Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#331 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
heather s.
heather s.
This face wash works great and I have repurchased it and have had it multiple times and I love it
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Fayetteville, NC
This product is wonderful . Leaves my face feeling fresh and clean . Doesn't dry it out either .
Danielle Emmalee C.
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH
Used this all the time one of my favorite brand of face cleaners . I use growing up and still do
Denise D.
Denise D.
Schenectady, NY
Love this cleanser. i usually have a hard time finding a face wash i like but this one is great
Carla A.
Carla A.
Jacksonville, FL
I like it because it cleans my face, but it's not my favorite. It still leaves make up residue.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Dumas, TX
This is used everyday by my daughter and self. It works amazingly well and is not to expensive.
Erin C.
Erin C.
pittsburgh, PA
Really sticks to your face but works extremely well and reduces redness and irritation quickly
Maria F.
Maria F.
Ramona, CA
Good if you have mild breakouts. Smells good. But if you have sensitive skin, this is no good.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Hingham, MA
Love this product! I could clearly see a difference in my skin after using it for a few days.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Deville, LA
This has got to be my most favorite cleanser. You can use daily and makes your skin so soft.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?