2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Sara H.
Sara H.
Byron Center, MI
I like this product because it makes my face feel clean after use but I have found I can only use it once or twice a week. if I use it more than that I notice I develope dry spots around my nose and chin.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Blacklick, OH
I love that this is an acne face wash that also has moisturizing qualities so the rest of my face doesn't get dried out while treating a few problem spots.
maria a.
maria a.
I have struggled with acne for about 4 years and i would always try many facial products and once i came across Clearasils face washes my acne has cleared up very well theres times when i break out but its not as bad as it used to be I'm forever going to purchase their products!
Darian R.
Darian R.
Danielson, CT
Love the microbeads in this cleaner, i work in a warehouse so my face is constantly collecting dust on a daily basis
Melissa g.
Melissa g.
Stockton, CA
Don't care for this. Doesn't seem to work. Only thing I do like is it doesn't seem to dry me out as much as some other acne washes but in return it also doesn't usually get off all my makeul
Marina W.
Marina W.
Thomasville, NC
My daughter swears by this product. She uses it daily for her acne care, and I can certainly see the difference. This is the only product she will use.
Monica F.
Monica F.
This product I feel does not work. My daughter is not a fan of Clearasil. The product is thick and when wet doesn't smear/spread well. It just doesn't feel like your face is clean when done.
Jadah P.
Jadah P.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this everyday! I don't miss a day. This is the best thing for your skin. Super easy to apply. Don't burn your skin like most products. You instantly see a difference. Go out and buy it.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
San Antonio, TX
The only product my husband uses. He doesn't have overly sensitive skin but he loves this product because it does its job and it's a great cleanser while also remaining gentle on the skin.
Kendyll L.
Kendyll L.
Charlotte, NC
I love this cleaner. It is fairly inexpensive and within a few uses my acne started to disappear. I stopped using this product and my acne came back right away. Time to repurchase it!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?