BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Cynthia  R.
This product doesn't really do much to me. It doesn't make me break out or anything, but it also doesn't clear up my breakouts. It also leaves my skin very dry.
Caitlin P.
De Soto, MO
My skin is sensitive and this keeps my skin clean without clogging the pores and making things worse. Clearasil scrub has made my night routine so much better.
Andrea P.
Auburn, Alabama
Very affordable and exfoliating acne wash. Meets my expectations for a value. I recommend definitely using moisturizer afterward to avoid drying out your skin.
Vicky K.
New Port Richey, FL
My step son is 16 and i only buy him clearasil. It definitely reduces his blackheads and breakouts. We have seen such a difference since he has been using it.
Gloria D.
Philadelphia, PA
This cleanser leaves your face feeling like an elastic. I know it's oil free but it just leaves a horrible feeling on your face and really doesn't help at all.
Tiffany C.
Floral Park, NY
I admit I'm a little bit of a beauty hoarder. I love having different scents and brands on hand. This is one brand I use all the time and cant get enough of.
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I use this everyday! Its sensitive enough for all skin types and it really cleans your face after a long day. It doesn't leave your face shiny or oily at all
Corrine B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really saw a difference when I was using this, however , even though it's supposed to be "hydra-blast," it will dry out your skin after too long of usage.
Katerina T.
It's good. It feels like it's getting stuff done but I haven't been seeing the results I've wanted to and I've been using it for about a month consistently.
Traci S.
Maumelle, AR
One of my favorite face washes. It was light and not oily after. It made my face feel so clean and new. Plus it wasn't weird scented so I didn't smell funny.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?