Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#323 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
My husband is obsessed with this facial cleanser. He uses it daily. He has extremely oil skin and this works perfectly to control oil, acne, etc.

For me, this cleanser is too drying. It makes my skin dry out, causes tightness, etc. I have to use a cleanser that is less harsh for my extremely dry skin.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Cuba, MO
This is my go-to face wash. I love that it is oil free so it does not cause my skin to break out after using it. This easily cleans my face and washes away without leaving behind any residue. This helps with acne so much! If you haven't tried this before, try it! You wont regret this purchase.
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Nashville, TN
I am obsessed with this cleanser. You know that really appealing, slight burn you feel when medicine hits a spot on your face? This gives you that, without drying out your skin. I have VERY sensitive, combination skin, and this is perfect for me on those days when I feel a breakout coming on.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Love this face wash as a cleaner and for keeping my face clear.

The texture of the wash is great and leaves my skin feeing fresh.

Price isn't too shabby for the product and lasts me a while. I always get it cheapest at Walmart.

I would recommend this product to other and will continue to buy.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
This is by far the only product i use to cleanse my face. It is the only product compared to Clinique that will clean my face from any traces of makeup. I prefer it over anything else. It has helped control my oily skin and I have fabulous clear skin all year round thanks to clearasil.
David-kayla H.
David-kayla H.
Hernando
I wasn't to impressed with this product among others I have used. It was very pricey and it left my skin very dry. I have used other products from clearasil and enjoyed them but would not recommend the hydra-blast to any other customers. Definitely not going to buy this product again
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Ovid, MI
I enjoyed this face wash; it cleared up my breakout and left my face feeling soft and healthy. The smell is not my favorite but it's not the worse. It's a reasonable priced product. I'd recommend it to people with normal skin tho as it didn't seem "strong enough" for problem skin.
Macey T.
Macey T.
Saint Albans, VT
I really like this product. I haven't used it long enough to give an extensive review, but upon trying it, I loved it. The consistency, smell, and price of the face wash was great.
I have very dry skin, usually after washing my face it feels even MORE dry...this one didn't.
Linda P.
Linda P.
Clearasil is my favorite brand when it comes to wash my face. My face is very clean after I use it. It had cleared all my acnee. I have been using it for months now, I have tried other products but I always go back to this one. It is the best cleanser for a acne pro skin.
Derrian J.
Derrian J.
I love love love all clearasil products. It is the only cleanser that makes my face feel clean and refreshed. The packaging is nice and the product truly is gentle and yet effective. I strongly recommend this product to everyone, I'm going to get another bottle tomorrow.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?