Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#325 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Daisy T.
Daisy T.
Exmore, VA

Whenever I use this to clean my face both at day and at night to clear away my acne. It helps me a lot and makes me feel so refresh. I can actually buy this near Food Lion and Rite Aid. The Clearasil Daily Clear Acne Face Wash and Hydra-blast Oil-Free Face Scrub is something I'm looking forward to buying again.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Hattiesburg, MS

I can't even begin to tell you how amazing this product is. So first let's start off with the price. It's under 7 dollars at any drug store and will last over a month. Second it smells amazing and has a perfect rich later. Paired with my clarisonic it keeps my skin in beautiful condition on a drug store budget
Mark S.
Mark S.

Good product however i do not feel like that the product actually does what it says since i have used this product it seems as if my skin has got worse and more spotty and blemish. however it don't meet my expectation and very disappointing however i think that it may work well on a different skin type!
Jamie P.
Jamie P.

My husband is obsessed with this facial cleanser. He uses it daily. He has extremely oil skin and this works perfectly to control oil, acne, etc.

For me, this cleanser is too drying. It makes my skin dry out, causes tightness, etc. I have to use a cleanser that is less harsh for my extremely dry skin.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Cuba, MO

This is my go-to face wash. I love that it is oil free so it does not cause my skin to break out after using it. This easily cleans my face and washes away without leaving behind any residue. This helps with acne so much! If you haven't tried this before, try it! You wont regret this purchase.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC

Love this face wash as a cleaner and for keeping my face clear.

The texture of the wash is great and leaves my skin feeing fresh.

Price isn't too shabby for the product and lasts me a while. I always get it cheapest at Walmart.

I would recommend this product to other and will continue to buy.
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Franklin, TN

I am obsessed with this cleanser. You know that really appealing, slight burn you feel when medicine hits a spot on your face? This gives you that, without drying out your skin. I have VERY sensitive, combination skin, and this is perfect for me on those days when I feel a breakout coming on.
Abbey A.
Abbey A.

I do not like this product. Its has a very strong smell and the scrub doesn't sink into the skin it just creates a film over your face and i find my face quite oily after using it. I used it twice and then threw it away. I probably would try another product before going back to this one.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Crumpler, NC

This is by far the only product i use to cleanse my face. It is the only product compared to Clinique that will clean my face from any traces of makeup. I prefer it over anything else. It has helped control my oily skin and I have fabulous clear skin all year round thanks to clearasil.
David-kayla H.
David-kayla H.
Hernando

I wasn't to impressed with this product among others I have used. It was very pricey and it left my skin very dry. I have used other products from clearasil and enjoyed them but would not recommend the hydra-blast to any other customers. Definitely not going to buy this product again
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now