Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#325 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Cynthia T.
Cynthia T.
Richmond, VA

This product is way too strong if you have sensitive skin. I had to stop using it. It caused discoloration around my mouth.
Carrie E.
Carrie E.
Columbus, IN

I love this face wash. It gets all the makeup off and helps prevent pimples. I really like that it makes your face oil free
Eve C.
Eve C.

Great facial scrub leaves skin very soft, good texture, I recommend it to any one who is looking for a great facial product
kathy k.
kathy k.

This product dried out my skin like crazy. It does dry out the pimples, but it dries out the rest of my skin way too much!
Neenah, WI

I don't think this product works at all. Instead of preventing the acne I feel like my acne is the worse it has ever been.
Jake T.
Jake T.
Bensalem, PA

I've been using this for years. It keeps my face blemish free and is also mild enough that it has never dried my face out.
Junielle T.
Junielle T.

This is my go to face wash in the morning and night. I like how it does not dry out of face and is super soft in the face.
Emily  .
Emily .
Madison, AL

This broke me out like crazy. I would not buy this again. It does have a good scent but my skin is super sensitive to it.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Wildomar, Ca

Love the feeling of this wash! Its hydrating and makes my face so much more clear! I use it twice daily and i feel great!
Danica B.
Danica B.
Hinesville, GA

This keeps my face clean and free of break outs. It doesn't dry my face out and I love the way the scrub feels on my skin
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now