BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Chelsea F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for a while now because the store was out of another brand I use so I decided to try this. It works great at keeping my skin clear. I notice a difference when I stop using it.
Jalisa A.
My face was so dirty and had many little bumps in one place. using this product for a good two weeks totally did the trick. recommend to all skin types. results may vary.
Tiffany L.
Morristown, TN
This product is great for anyone needing a clean face daily. My girls and I use this product daily and would recommend this to anyone in need. I give it 5 stars
Cynthia  R.
This product doesn't really do much to me. It doesn't make me break out or anything, but it also doesn't clear up my breakouts. It also leaves my skin very dry.
Gloria D.
Philadelphia, PA
This cleanser leaves your face feeling like an elastic. I know it's oil free but it just leaves a horrible feeling on your face and really doesn't help at all.
Vicky K.
New Port Richey, FL
My step son is 16 and i only buy him clearasil. It definitely reduces his blackheads and breakouts. We have seen such a difference since he has been using it.
Andrea P.
Auburn, Alabama
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very affordable and exfoliating acne wash. Meets my expectations for a value. I recommend definitely using moisturizer afterward to avoid drying out your skin.
Caitlin P.
DeSoto, MO
My skin is sensitive and this keeps my skin clean without clogging the pores and making things worse. Clearasil scrub has made my night routine so much better.
Katerina T.
It's good. It feels like it's getting stuff done but I haven't been seeing the results I've wanted to and I've been using it for about a month consistently.
Arielle B.
Bridgewater, IA
This is one of my favorites. I love the way it foams and makes my skin feel nice and clean. It is gentle for sensitive skin and doesn't burn like some others
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?