BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
PJ R.
I've tried to replace this with generic brands, but they are never as good as Clearsail! It feels good on my skin and I can tell when it's working!
Katt C.
This has become my ultimate favorite daily face scrub. I use it when I wake up and before I go to bed and honestly it's done wonders for my skin!
Kristen V.
This face cleanser has the perfect touch to making your face feel so clean and refreshing..the tiny beads make my face feel so alive and cooling.
Jenny S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love this face wash !! It make my fave feel so clean and refreshed after i use it . It doesn't dry my face out. Make my skin soft and smooth.
Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
This is a great product and even if you don't have acne just cleans up your face it feels like it gets all the dirt and oil crud off your face.
Kelsey  J.
This product works to clear my skin pretty quickly, however in order to maintain clear skin I find that I have to alternate with other brands.
Jennifer M.
Middletown , CT
I love this facewash it works great to clear my face of any dirt pimples or anything else i use it daily and my skin is soft and smooth as well
Addyson W.
Bardstown
It was a good face wash, & I know it's for oily skin but it made my face extremely dry, so dry it cracked my skin open.. wouldn't recommend.
Brianna K.
This stuff is excellent!!! It leaves your face smooth and never feels oily. I haven't had much of any break outs since I started using this!
Kearstin G.
Helped control the oil, since it's oil free. Unlike the others where they would add more oil to the skin to help remove what you didn't want.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?