Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#325 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Asaneya H.
Asaneya H.

Awesome product been using it for about 8 years it got rid of my acne. I would never switch as long as they keep this formula the same
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Center Valley, PA

Great product! Leaves my face moisturized and clean. I just don't like how it smells, but otherwise my face feels really clean after.
Dominique V.
Dominique V.

This product works great. It clears my acne but at the same
time it hydrates my face. It also takes away all the redness
in my face.
Madilyn P.
Madilyn P.
Hillsboro, OR

Works well if you let it sit on you for a little while before rinsing. I don't get much acne and when I do this cleans it right off.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Clarksville , Tn

Currently my favorite face wash. I love how it leaves your skin feeling cool and fresh. Good scrubbing ability and smooth skin after
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

I use this everyday and I love it. I have sensitive skin and it's not over drying and doesn't make my skin itch so it gets 5 stars.
Liberty W.
Liberty W.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love this product it helped my acne and it moisturized my skin so well I really do recommend this product to people with dry skin
Casey Y.
Casey Y.
Delaware, OH

Tried this product based on a rebate making the product free. Great face wash that left my face clean and helped prevent blemishes.
maria a.
maria a.
OAKLAND, CA

My go to face cleaner in takes out any oil I have and it also cleans out my pores this will make my brake out go away instantly!!!!
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Mount Joy, PA

I've used this face wash for a few years now and it really helps with acne! I use it twice a day and love it! Highly recommend it!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now