Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#323 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Denise D.
Denise D.
Schenectady, NY
Love this cleanser. i usually have a hard time finding a face wash i like but this one is great
Carla A.
Carla A.
Jacksonville, FL
I like it because it cleans my face, but it's not my favorite. It still leaves make up residue.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Ramona, CA
Good if you have mild breakouts. Smells good. But if you have sensitive skin, this is no good.
Erin C.
Erin C.
pittsburgh, pa
Really sticks to your face but works extremely well and reduces redness and irritation quickly
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Hingham, MA
Love this product! I could clearly see a difference in my skin after using it for a few days.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Deville, LA
This has got to be my most favorite cleanser. You can use daily and makes your skin so soft.
Mariah N.
Mariah N.
Product works really well and leaves my skin looking clear, and feeling soft and refreshed.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
I use this every day it works amazing and it smells pretty nice it's really affordable also
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
I love how after I rinse my face feels firm and oil free! This is the only face wash I buy!
Elisha S.
Elisha S.
Waynesfield, OH
Love the scrub. I like the grits, makes it feel like all the pores are getting cleared out.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?