Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#311 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
KaylaMae S.
KaylaMae S.
Andrews , IN

Love using this cleanser in the shower. It has a nice texture and is not too rough to use on sensitive skin.
Ayelen A.
Ayelen A.
West Jordan, UT

Feels like cream when it is going on your skin. Doesn't dry out skin and keeps skin from getting oily all dy
Kiana Q.
Kiana Q.
Windsor Locks, CT

Leaves my skin fresh and soft! I use it before bed or when I wake up in the morning to get a fresh feeling.
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
Maumee, OH

Makes me feels clean. Has diminished my blemishes. Great to use in the shower. It is non drying to my skin.
Doesn't make skin oily not dry out skin. gets rid of blemishes fast. also smells great and lathers up great
Mary W.
Mary W.
Haymarket, VA

It worked pretty well but it seemed to dry my skin out more than usual cleansers with the same ingredients.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Lansing, KS

Works great. Gets the job done. Not much else to say about an acne wash as long as it gets rid of the acne.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Omaha, AR

I use this every day and it does a good job at clearing up my face. But not as good as I would like it too
Mary Kate D.
Mary Kate D.
Williston, SC

Smells great and the texture helps really clean out your pores. I like using it to wake up in the morning.
Susan R.
Susan R.

This is my all time favorite face wash. It tends to keep my face pretty I between the dry and oily stages.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now