2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Paula
Paula
I use this scrub after taking my makeup off and it feels great the scrubs do such a good job in taking off any excess dirt or makeup and it helps so much with acne
Nykeisha B.
Nykeisha B.
Ms State, MS
Ehh it's okay. I use it to exfoliate my skin. I guess if you just want something that's not exactly super hard on acne but feel good to your skin then go for it.
Erika B.
Erika B.
This product cleanses my face well. Most other cleansers I have used cause my face to become dry, flaky, and red. Thus product did not cause any of those issues.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Ponca City, OK
It doesn't work as good as the old regular stuff worked. My face gets really oily throughout the day. I've switched to garnier scrub and i like that a lot better
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Manchester
I love this face wash! It wakes you up in the Shiwer when you use it! It makes your skin feel amazing and works great to get any makeup you slept in over night off! Deff my fave (:
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Kansas City, MO
Okay, so I can't say enough good things about this product! I love it, it makes my face feel nice and cool, and refreshing after every wash. No more oily feeling face and no more acne either! Best stuff ever!
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Tampa, Fl
This face wash gives a deep clean leaving a nice fresh tingle that doesn't over dry like most facial cleaners do. My skin is very dry so it's great to get that deep clean without the harsh dry after feeling.
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Bridgewater, IA
This is one of my favorites. I love the way it foams and makes my skin feel nice and clean. It is gentle for sensitive skin and doesn't burn like some others
Patricia K.
Patricia K.
Sacramento, Ca
I have used this product since high school. Oh 15 years maybe. It has worked perfect for my face. It doesn't dry it out and people constantly ask me what moisturizer I am using and all I use is Clearasil.
Justine T.
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I use this everyday! Its sensitive enough for all skin types and it really cleans your face after a long day. It doesn't leave your face shiny or oily at all
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?