2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Marina M.
Marina M.
Just because it says oil free this product does an amazing job to keep my face hydrated. i have a combo skin type and i tried this product for the first time yesterday the product is so gentle on my skin and doesn't leave my skin red after washing it i love it
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
While I love clearasil products I can't say I'm a fan of this. I don't feel like this really helps clean my face after I've taken my makeup off. Its soft and gentle but its probably as effective as rubbing lotion on my face.
Clearasil has better face washes.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Marysville, CA
I have the Clearasil face scrub for blackheads and it's my very favorite I have already seen results it's a good value for an affordable price. It met all my expectations as a face scrub and it doesn't irrate my skin I would recommend this product to others
Morganne G.
Morganne G.
Chalmers, IN
I started using this when I was in elementary school and it cleared my acne and I was covered! Now I don't have any issues with acne and get compliments on my skin. I would highly recommend this to anyone with acne issues. It worked wonders for me!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
East Elmhurst, NY
I use this product every day and night while washing my face. The smell is great, the consistency is great and it cleans my face so well. Not to mention, my breakouts are minimal while using this product. I would definitely recommend to others.
Meghan D.
Meghan D.
Trenton, NJ
Love this product and their face wash cranberry scented pads..i use the pads before bed after cleaning off makeup and use wash during shower every day. It helps to keep your face hydrated and helps prevent any acne. Would definitely recommend
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
Kokomo, IN
My face feels so refreshed after using this. I use it twice a day. Other than hormonal break outs around my cycle, It keeps my face pretty clear. It does good at removing my makeup as well as mascara. I'd def recommend trying it.
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
Always use this in the shower and i LOVE it! I've never had a problem with it! Doesn't try out your skin and is very gentle for your face! I love the way it smells! Fresh and clean! Makes your face feel so clean!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Barbourville, KY
I used this all the time. But when my dermatologist prescribed me antibiotics for my face I had to switch to something not as strong. But I loved this product. It made my skin soft. I would purchase this again
kim s.
kim s.
Butler, PA
This is also I product I like to use to blast those pesky blackheads and pimples. I keep a tube in shower to use as needed. I like that they have different levels of treatments, I have my son using it also.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?