle T.
This is my go to face wash in the morning and night. I like how it does not dry out of face and is super soft in the face.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
I don't think this product works at all. Instead of preventing the acne I feel like my acne is the worse it has ever been.
Jake T.
Bensalem, PA
I've been using this for years. It keeps my face blemish free and is also mild enough that it has never dried my face out.
Kendra K.
Bland, MO
Used this once and over dried my face. Too harsh for sensitive skin. Great smell and slightly tingles, but was too harsh
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?