BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Brittany A.
I love this stuff. My face feels clean and refreshed when using it and it keeps my face clear from breakouts. Plus, it's very affordable!
Emma J.
This is a very fresh and non-harsh scrub on the face. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and non greasy. It is not overly pricey either.
Grace V.
Ontario , Ca
Love this face wash for me in the summertime I breakout lots of things going this cleanse my skin and helps me control my acne prone skin
Asaneya H.
Awesome product been using it for about 8 years it got rid of my acne. I would never switch as long as they keep this formula the same
Kind of burned but it really gets in your pores, if you wear makeup often since it cleans so good you might have acne for a couple days
Hailey K.
Rexburg, ID
Leaves my skin feeling really clean and free of makeup, but it's not as moisturizing as I was hoping for. It left my skin a bit tight.
Sophia C.
Center Valley, PA
Great product! Leaves my face moisturized and clean. I just don't like how it smells, but otherwise my face feels really clean after.
Shaniqua S.
Bridgeton, NJ
I love this product it leaves my face so fresh and clean I always use it in the morning before I apply my makeup a few hours after...
Victoria M.
Clarksville, TN
Currently my favorite face wash. I love how it leaves your skin feeling cool and fresh. Good scrubbing ability and smooth skin after
Madilyn P.
Hillsboro, OR
Works well if you let it sit on you for a little while before rinsing. I don't get much acne and when I do this cleans it right off.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?