BY CLEARASIL #27 in Face Scrubs

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
Jessica  J.
Hinsdale, NH
This is always a go to as a teenager with mild acne now as a women in late 20s it doesn't seem to do the job anymorw I still have this and am using it but will not be purchasing more
kim s.
Butler, PA
This is also I product I like to use to blast those pesky blackheads and pimples. I keep a tube in shower to use as needed. I like that they have different levels of treatments, I have my son using it also.
Samantha N.
I feel like this has helped stop once from showing up but also helped to get rid of any acne that did show up. I have been using this product for about 1 year now and i love it.
Pa L.
Saint Paul, MN
I love love love love this product. TOTALLY gets the oil out of pores and I'm good for a day or two. however, it's so good at doing that that most times, my face gets really dry.
Mich C.
Would say that this actually made a difference for me as a teen with occasional acne outbreaks. But after purchasing this product for a long time, I had to switch to a different face wash.
mini M.
I generally don't care about the packing ,but this has a very bad nozzel.
product is good.. clears all the make up and worth buy. can get it anywhere is drug store
Chelsea F.
I've been using this for a while now because the store was out of another brand I use so I decided to try this. It works great at keeping my skin clear. I notice a difference when I stop using it.
Jalisa A.
My face was so dirty and had many little bumps in one place. using this product for a good two weeks totally did the trick. recommend to all skin types. results may vary.
Cynthia  R.
This product doesn't really do much to me. It doesn't make me break out or anything, but it also doesn't clear up my breakouts. It also leaves my skin very dry.
Tiffany L.
Morristown, TN
This product is great for anyone needing a clean face daily. My girls and I use this product daily and would recommend this to anyone in need. I give it 5 stars
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?