BY CLEARASIL #27 in Face Scrubs

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
Andrea M.
Love the smell of this one and how it leaves my skin acne/oily free. My friend showed me this one and I thank her all the time.
Gwyn B.
Quakertown, PA
I use this in the shower, and I like it,
it's not as good as the clean and clear face wash but,
it is still a good face-wash.
Kaleigh H.
I personally do not always use this product but when I do it leaves my face fresh and gives you that perfect "ahhhh" feeling.
Ashley  R.
East Hartford, CT
I use this product all the time. My face always feels much cleaner after just one use. I would really recommend this product
Rouzel b.
Pretty good cleanser that doesn't dry out my sensitive skin. It cleans and leave the face oil free without redness on my skin
Megan S.
Hollywood, MD
Keiry d.
Queens Vlg, NY
I really like this product i use it once a week for remove dead skin and dark spots after i wash my face it feels really soft
Maddie F.
Wichita, KS
Best product out there! It's the only thing that cleared up my stubborn acne. Makes your face feel clean. I Amazed it works.

Melissa B.
Hope, AR
I just finished a tube of this face wash a couple months ago...I loved how it cleansed my face. Was always kept in my shower
Keeley D.
N Huntingdon, PA
I like the smell of this and really makes my face feel fresh and clean. Didn't really notice any changes in my skin over time
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?