Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Jordan P.Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Julie S.Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Evelyn O.See all 5 photos
2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or a...For me it didn't help at all. ... 3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin c...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effec...My skin is very sensitive and ... 3 Answers
Photos (5)
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Lana W.
Lana W.
Salem, OR
Definitely a really good scrub. My face can get super dry, but it can also get oily. It's great for clearing your skin and helping to hydrate it. I'll admit I didn't see a huge difference, but I didn't have to use as much moisturizer.
Rouzel b.
Rouzel b.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Pretty good cleanser that doesn't dry out my sensitive skin. It cleans and leave the face oil free without redness on my skin
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Chattanooga, TN
Love this product. Other similar scrubs that I have used in the past eventually stop being effective. Has not been the case with this. I use it in the morning and top with the Rapid Action Treatment Lotion.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Katy, TX
This scrub cleared my acne within two weeks of using it. I noticed a difference after the first week. If I ever ever ever have bad acne again this is my go to affordable product. Made my skin feel clean, refreshed, & moisturized. Did not dry my skin out.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Royston, GA
Keeps my face clean and fresh all year long! Doesn't leave your face burning and helps battle breakouts. Decent price and you can find it at walmart. I always keep extra so that I don't run out.
Casey A.
Casey A.
Meridian, ID
I have mixed emotions about this product. It does its job and I do like it as a face wash, but it dries out my normally very oily face very bad. Do not recommend if you have normally dry skin.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Delray Beach, FL
I love the scrubbers in this product. They are perfectly sized and are not too rough yet abrasive enough to remove my makeup and exfoliate my face on a daily basis. I've used expensive department store cleansers and always come back to this one.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Great facial cleanser. I used this for about a year or two! It is a nice, creamy texture that foams slightly as you rub it in. It makes my skin soft and it feels hydrated throughout the day without feeling greasy or oily.
Erika B.
Erika B.
This product cleanses my face well. Most other cleansers I have used cause my face to become dry, flaky, and red. Thus product did not cause any of those issues.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Manchester
I love this face wash! It wakes you up in the Shiwer when you use it! It makes your skin feel amazing and works great to get any makeup you slept in over night off! Deff my fave (:
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?