BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Kelley H.
Beverly Hills, CA
I've been using this product for a few months. It did not reduce treat or prevent breakouts and didn't feel like it was effectively cleansing my skin. I wouldn't repurchase.
Madz L.
I don't likr this wash. It leaves my skin dry and dehydrated and doesn't even remove blemishes. I would definitely not recommend this, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Cassie B.
Balch Springs, TX
This formula is great for everyday face cleaning. I use it in the shower to wash my face every morning. It's super gentle yet, super effective at cleaning out your pores.
Joshua P.
Brown Deer, WI
I work in a restaurant and this is all I can use to keep my hat line acne free. My daughter had also found this cleaner to be the best for her, we love it!
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
This broke me out so badly when I first started to use it. some people say that's your skin purging itself of all the gunk in it but like it was so bad.
Valerie C.
Great face wash. can cause drying if you do not moisturize. It Keeps my skin very clear, and I will continue buying it when it runs out.
Keeley D.
N Huntingdon, PA
I like the smell of this and really makes my face feel fresh and clean. Didn't really notice any changes in my skin over time
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
I don't think this product works at all. Instead of preventing the acne I feel like my acne is the worse it has ever been.
kathy k.
This product dried out my skin like crazy. It does dry out the pimples, but it dries out the rest of my skin way too much!
Danica B.
Hinesville, GA
This keeps my face clean and free of break outs. It doesn't dry my face out and I love the way the scrub feels on my skin
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?