Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#344 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

Works well with oily skin! Keeps the skin clear and matte. Very fresh feeling to the face after the wash!
Janet B.
Janet B.
Tulare, CA

I like how it feels on my skin when I'm washing my face but I felt it was drying my skin too much for me.
Yasarina R.
Yasarina R.
Milwaukee, WI

Love it !!!! It leaves my skin fresh and feeling new and clean. I t is mot expensive and i like it a lot
emilie c.
emilie c.
Aberdeen, SD

This face wash really helped get rid of my acne when I was younger but it doesn't do much can for me now
Berenice P.
Berenice P.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA

Works amazing for blemishes and acne scars, big fan. My skin has been quite clear and amazing finishing.
Jillayne G.
Jillayne G.
Allentown, PA

It is a decent face wash. My skin is acne prone and this helped keep it at bay, but won't get rid of it.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Wind Gap, PA

Love this face cleaner. Makes my skin feel amazing and no oily residue. Also does not dry out my skin!!
Misty R.
Misty R.
Shuqualak, Ms

Clearasil is a great product. Love this face wash it works wonderful and leaves my skin clean and soft.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Newtown, CT

I have used this face cleanser for many years and I have RARELY had pimples. It must be doing it's job!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Pell City, AL

Good for sensitive skin. smells nice. didn't overdry my skin. leaves skin feeling g clean and refreshed
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now