Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#325 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Chey C.
Chey C.

It's a good product. I didn't really like it that much but it got the job done. Try it and see if it works for you.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Marcus Hook, PA

Be careful!! This stuff can seriously dry you out, but it is good at banishing pimples. Just grab some moisturizer.
Daisy C.
Daisy C.

This is the bomb for my nasty oily skin.. I love it so much I have really sensitive skins and this is my to go to..
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
BIG SPRING, TX

Love clearasil products very much. I've used them for years and never been disappointed. Great for adults andvteens
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
Erie, PA

I like this product because it feels so good on my face it cleans my face it is not to harsh my face feels so alive
Delaney V.
Delaney V.
Monroe, MI

I love this. It is very good for acne. I first got it because it was on sale and I think it is great for oily skin.
Shelby A.
Shelby A.
Sunshine, VIC

I used this when i was younger and now my younger siblings use it i loved how it made my skin feel after i used it
Livee D.
Livee D.
Lakewood, WA

Works pretty well on dry skin. Feels great especially after you've had a shower. Very refreshing and feels great.
Marlea M.
Marlea M.
Napoleon, OH

This is one of my absolute faves! It doesn't seem to leave my face dry at all and leaves it refreshed and clean!
Aerial C.
Aerial C.
Petersburg, Tn

This product does amazingly on my face with me being prone to oily skin! I even talked my husband into using it.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now