2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
KaylaMae S.
KaylaMae S.
Muncie, IN
Love using this cleanser in the shower. It has a nice texture and is not too rough to use on sensitive skin.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Vance, AL
This acne face scrub works really well and does not dry your face out. Reasonable price for a great product!
LaDonna M.
LaDonna M.
Mc Lain, MS
Great product. Price is right. Leaves face feeling clean. No complaints here. Safe on the eyes.
Kiana Q.
Kiana Q.
West Haven, CT
Leaves my skin fresh and soft! I use it before bed or when I wake up in the morning to get a fresh feeling.
Ashlyn C.
Ashlyn C.
Fayetteville, NC
Loved the scrub even though it left my face dry. Some days I could tell the difference it made, some days I couldn't
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
This seems to be one of the few face washes I've come across that actually cleanses my face instead of stripping it completely.
PJ R.
PJ R.
I've tried to replace this with generic brands, but they are never as good as Clearsail! It feels good on my skin and I can tell when it's working!
Kaleigh H.
Kaleigh H.
I personally do not always use this product but when I do it leaves my face fresh and gives you that perfect "ahhhh" feeling.
Kind of burned but it really gets in your pores, if you wear makeup often since it cleans so good you might have acne for a couple days
Jillayne G.
Jillayne G.
Allentown, PA
It is a decent face wash. My skin is acne prone and this helped keep it at bay, but won't get rid of it.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?