Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#325 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Heather I.
Heather I.

Take care of that dry skin while washing the grime away leaving you glowing with no oily residue left behind
Titilayo O.
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA

My go-to facial scrub, the perfect scrub that help lift off dead skin leaving my face fresh and moisturised.
Tabatha K.
Tabatha K.
Westville , Il

This product is okay. It's not my favorite but I would use as a backup if I didn't have my favorite on hand.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

As someone with acne, I felt that this face wash really helped clear up my trouble spots quicker than others
Shania B.
Shania B.

Amazing face scrub! Very gentle on the skin. Does not dry out skin. Does not make my skin oily. Great smell!
Becky H.
Becky H.
Lansing, KS

Works great. Gets the job done. Not much else to say about an acne wash as long as it gets rid of the acne.
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
Maumee, OH

Makes me feels clean. Has diminished my blemishes. Great to use in the shower. It is non drying to my skin.
Doesn't make skin oily not dry out skin. gets rid of blemishes fast. also smells great and lathers up great
Kiana Q.
Kiana Q.
Windsor Locks, CT

Leaves my skin fresh and soft! I use it before bed or when I wake up in the morning to get a fresh feeling.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Haymarket, VA

It worked pretty well but it seemed to dry my skin out more than usual cleansers with the same ingredients.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now