Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#325 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Maleah M.
Maleah M.
Massillon, OH

It's great for oily skin. It's a scrub so I only use it once or twice a week. I recommend this product a lot.
David Y.
David Y.
Melbourne, FL

Price is excellent , smell good . Easy wash out your oily feeling , keep your skin moisture . Great face wash
Brenda p.
Brenda p.

This scrub is great. It refreshes my skin everyday when i use it on the morning. This is one of my favorites.
Tami B.
Tami B.
Feeding hills, Ma

This scrub gets in your pores and really cleans them out. I love that I can just set the bottle in the shower
Terri S.
Terri S.
Bakersfield, CA

This facial wash works great and rinses easily.
Never leaves your face dry.
Perfect for keeping acne at bay.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Vance, AL

This acne face scrub works really well and does not dry your face out. Reasonable price for a great product!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Nuevo, CA

Face scrub did a good job of cleaning my face but left it feeling really dry after even when applied lotion.
Ayelen A.
Ayelen A.
West Jordan, Ut

Feels like cream when it is going on your skin. Doesn't dry out skin and keeps skin from getting oily all dy
KaylaMae S.
KaylaMae S.
Andrews , IN

Love using this cleanser in the shower. It has a nice texture and is not too rough to use on sensitive skin.
Caleigh F.
Caleigh F.
Carroll, IA

I keep this product in my shower so that I always have it when needed, I also highly recommend this product.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now