BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
sara z.
Allentown, PA
I liked this product after use it made my skin very smooth. I also noticed that some not all but some of my acne was starting to clear up with everyday use.
Arielle B.
Bridgewater, IA
This is one of my favorites. I love the way it foams and makes my skin feel nice and clean. It is gentle for sensitive skin and doesn't burn like some others
Corrine B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really saw a difference when I was using this, however , even though it's supposed to be "hydra-blast," it will dry out your skin after too long of usage.
Joshua P.
Brown Deer, WI
I work in a restaurant and this is all I can use to keep my hat line acne free. My daughter had also found this cleaner to be the best for her, we love it!
Sarah G.
Blacklick, OH
I love that this is an acne face wash that also has moisturizing qualities so the rest of my face doesn't get dried out while treating a few problem spots.
Jessica T.
Cottage Grove, MN
My 13 year old daughter uses this. The fragrance irritates her skin, but she did say it feels nice afterwards and seems to get all the dirt and oil off.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
This broke me out so badly when I first started to use it. some people say that's your skin purging itself of all the gunk in it but like it was so bad.
Natalie V.
Columbia, KY
This face wash is effective at clearing your breakouts, but it also dries your face out to the extreme. I can't deal with the harsh chemicals any longer.
Laura S.
It lathers nicely. Bought a while ago and used sometimes. I like changing washes so my face doesn't get use to a product. Don't think I'll buy it again.
Heather B.
This works pretty well for me but I do still have some breakouts. I think if I used it daily for a month it would have a bigger/better impact on my skin.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?