2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
tracy w.
tracy w.
Nancy, KY
I have minor breakouts so this worked just fine for me, skin felt clean after and no harsh after effects or awful scent
Keri H.
Keri H.
Amarillo, TX
I never was one to use face scrub that often. I typically just use the facial wipes and then I'm done. I got Clearasil for Christmas and I fell in love instantly.

It wasn't harsh on my skin and it left me clean for the next day.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms
I have used this scrub before but unfortunately I am not a fan because it caused me to have a rash all over my face after use. It didn't work well for my sensitive skin.
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.
Wayland, MI
This face wash works pretty well. Though you have to use it for a while before it has any noticeable effect. I like this product because it has a reasonable price too.
India D.
India D.
Beltsville, MD
I love the way it smells,feels on my skin, and this kinda of gross but if it gets in your mouth, it's not unpleasant lol! It gets the job done, will be purchasing again !
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
Very nice. i can fell the cleanser working because of the scrub. makes my skin fell really soft and smooth. really cleans my face of the pimples if i use it regularly
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Dingmans Fry, PA
This product worked ok. Other products have reduced my acne more significantly than his product did. It does leave a clean feeling after use.
Siana A.
Siana A.
Brooklyn, NY
It is wonderful at cleaning and gets really deep into pores that have been clogged by makeup all day, but if you're not careful (especially with scrubbing tools like clarasonic, etc.) those exfoliating bulbs can hurt.
Jessica  J.
Jessica J.
Hinsdale, NH
This is always a go to as a teenager with mild acne now as a women in late 20s it doesn't seem to do the job anymorw I still have this and am using it but will not be purchasing more
This one was all right. Didn't do anything for my skin. It was like washing my face with plain water. I will not buy it again.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?