Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#325 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Clarence, NY

I have struggled with acne all my life and have extremely sensitive skin! This product is amazing. It has helped my skin and doesn't burn.
Britnee S.
Britnee S.

This dried my face out a lot but it cleared it up very nicely. we usually switch brands every now an then but this is one of my favorites.
Emma J.
Emma J.

This is a very fresh and non-harsh scrub on the face. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and non greasy. It is not overly pricey either.
Grace V.
Grace V.
Ontario , Ca

Love this face wash for me in the summertime I breakout lots of things going this cleanse my skin and helps me control my acne prone skin
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

I love this stuff. My face feels clean and refreshed when using it and it keeps my face clear from breakouts. Plus, it's very affordable!
Valerie C.
Valerie C.

Great face wash. can cause drying if you do not moisturize. It Keeps my skin very clear, and I will continue buying it when it runs out.
I use this to wash my face in the morning most of the time, but sometimes night. Because, the beads in the face scrub really wake me up.
Ashton W.
Ashton W.

I highly recommend this face wash. I use it everyday in the shower because it doesn't dry out my skin like most face washes. I love it !
Kind of burned but it really gets in your pores, if you wear makeup often since it cleans so good you might have acne for a couple days
Asaneya H.
Asaneya H.

Awesome product been using it for about 8 years it got rid of my acne. I would never switch as long as they keep this formula the same
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now