2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Emily  .
Emily .
Madison, AL
This broke me out like crazy. I would not buy this again. It does have a good scent but my skin is super sensitive to it.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Works fairly decent definitely leaves you refreshed and clean feeling. Would recommend for others to try out definitely.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
I have struggled with acne all my life and have extremely sensitive skin! This product is amazing. It has helped my skin and doesn't burn.
Sherri M.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
I love this product!!! I use it everyday and I've not had any acne. It makes my face feel clean and smooth. I would recommend it to others.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
This dried out my skin really badly, and it did not feel like my face was getting clean at all when I was using this.
Cynthia  R.
Cynthia R.
This product doesn't really do much to me. It doesn't make me break out or anything, but it also doesn't clear up my breakouts. It also leaves my skin very dry.
Britnee P.
Britnee P.
This dried my face out a lot but it cleared it up very nicely. we usually switch brands every now an then but this is one of my favorites.
I use this to wash my face in the morning most of the time, but sometimes night. Because, the beads in the face scrub really wake me up.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Amissville, VA
Love this cleanser! It's gentle enough that I can use it every day. It has a refreshing scent and leaves my face feeling clean and cool (menthol).
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Marcus Hook, PA
Be careful!! This stuff can seriously dry you out, but it is good at banishing pimples. Just grab some moisturizer.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?