Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Jordan P.Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Julie S.Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Evelyn O.See all 5 photos
2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or a...For me it didn't help at all. ... 3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin c...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effec...My skin is very sensitive and ... 3 Answers
Photos (5)
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Love the smell of this one and how it leaves my skin acne/oily free. My friend showed me this one and I thank her all the time.
Gloria D.
Gloria D.
Philadelphia, PA
This cleanser leaves your face feeling like an elastic. I know it's oil free but it just leaves a horrible feeling on your face and really doesn't help at all.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
I've been using this for a while now because the store was out of another brand I use so I decided to try this. It works great at keeping my skin clear. I notice a difference when I stop using it.
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this face wash !! It make my fave feel so clean and refreshed after i use it . It doesn't dry my face out. Make my skin soft and smooth.
Jake T.
Jake T.
Bensalem, PA
I've been using this for years. It keeps my face blemish free and is also mild enough that it has never dried my face out.
Jalisa A.
Jalisa A.
My face was so dirty and had many little bumps in one place. using this product for a good two weeks totally did the trick. recommend to all skin types. results may vary.
Emily  .
Emily .
Madison, AL
This broke me out like crazy. I would not buy this again. It does have a good scent but my skin is super sensitive to it.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Works fairly decent definitely leaves you refreshed and clean feeling. Would recommend for others to try out definitely.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I have struggled with acne all my life and have extremely sensitive skin! This product is amazing. It has helped my skin and doesn't burn.
Sherri M.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
I love this product!!! I use it everyday and I've not had any acne. It makes my face feel clean and smooth. I would recommend it to others.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?