Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#310 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Marlea M.
Marlea M.
Napoleon, Oh

This is one of my absolute faves! It doesn't seem to leave my face dry at all and leaves it refreshed and clean!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Bridgeport, AL

I like it so far, but it seems the more I use it my face breaks out, maybe my face is too oily for it, not sure.
Hazel C.
Hazel C.

This is a nice face wash. I didn't feel like it really cleaned my face it still felt sort of greasy after using.
Heather L.
Heather L.

I love how this face wash makes my face feel! I got it to try something new and saw it was oil free, great buy!
Jocelyn  P.
Jocelyn P.
Anaheim, CA

It does not get rid of my acne because i put this product everyday and twice a day. It makes me grow more acne.
Marrissa T.
Marrissa T.
Grove, OK

If you have to do a low end face item this is decent, I stick to my high end more natural products personally.
Camryn D.
Camryn D.
Charlottesville, VA

Is very cooling it on skin but can dry your skin out. Works better if you leave it on longer and is very light
Roshundra F.
Roshundra F.
Warner Robins, GA

I love this gentle cleanser. It keeps the acne at bay while moisturizing and helping the skin remain hydrated.
Naomi T.
Naomi T.
Carol Stream

Love this product! The cooling sensation on the face is like a blast of fresh air and the results are flawless
Julianne G.
Julianne G.
Baton Rouge, LA

Great, non-drying makeup removing cleanser. Removes even the most stubborn makeup residue and is super gentle.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?