BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Amanda W.
Kitts Hill , OH
Although it feels great and my Face really does feel nice and clean after use, I didn't see much improvement in my acne with use.
Michaila F.
This is a good face wash! I feel like it cleans my pores out well! Not to spendy either which is nice. Could have a better scent.
Rachel K.
This leaves your face feeling smooth and soft. I have used this for a number of years and have always had a smooth clear face :).
Elizabeth M.
Urbana, IL
Go to face wash for 8 years now! I have tried many others and this one has proved tried and true, though I do enjoy mixing it up.
Amanda P.
Ardmore, OK
I struggled with acne until I started using this daily to cleanse my face. it's not overly scented and oily like most cleansers.
Sabrina P.
Enterprise, AL
Great!! This is another go to cleanser for me! Helps me with break outs and I use it to wash away make up at the end of the day
Marsaydí J.
Moreno Valley, CA
It messed up my skin, causing burning around cheeks, chin, and forehead. I received a chemical burn, which I still have today.
This one was all right. Didn't do anything for my skin. It was like washing my face with plain water. I will not buy it again.
Kimberly B.
This was a great product because it gets all the dirt and grime off your face and leaves your face felling clean and refreshed
Andrea M.
Love the smell of this one and how it leaves my skin acne/oily free. My friend showed me this one and I thank her all the time.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?