Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#323 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Pell City, AL
Good for sensitive skin. smells nice. didn't overdry my skin. leaves skin feeling g clean and refreshed
Abby X.
Abby X.
I love these face scrubs. My husband uses these a lot. Buys one after another. It really help his acne.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Shuqualak, Ms
Clearasil is a great product. Love this face wash it works wonderful and leaves my skin clean and soft.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Wind Gap, PA
Love this face cleaner. Makes my skin feel amazing and no oily residue. Also does not dry out my skin!!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Grovetown, GA
Great priced cleanser. I use it daily. No issues or residue. Good product. Highly recommend to others.
Gloria M.
Gloria M.
Orlando, FL
It smelled good but didn't have much of an affect on my acne sadly. Does make your face softer though.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Raleigh, NC
When I started using it my acne cleared up in just a few days. I love how clean it makes my face feel!
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
Brawley, CA
Love this face wash. helps oily skin and moisturizes face. I've used this product for a while already.
Darlene A.
Darlene A.
Ashtabula, OH
Good face wash. I really like this one because after washing my face, my face doesn't feel dry or oily
Rosanna S.
Rosanna S.
Deer Park, NY
I use this everyday and it's so refreshing. I love the smell of it. It doesn't break the bank either!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?