2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Pa L.
Pa L.
Saint Paul, MN
I love love love love this product. TOTALLY gets the oil out of pores and I'm good for a day or two. however, it's so good at doing that that most times, my face gets really dry.
Vicky K.
Vicky K.
New Port Richey, FL
My step son is 16 and i only buy him clearasil. It definitely reduces his blackheads and breakouts. We have seen such a difference since he has been using it.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
I feel like this has helped stop once from showing up but also helped to get rid of any acne that did show up. I have been using this product for about 1 year now and i love it.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Floral Park, NY
I admit I'm a little bit of a beauty hoarder. I love having different scents and brands on hand. This is one brand I use all the time and cant get enough of.
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Center Valley, PA
Great product! Leaves my face moisturized and clean. I just don't like how it smells, but otherwise my face feels really clean after.
Dominique V.
Dominique V.
This product works great. It clears my acne but at the same
time it hydrates my face. It also takes away all the redness
in my face.
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Columbia, KY
This face wash is effective at clearing your breakouts, but it also dries your face out to the extreme. I can't deal with the harsh chemicals any longer.
maria a.
maria a.
oakland, CA
My go to face cleaner in takes out any oil I have and it also cleans out my pores this will make my brake out go away instantly!!!!
Liberty W.
Liberty W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this product it helped my acne and it moisturized my skin so well I really do recommend this product to people with dry skin
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Kenosha, WI
Been using it for years and it hasn't failed me yet. Keeps my skin clear and soft. I paid it with the moisturizer. I use this in the shower every day.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?