2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Kaleigh H.
Kaleigh H.
I personally do not always use this product but when I do it leaves my face fresh and gives you that perfect "ahhhh" feeling.
Jillayne G.
Jillayne G.
Allentown, PA
It is a decent face wash. My skin is acne prone and this helped keep it at bay, but won't get rid of it.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Hope, AR
I just finished a tube of this face wash a couple months ago...I loved how it cleansed my face. Was always kept in my shower
Livee D.
Livee D.
Lakewood, WA
Works pretty well on dry skin. Feels great especially after you've had a shower. Very refreshing and feels great.
Titilayo O.
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA
My go-to facial scrub, the perfect scrub that help lift off dead skin leaving my face fresh and moisturised.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Wind Gap, PA
Love this face cleaner. Makes my skin feel amazing and no oily residue. Also does not dry out my skin!!
Misty R.
Misty R.
Shuqualak, Ms
Clearasil is a great product. Love this face wash it works wonderful and leaves my skin clean and soft.
Abby X.
Abby X.
I love these face scrubs. My husband uses these a lot. Buys one after another. It really help his acne.
Carrie E.
Carrie E.
Columbus, IN
I love this face wash. It gets all the makeup off and helps prevent pimples. I really like that it makes your face oil free
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Orlando, FL
It smelled good but didn't have much of an affect on my acne sadly. Does make your face softer though.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?