Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#331 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Krystle A.
Krystle A.
Bennington, VT
I use this daily to remove any dirt and oil. It works great with no residue feeling. Just a nice squeaky clean feeling.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
This dried out my skin really badly, and it did not feel like my face was getting clean at all when I was using this.
Mary Kathryn M.
Mary Kathryn M.
This is my favorite face wash of all time. It doesn't over dry, it removes my make up easily, and it foams up nicely.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Mabton, WA
I wash my face with this cleanser everyday and it leaves my skin looking flawless! I would recommend this to others !
Joseph B.
Joseph B.
Buna, TX
This stuff works pretty decent but I found if you leave it on too long it burns. Other than that it does pretty good
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Dowagiac, MI
My youngest daughter uses this product. She says she doesn't think it works and she's been using it daily for weeks.
Traci P.
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
This isn't my favorite but I like it well enough to cleansey skin after using makeup remover to wipe off my make-up.
Ashlyn C.
Ashlyn C.
Fayetteville, NC
Loved the scrub even though it left my face dry. Some days I could tell the difference it made, some days I couldn't
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Marcus Hook, PA
Be careful!! This stuff can seriously dry you out, but it is good at banishing pimples. Just grab some moisturizer.
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
Erie, PA
I like this product because it feels so good on my face it cleans my face it is not to harsh my face feels so alive
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?