Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Jordan P.Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Julie S.Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Evelyn O.See all 5 photos
2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or a...For me it didn't help at all. ... 3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin c...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effec...My skin is very sensitive and ... 3 Answers
Photos (5)
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Pa L.
Pa L.
Saint Paul, MN
I love love love love this product. TOTALLY gets the oil out of pores and I'm good for a day or two. however, it's so good at doing that that most times, my face gets really dry.
Vicky K.
Vicky K.
New Port Richey, FL
My step son is 16 and i only buy him clearasil. It definitely reduces his blackheads and breakouts. We have seen such a difference since he has been using it.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Floral Park, NY
I admit I'm a little bit of a beauty hoarder. I love having different scents and brands on hand. This is one brand I use all the time and cant get enough of.
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Columbia, KY
This face wash is effective at clearing your breakouts, but it also dries your face out to the extreme. I can't deal with the harsh chemicals any longer.
maria a.
maria a.
oakland, CA
My go to face cleaner in takes out any oil I have and it also cleans out my pores this will make my brake out go away instantly!!!!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Kenosha, WI
Been using it for years and it hasn't failed me yet. Keeps my skin clear and soft. I paid it with the moisturizer. I use this in the shower every day.
Amanda Q.
Amanda Q.
Conroe, TX
My fiance loves this product. For him it works well and i never see acne emerge while he uses it. For me it works but does not take all of my oil off.
Mich C.
Mich C.
Would say that this actually made a difference for me as a teen with occasional acne outbreaks. But after purchasing this product for a long time, I had to switch to a different face wash.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Love the smell of this one and how it leaves my skin acne/oily free. My friend showed me this one and I thank her all the time.
Gloria D.
Gloria D.
Philadelphia, PA
This cleanser leaves your face feeling like an elastic. I know it's oil free but it just leaves a horrible feeling on your face and really doesn't help at all.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?