BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Kristen V.
This face cleanser has the perfect touch to making your face feel so clean and refreshing..the tiny beads make my face feel so alive and cooling.
Flavia L.
Yonkers, NY
This is such a good facial cleanser. I absolutely love it. When u use this to wash my face I can actually see the grease washing into the sink. Overall, very good product.
Serena D.
Johnstown, PA
Use this in the shower and I must say I love it. It has really prevented me from getting andy huge breakouts and if your skin is always over oily or dry then you need this!
Samantha M.
Walhalla, SC
Love that this product is actually oil free, with an already oily face, it helps a tremendous amount!! Along with it being a scrub also!! More clean without all the oil!
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms
I have used this scrub before but unfortunately I am not a fan because it caused me to have a rash all over my face after use. It didn't work well for my sensitive skin.
Kelsey  J.
This product works to clear my skin pretty quickly, however in order to maintain clear skin I find that I have to alternate with other brands.
India D.
Beltsville, MD
I love the way it smells,feels on my skin, and this kinda of gross but if it gets in your mouth, it's not unpleasant lol! It gets the job done, will be purchasing again !
Keri H.
Amarillo, TX
I never was one to use face scrub that often. I typically just use the facial wipes and then I'm done. I got Clearasil for Christmas and I fell in love instantly.

It wasn't harsh on my skin and it left me clean for the next day.
Tiffany Z.
Wayland, MI
This face wash works pretty well. Though you have to use it for a while before it has any noticeable effect. I like this product because it has a reasonable price too.
Shannon D.
Washington, NC
Best face scrub every it has improved my skin majorly the only problem I had was that in the beginning it dried my face out but that has gone away and I use it daily
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?