BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Randolph M.
Long Is City, NY
It does it's job and it does it well. I use it just about every other day and have minimal zits, although it has no effect on my blackheads.
Rebecca L.
Fayetteville, NC
This product is wonderful . Leaves my face feeling fresh and clean . Doesn't dry it out either .
Britny S.
Riverton, WY
Leaves my face feeling right and dry. Doesn't help clean away my acne but it helps clean my face.
Brenda P.
Louisville, KY
WITH A DAILY QUICK WASH, MY FACE STAYS ACNE FREE. IT IS SIMPLE TO USE AND CAN QUICKLY BECOME PART OF YOUR DAILY ROUTINE.
Elizabeth R.
Omaha, AR
I use this every day and it does a good job at clearing up my face. But not as good as I would like it too
Samantha M.
Walhalla, SC
Love that this product is actually oil free, with an already oily face, it helps a tremendous amount!! Along with it being a scrub also!! More clean without all the oil!
Justina O.
I love this product so much! I have an oilly T zone and dry skin everywhere else. I normally break out in my T zone and cheeks. This product seems to set the oil but doesn't dry the rest of my skin out! I took one star off because if you don't use it up fast enough it seems to stop working. I used it while breaking out and I had not been breaking out so I stoped using it regularly for about a month and started breaking out again. Sadly it seemed to not help this time until I got a new one.
Maria F.
Ramona, CA
Good if you have mild breakouts. Smells good. But if you have sensitive skin, this is no good.
Kiana Q.
West Haven, CT
Leaves my skin fresh and soft! I use it before bed or when I wake up in the morning to get a fresh feeling.
Alma O.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this on clearance at Target. I don't really need something too fancy since I don't have problematic skin, i just like something to wash my face with after removing my makeup and this product has been great. It cleans my face from any excess makeup that might have stayed behind and keeps it super soft and oil free.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?