BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Brittany M.
Kenosha, WI
Been using it for years and it hasn't failed me yet. Keeps my skin clear and soft. I paid it with the moisturizer. I use this in the shower every day.
Mich C.
Would say that this actually made a difference for me as a teen with occasional acne outbreaks. But after purchasing this product for a long time, I had to switch to a different face wash.
Amanda Q.
Conroe, TX
My fiance loves this product. For him it works well and i never see acne emerge while he uses it. For me it works but does not take all of my oil off.
Amanda P.
Ardmore, OK
I struggled with acne until I started using this daily to cleanse my face. it's not overly scented and oily like most cleansers.
Andrea M.
Love the smell of this one and how it leaves my skin acne/oily free. My friend showed me this one and I thank her all the time.
Gloria D.
Philadelphia, PA
This cleanser leaves your face feeling like an elastic. I know it's oil free but it just leaves a horrible feeling on your face and really doesn't help at all.
mini M.
I generally don't care about the packing ,but this has a very bad nozzel.
product is good.. clears all the make up and worth buy. can get it anywhere is drug store
Marsaydí J.
Moreno Valley, CA
It messed up my skin, causing burning around cheeks, chin, and forehead. I received a chemical burn, which I still have today.
Keiry d.
Queens Vlg, NY
I really like this product i use it once a week for remove dead skin and dark spots after i wash my face it feels really soft
Eve C.
Great facial scrub leaves skin very soft, good texture, I recommend it to any one who is looking for a great facial product
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?