Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#325 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Amber L.
Amber L.
Kingston, Ontario

I really like this product and how soft it makes my skin feel. It has also done a good job at helping to control my breakouts.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.

This was a great product because it gets all the dirt and grime off your face and leaves your face felling clean and refreshed
Marsaydí J.
Marsaydí J.
Moreno Valley, CA

It messed up my skin, causing burning around cheeks, chin, and forehead. I received a chemical burn, which I still have today.
Keeley D.
Keeley D.
N Huntingdon, PA

I like the smell of this and really makes my face feel fresh and clean. Didn't really notice any changes in my skin over time
Kaleigh H.
Kaleigh H.

I personally do not always use this product but when I do it leaves my face fresh and gives you that perfect "ahhhh" feeling.
Gwyn B.
Gwyn B.
Quakertown, PA

I use this in the shower, and I like it,
it's not as good as the clean and clear face wash but,
it is still a good face-wash.
Keiry d.
Keiry d.
Queens Vlg, NY

I really like this product i use it once a week for remove dead skin and dark spots after i wash my face it feels really soft
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Hope, AR

I just finished a tube of this face wash a couple months ago...I loved how it cleansed my face. Was always kept in my shower
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Wichita, KS

Best product out there! It's the only thing that cleared up my stubborn acne. Makes your face feel clean. I Amazed it works.

Ashley  R.
Ashley R.
East Hartford, CT

I use this product all the time. My face always feels much cleaner after just one use. I would really recommend this product
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now