Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Jordan P.Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Julie S.Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Oil Free Face Scrub uploaded by Evelyn O.See all 5 photos
2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or a...For me it didn't help at all. ... 3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin c...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effec...My skin is very sensitive and ... 3 Answers
Photos (5)
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Cuba, MO
This is my go-to face wash. I love that it is oil free so it does not cause my skin to break out after using it. This easily cleans my face and washes away without leaving behind any residue. This helps with acne so much! If you haven't tried this before, try it! You wont regret this purchase.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Love this face wash as a cleaner and for keeping my face clear.

The texture of the wash is great and leaves my skin feeing fresh.

Price isn't too shabby for the product and lasts me a while. I always get it cheapest at Walmart.

I would recommend this product to other and will continue to buy.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
This is by far the only product i use to cleanse my face. It is the only product compared to Clinique that will clean my face from any traces of makeup. I prefer it over anything else. It has helped control my oily skin and I have fabulous clear skin all year round thanks to clearasil.
David-kayla H.
David-kayla H.
Hernando
I wasn't to impressed with this product among others I have used. It was very pricey and it left my skin very dry. I have used other products from clearasil and enjoyed them but would not recommend the hydra-blast to any other customers. Definitely not going to buy this product again
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Ovid, MI
I enjoyed this face wash; it cleared up my breakout and left my face feeling soft and healthy. The smell is not my favorite but it's not the worse. It's a reasonable priced product. I'd recommend it to people with normal skin tho as it didn't seem "strong enough" for problem skin.
Macey T.
Macey T.
Saint Albans, VT
I really like this product. I haven't used it long enough to give an extensive review, but upon trying it, I loved it. The consistency, smell, and price of the face wash was great.
I have very dry skin, usually after washing my face it feels even MORE dry...this one didn't.
Linda P.
Linda P.
Clearasil is my favorite brand when it comes to wash my face. My face is very clean after I use it. It had cleared all my acnee. I have been using it for months now, I have tried other products but I always go back to this one. It is the best cleanser for a acne pro skin.
Derrian J.
Derrian J.
I love love love all clearasil products. It is the only cleanser that makes my face feel clean and refreshed. The packaging is nice and the product truly is gentle and yet effective. I strongly recommend this product to everyone, I'm going to get another bottle tomorrow.
Laila A.
Laila A.
Brook Park, OH
I love love love this product. I use it everyday when i take off my makeup and then i wash my face with this product. i don't have acne anymore and my face feels so fresh and clean. I have oily skin in certain places so this really helps because it is also oil free
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Sunnyvale, CA
Using this product daily well really help minimize the amount of breakouts you have. Also it doesn't leave your skin feeling too dry or harsh. I would recommend this product to people with acne-prone skin who want to fight breakouts. I will continue to buy this.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?