BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Ashley W.
I have struggled with acne all my life and have extremely sensitive skin! This product is amazing. It has helped my skin and doesn't burn.
Cynthia  R.
This product doesn't really do much to me. It doesn't make me break out or anything, but it also doesn't clear up my breakouts. It also leaves my skin very dry.
Mary Kathryn M.
This is my favorite face wash of all time. It doesn't over dry, it removes my make up easily, and it foams up nicely.
Jillian S.
This dried out my skin really badly, and it did not feel like my face was getting clean at all when I was using this.
Brittany A.
I love this stuff. My face feels clean and refreshed when using it and it keeps my face clear from breakouts. Plus, it's very affordable!
Britnee P.
This dried my face out a lot but it cleared it up very nicely. we usually switch brands every now an then but this is one of my favorites.
Jessica S.
Amissville, VA
Love this cleanser! It's gentle enough that I can use it every day. It has a refreshing scent and leaves my face feeling clean and cool (menthol).
I use this to wash my face in the morning most of the time, but sometimes night. Because, the beads in the face scrub really wake me up.
Daisy C.
La Habra , CA
This is the bomb for my nasty oily skin.. I love it so much I have really sensitive skins and this is my to go to..
Delaney V.
Monroe, MI
I love this. It is very good for acne. I first got it because it was on sale and I think it is great for oily skin.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?