2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Katt C.
Katt C.
This has become my ultimate favorite daily face scrub. I use it when I wake up and before I go to bed and honestly it's done wonders for my skin!
Asaneya H.
Asaneya H.
Awesome product been using it for about 8 years it got rid of my acne. I would never switch as long as they keep this formula the same
Hailey K.
Hailey K.
Rexburg, ID
Leaves my skin feeling really clean and free of makeup, but it's not as moisturizing as I was hoping for. It left my skin a bit tight.
Hazel C.
Hazel C.
This is a nice face wash. I didn't feel like it really cleaned my face it still felt sort of greasy after using.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Clarksville, TN
Currently my favorite face wash. I love how it leaves your skin feeling cool and fresh. Good scrubbing ability and smooth skin after
Casey Y.
Casey Y.
Delaware, OH
Tried this product based on a rebate making the product free. Great face wash that left my face clean and helped prevent blemishes.
Roshundra F.
Roshundra F.
Warner Robins, GA
I love this gentle cleanser. It keeps the acne at bay while moisturizing and helping the skin remain hydrated.
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Louisville, KY
WITH A DAILY QUICK WASH, MY FACE STAYS ACNE FREE. IT IS SIMPLE TO USE AND CAN QUICKLY BECOME PART OF YOUR DAILY ROUTINE.
Marrissa T.
Marrissa T.
Grove, OK
If you have to do a low end face item this is decent, I stick to my high end more natural products personally.
Camryn D.
Camryn D.
Charlottesville, VA
Is very cooling it on skin but can dry your skin out. Works better if you leave it on longer and is very light
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?