BY CLEARASIL #38 in Face Scrubs

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
Brianna K.
This stuff is excellent!!! It leaves your face smooth and never feels oily. I haven't had much of any break outs since I started using this!
Addyson W.
It was a good face wash, & I know it's for oily skin but it made my face extremely dry, so dry it cracked my skin open.. wouldn't recommend.
Kearstin G.
Helped control the oil, since it's oil free. Unlike the others where they would add more oil to the skin to help remove what you didn't want.
Ashley W.
I have struggled with acne all my life and have extremely sensitive skin! This product is amazing. It has helped my skin and doesn't burn.
Caitlyn M.
Great product to use everyday in the shower! I used this every time I took a shower for many years. It is a great drugstore acne treatment.
Britnee P.
This dried my face out a lot but it cleared it up very nicely. we usually switch brands every now an then but this is one of my favorites.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
I love this product!!! I use it everyday and I've not had any acne. It makes my face feel clean and smooth. I would recommend it to others.
Madison s.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this stuff. It works wonders against acne. It literally works overnight to fight acne that has already shown up and preventing it
Emma J.
This is a very fresh and non-harsh scrub on the face. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and non greasy. It is not overly pricey either.
Grace V.
Ontario , Ca
Love this face wash for me in the summertime I breakout lots of things going this cleanse my skin and helps me control my acne prone skin
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?