Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#310 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Tima A.
Tima A.

Disappointed. I had an amazing experience with clearasil before but this product, while cleaned my face, left it extremely dry.
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Enterprise, AL

Great!! This is another go to cleanser for me! Helps me with break outs and I use it to wash away make up at the end of the day
Marsaydí J.
Marsaydí J.
Moreno Valley, CA

It messed up my skin, causing burning around cheeks, chin, and forehead. I received a chemical burn, which I still have today.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.

This was a great product because it gets all the dirt and grime off your face and leaves your face felling clean and refreshed
Gwyn B.
Gwyn B.
Quakertown, PA

I use this in the shower, and I like it,
it's not as good as the clean and clear face wash but,
it is still a good face-wash.
Keiry d.
Keiry d.
Queens Vlg, NY

I really like this product i use it once a week for remove dead skin and dark spots after i wash my face it feels really soft
Keeley D.
Keeley D.
N Huntingdon, PA

I like the smell of this and really makes my face feel fresh and clean. Didn't really notice any changes in my skin over time
Kaleigh H.
Kaleigh H.

I personally do not always use this product but when I do it leaves my face fresh and gives you that perfect "ahhhh" feeling.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Hope, AR

I just finished a tube of this face wash a couple months ago...I loved how it cleansed my face. Was always kept in my shower
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Wichita, KS

Best product out there! It's the only thing that cleared up my stubborn acne. Makes your face feel clean. I Amazed it works.

Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?