Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#310 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Krystle A.
Krystle A.
Bennington, VT

I use this daily to remove any dirt and oil. It works great with no residue feeling. Just a nice squeaky clean feeling.
Djuana H.
Djuana H.
Commerce, GA

I love this product one daily face wash and it keeps my pores clean. I've been using it for as long as I can remember!
Elsa D.
Elsa D.

It's perfect to use at the end of the day. After taking of your make-up, this is the perfect way to cleanse your face.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.

This dried out my skin really badly, and it did not feel like my face was getting clean at all when I was using this.
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Franklin, MA

Keeps my face way less oily than it usually is and I hardly experience breakouts when I use this. The price is right.
Mary Kathryn M.
Mary Kathryn M.

This is my favorite face wash of all time. It doesn't over dry, it removes my make up easily, and it foams up nicely.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Mabton, WA

I wash my face with this cleanser everyday and it leaves my skin looking flawless! I would recommend this to others !
Joseph B.
Joseph B.
Buna, TX

This stuff works pretty decent but I found if you leave it on too long it burns. Other than that it does pretty good
Traci P.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH

This isn't my favorite but I like it well enough to cleansey skin after using makeup remover to wipe off my make-up.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Dowagiac, MI

My youngest daughter uses this product. She says she doesn't think it works and she's been using it daily for weeks.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?