Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#344 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Daisy C.
Daisy C.
La Habra , Ca

This is the bomb for my nasty oily skin.. I love it so much I have really sensitive skins and this is my to go to..
Heather L.

This is one of the only brand cleansers I can use on my face without it making it worse. Would definitely recommend
Livee D.
Livee D.
Lakewood, WA

Works pretty well on dry skin. Feels great especially after you've had a shower. Very refreshing and feels great.
Hazel C.
Hazel C.

This is a nice face wash. I didn't feel like it really cleaned my face it still felt sort of greasy after using.
Aerial C.
Aerial C.
Petersburg, Tn

This product does amazingly on my face with me being prone to oily skin! I even talked my husband into using it.
Marlea M.
Marlea M.
Napoleon, OH

This is one of my absolute faves! It doesn't seem to leave my face dry at all and leaves it refreshed and clean!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Bridgeport, AL

I like it so far, but it seems the more I use it my face breaks out, maybe my face is too oily for it, not sure.
Jocelyn  P.
Jocelyn P.
Anaheim, CA

It does not get rid of my acne because i put this product everyday and twice a day. It makes me grow more acne.
Heather L.

I love how this face wash makes my face feel! I got it to try something new and saw it was oil free, great buy!
Roshundra F.
Roshundra F.
Warner Robins, GA

I love this gentle cleanser. It keeps the acne at bay while moisturizing and helping the skin remain hydrated.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now