BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Chelsea F.
I've been using this for a while now because the store was out of another brand I use so I decided to try this. It works great at keeping my skin clear. I notice a difference when I stop using it.
Jake T.
Bensalem, PA
I've been using this for years. It keeps my face blemish free and is also mild enough that it has never dried my face out.
Junielle T.
This is my go to face wash in the morning and night. I like how it does not dry out of face and is super soft in the face.
Jalisa A.
My face was so dirty and had many little bumps in one place. using this product for a good two weeks totally did the trick. recommend to all skin types. results may vary.
Madilyn P.
Hillsboro, OR
Works well if you let it sit on you for a little while before rinsing. I don't get much acne and when I do this cleans it right off.
Jenny S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this face wash !! It make my fave feel so clean and refreshed after i use it . It doesn't dry my face out. Make my skin soft and smooth.
Monique P.
Pharr, TX
Great product. Didn't dry out my face or make it excessively oily either. Smells good and left my fave feeling refreshed.
Emily  .
Madison, AL
This broke me out like crazy. I would not buy this again. It does have a good scent but my skin is super sensitive to it.
Crystal S.
Works fairly decent definitely leaves you refreshed and clean feeling. Would recommend for others to try out definitely.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
I love this product!!! I use it everyday and I've not had any acne. It makes my face feel clean and smooth. I would recommend it to others.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?