Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#310 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Rischala E.
Rischala E.
Santa Clara, CA

Absolutely love this product! It clears acne very quickly and efficiently. I happily recommend to everyone
Mary Kate D.
Mary Kate D.
Williston, SC

Smells great and the texture helps really clean out your pores. I like using it to wake up in the morning.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Omaha, AR

I use this every day and it does a good job at clearing up my face. But not as good as I would like it too
Susan R.
Susan R.

This is my all time favorite face wash. It tends to keep my face pretty I between the dry and oily stages.
Janet B.
Janet B.
Tulare, CA

I like how it feels on my skin when I'm washing my face but I felt it was drying my skin too much for me.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

Works well with oily skin! Keeps the skin clear and matte. Very fresh feeling to the face after the wash!
Jillayne G.
Jillayne G.
Allentown, PA

It is a decent face wash. My skin is acne prone and this helped keep it at bay, but won't get rid of it.
Yasarina R.
Yasarina R.
Milwaukee, WI

Love it !!!! It leaves my skin fresh and feeling new and clean. I t is mot expensive and i like it a lot
emilie c.
emilie c.
Aberdeen, SD

This face wash really helped get rid of my acne when I was younger but it doesn't do much can for me now
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Pell City, AL

Good for sensitive skin. smells nice. didn't overdry my skin. leaves skin feeling g clean and refreshed
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?