BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Ayushma M.
Elkhorn, NE
This is one of my favorite scrub to use. I can always trust this product when i get pimples on my face. It clears them up in just couple days and my skin feels cleaner and healthier when i am using this. I buy this at Walmart or Target and it's well priced.
Kenna S.
This product does wonders for me! I have dry and sensitive skin, and this manages to effectively cleanse my skin without irritating or drying it out. I stick with this product time and time again. Only one that doesn't break me out!
Briana H.
North Branford
Anything from Clearasil works wonders for me. I have combination skin and this product does a great job in not drying it my skin, but also getting rid the excess oil on my skin. As for price it's decently priced and worth it.
Kylie S.
Marion
Nice face exfoliated, but I didn't prefer it anymore than the equate facial cleanser that I used before it. The packaging was attractive but the product inside was nothing extraordinary. I wouldn't recommend this to friends.
Ivy L.
Alhambra
It certainly didn’t clear up my acne or helped a lot with the oily t-zone, however, it’s still a super refreshing facial cleanser and made my face feel super clean and ... fresh after wash. Would recommend to those just looking for a basic day to day cleanser !
Linda C.
This product works pretty good for me since I have sensitive skin. The price is not too bad for how much you get. You can buy it anywhere, I bought mine at Walmart. I recommend it to people who have light acne like I did.
Diana T.
westminster
I'm not happy about how this product worked for me. It's packaging is fine, but the product isn't. It made me breakout more. Once I wash my face a few minutes later my face gets oily again and I won't recommend it.
Anna T.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been using the cleanser for several months. It's a great everyday cleanser with gentle exfoliation. It is not too drying or harsh and does a great job of removing makeup. I don't believe it makes a large difference in my acne, but just for general cleansing, it gets the job done.
Amanda M.
Jackson, MS
As someone who suffers from oily skin, I love this product because I feel that it gives me a deep clean but it doesn't dry my skin out to the extreme. I can definitely see results after using it.
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
I have very oily skin & I love how this scrub helps control the oils that occur through the day, it was everything I expected I just wished it would keep the oils gone all day, now if it could do that it would be amazing ❤❤❤
️️️
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?