Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#344 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Nuevo, CA

Face scrub did a good job of cleaning my face but left it feeling really dry after even when applied lotion.
Shania B.
Shania B.

Amazing face scrub! Very gentle on the skin. Does not dry out skin. Does not make my skin oily. Great smell!
Ayelen A.
Ayelen A.
West Jordan, Ut

Feels like cream when it is going on your skin. Doesn't dry out skin and keeps skin from getting oily all dy
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Vance, AL

This acne face scrub works really well and does not dry your face out. Reasonable price for a great product!
Tabatha K.
Tabatha K.
Westville , Il

This product is okay. It's not my favorite but I would use as a backup if I didn't have my favorite on hand.
Titilayo O.
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA

My go-to facial scrub, the perfect scrub that help lift off dead skin leaving my face fresh and moisturised.
Heather I.
Heather I.

Take care of that dry skin while washing the grime away leaving you glowing with no oily residue left behind
Caleigh F.
Caleigh F.
Carroll, IA

I keep this product in my shower so that I always have it when needed, I also highly recommend this product.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

As someone with acne, I felt that this face wash really helped clear up my trouble spots quicker than others
Terri S.
Terri S.
Bakersfield, CA

This facial wash works great and rinses easily.
Never leaves your face dry.
Perfect for keeping acne at bay.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now