Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#345 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Junielle T.
Junielle T.

This is my go to face wash in the morning and night. I like how it does not dry out of face and is super soft in the face.
kathy k.
kathy k.

This product dried out my skin like crazy. It does dry out the pimples, but it dries out the rest of my skin way too much!
Jake T.
Jake T.
Bensalem, PA

I've been using this for years. It keeps my face blemish free and is also mild enough that it has never dried my face out.
Neenah, WI

I don't think this product works at all. Instead of preventing the acne I feel like my acne is the worse it has ever been.
Emily  .
Emily .
Madison, AL

This broke me out like crazy. I would not buy this again. It does have a good scent but my skin is super sensitive to it.
Danica B.
Danica B.
Hinesville, GA

This keeps my face clean and free of break outs. It doesn't dry my face out and I love the way the scrub feels on my skin
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Burbank, CA

Horrible product make your skin even worse and even more breakouts come out. I would not recommend this at all to anyone.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Wildomar, Ca

Love the feeling of this wash! Its hydrating and makes my face so much more clear! I use it twice daily and i feel great!
Monique P.
Monique P.
Pharr, TX

Great product. Didn't dry out my face or make it excessively oily either. Smells good and left my fave feeling refreshed.
Demarcus G.
Demarcus G.
Quitman, GA

This product is the best year round for acne control and the smell is fresh and clean.but you have to use a small amount
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now