Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#325 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Mount Joy, PA

I've used this face wash for a few years now and it really helps with acne! I use it twice a day and love it! Highly recommend it!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.

This leaves your face feeling smooth and soft. I have used this for a number of years and have always had a smooth clear face :).
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Urbana, IL

Go to face wash for 8 years now! I have tried many others and this one has proved tried and true, though I do enjoy mixing it up.
Gia S.
Gia S.
Schaumburg, IL

My face feels so incredibly clean after scrubbing and moisturizing my face! You can really see a difference after the first use!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Ardmore, OK

I struggled with acne until I started using this daily to cleanse my face. it's not overly scented and oily like most cleansers.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

My whole family uses this face wash even though not everyone has acne. It isn't drying, and it does seem to help with breakouts.
Tima A.
Tima A.

Disappointed. I had an amazing experience with clearasil before but this product, while cleaned my face, left it extremely dry.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.

This seems to be one of the few face washes I've come across that actually cleanses my face instead of stripping it completely.
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Enterprise, AL

Great!! This is another go to cleanser for me! Helps me with break outs and I use it to wash away make up at the end of the day
Andrea M.
Andrea M.

Love the smell of this one and how it leaves my skin acne/oily free. My friend showed me this one and I thank her all the time.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now