Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#323 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
As someone with acne, I felt that this face wash really helped clear up my trouble spots quicker than others
Shania B.
Shania B.
Amazing face scrub! Very gentle on the skin. Does not dry out skin. Does not make my skin oily. Great smell!
KaylaMae S.
KaylaMae S.
Muncie , IN
Love using this cleanser in the shower. It has a nice texture and is not too rough to use on sensitive skin.
Caleigh F.
Caleigh F.
Carroll, IA
I keep this product in my shower so that I always have it when needed, I also highly recommend this product.
Terri S.
Terri S.
Bakersfield, CA
This facial wash works great and rinses easily.
Never leaves your face dry.
Perfect for keeping acne at bay.
Titilayo O.
Titilayo O.
Palmdale, CA
My go-to facial scrub, the perfect scrub that help lift off dead skin leaving my face fresh and moisturised.
Tabatha K.
Tabatha K.
Westville , Il
This product is okay. It's not my favorite but I would use as a backup if I didn't have my favorite on hand.
Kiana Q.
Kiana Q.
Windsor Locks, CT
Leaves my skin fresh and soft! I use it before bed or when I wake up in the morning to get a fresh feeling.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Haymarket, VA
It worked pretty well but it seemed to dry my skin out more than usual cleansers with the same ingredients.
Doesn't make skin oily not dry out skin. gets rid of blemishes fast. also smells great and lathers up great
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?