Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#325 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Trinity O.
Trinity O.

I enjoyed it, even used it all up, but it's not too extraordinary. It gets the job done and cleanses and moisturizes my face, all in all its good.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Amissville, VA

Love this cleanser! It's gentle enough that I can use it every day. It has a refreshing scent and leaves my face feeling clean and cool (menthol).
Kristen V.
Kristen V.

This face cleanser has the perfect touch to making your face feel so clean and refreshing..the tiny beads make my face feel so alive and cooling.
Katt C.
Katt C.

This has become my ultimate favorite daily face scrub. I use it when I wake up and before I go to bed and honestly it's done wonders for my skin!
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Salt Lake City, UT

I love this face wash !! It make my fave feel so clean and refreshed after i use it . It doesn't dry my face out. Make my skin soft and smooth.
Kelsey  J.
Kelsey J.

This product works to clear my skin pretty quickly, however in order to maintain clear skin I find that I have to alternate with other brands.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Dingmans Fry, PA

This product worked ok. Other products have reduced my acne more significantly than his product did. It does leave a clean feeling after use.
Randolph M.
Randolph M.
Long Is City, NY

It does it's job and it does it well. I use it just about every other day and have minimal zits, although it has no effect on my blackheads.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.

This stuff is excellent!!! It leaves your face smooth and never feels oily. I haven't had much of any break outs since I started using this!
Sherri M.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC

I love this product!!! I use it everyday and I've not had any acne. It makes my face feel clean and smooth. I would recommend it to others.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now