Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Jordan P.Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Julie S.Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Evelyn O.See all 5 photos
2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or a...For me it didn't help at all. ... 3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin c...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effec...My skin is very sensitive and ... 3 Answers
Photos (5)
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Abagail C.
Abagail C.
Marietta, OH
Love this stuff! Because really? Who wants to deal with acne? Or pimples? Here's a hint..... NO ONE! This product gives you clear skin... hahaha. Clearasil gives you clear skin..... Who knew? News flash.....ME :) So go get some.... really.
Serena D.
Serena D.
Johnstown, PA
Use this in the shower and I must say I love it. It has really prevented me from getting andy huge breakouts and if your skin is always over oily or dry then you need this!
Keri H.
Keri H.
Amarillo, TX
I never was one to use face scrub that often. I typically just use the facial wipes and then I'm done. I got Clearasil for Christmas and I fell in love instantly.

It wasn't harsh on my skin and it left me clean for the next day.
India D.
India D.
Beltsville, MD
I love the way it smells,feels on my skin, and this kinda of gross but if it gets in your mouth, it's not unpleasant lol! It gets the job done, will be purchasing again !
Faith B.
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms
I have used this scrub before but unfortunately I am not a fan because it caused me to have a rash all over my face after use. It didn't work well for my sensitive skin.
Siana A.
Siana A.
Brooklyn, NY
It is wonderful at cleaning and gets really deep into pores that have been clogged by makeup all day, but if you're not careful (especially with scrubbing tools like clarasonic, etc.) those exfoliating bulbs can hurt.
This one was all right. Didn't do anything for my skin. It was like washing my face with plain water. I will not buy it again.
Jessica  J.
Jessica J.
Hinsdale, NH
This is always a go to as a teenager with mild acne now as a women in late 20s it doesn't seem to do the job anymorw I still have this and am using it but will not be purchasing more
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Morristown, TN
This product is great for anyone needing a clean face daily. My girls and I use this product daily and would recommend this to anyone in need. I give it 5 stars
Grace V.
Grace V.
Ontario , Ca
Love this face wash for me in the summertime I breakout lots of things going this cleanse my skin and helps me control my acne prone skin
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?