BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Randolph M.
Long Is City, NY
It does it's job and it does it well. I use it just about every other day and have minimal zits, although it has no effect on my blackheads.
Addyson W.
Bardstown
It was a good face wash, & I know it's for oily skin but it made my face extremely dry, so dry it cracked my skin open.. wouldn't recommend.
Britnee P.
This dried my face out a lot but it cleared it up very nicely. we usually switch brands every now an then but this is one of my favorites.
Ashley W.
I have struggled with acne all my life and have extremely sensitive skin! This product is amazing. It has helped my skin and doesn't burn.
Caitlyn M.
Georgetown
Great product to use everyday in the shower! I used this every time I took a shower for many years. It is a great drugstore acne treatment.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
I love this product!!! I use it everyday and I've not had any acne. It makes my face feel clean and smooth. I would recommend it to others.
Emma J.
This is a very fresh and non-harsh scrub on the face. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and non greasy. It is not overly pricey either.
Valerie C.
Great face wash. can cause drying if you do not moisturize. It Keeps my skin very clear, and I will continue buying it when it runs out.
Madison s.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this stuff. It works wonders against acne. It literally works overnight to fight acne that has already shown up and preventing it
Ashton W.
I highly recommend this face wash. I use it everyday in the shower because it doesn't dry out my skin like most face washes. I love it !
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?