Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#325 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Mabton, WA

I wash my face with this cleanser everyday and it leaves my skin looking flawless! I would recommend this to others !
Danielle B.
Danielle B.

Brilliant product, especially it you are prone to oily skin, as this combats the oil and helps skin look silky smooth
Jillian S.
Jillian S.

This dried out my skin really badly, and it did not feel like my face was getting clean at all when I was using this.
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Franklin, MA

Keeps my face way less oily than it usually is and I hardly experience breakouts when I use this. The price is right.
Traci P.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH

This isn't my favorite but I like it well enough to cleansey skin after using makeup remover to wipe off my make-up.
Joseph B.
Joseph B.
Buna, TX

This stuff works pretty decent but I found if you leave it on too long it burns. Other than that it does pretty good
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Dowagiac, MI

My youngest daughter uses this product. She says she doesn't think it works and she's been using it daily for weeks.
Ashlyn C.
Ashlyn C.
Fayetteville, NC

Loved the scrub even though it left my face dry. Some days I could tell the difference it made, some days I couldn't
Yasmin S.
Yasmin S.
New Hyde Park, NY

Yes yes yes! Such a great product if you have acne and acne scars! I've been using this for many years now I love it
Heather L.
Heather L.

This is one of the only brand cleansers I can use on my face without it making it worse. Would definitely recommend
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now