2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Haylee R.
Haylee R.
Temperance, MI
Unfortunately I have had unpleasant experiences with clearasil. I noticed how badly that it bleaches my towels and wash clothes when I pat my face dry. If it bleaches my towels and washcloths the way that it does then can you imagine what it does to our skin???
Kearstin G.
Kearstin G.
Helped control the oil, since it's oil free. Unlike the others where they would add more oil to the skin to help remove what you didn't want.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Perrysburg, OH
I really like this cleanser for those days i can feel a painful pimple coming in or just feel extra oily or couldn't get all my makeup off for whatever reason. i like the texture of it on my face and the results are alway to my expectaions and they are high.
Claire C.
Claire C.
Savannah, GA
Although I have very oily skin, this wash left me skin feeling incredibly dry. The wash is slightly difficult to get out of the bottle. The wash creates a nice lather on the skin and has acne medication but is too drying on the skin.
Lana W.
Lana W.
Salem, OR
Definitely a really good scrub. My face can get super dry, but it can also get oily. It's great for clearing your skin and helping to hydrate it. I'll admit I didn't see a huge difference, but I didn't have to use as much moisturizer.
Rouzel b.
Rouzel b.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Pretty good cleanser that doesn't dry out my sensitive skin. It cleans and leave the face oil free without redness on my skin
kassandra m.
kassandra m.
Kapolei, HI
My son is 12 and a couple months ago his face started to break out. I came across this product while in search of an over the counter relief. He's been using this product daily and loves how it has helped somewhat.
Ana G.
Ana G.
The Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast oil free face scrub worked perfectly fine with me since I tend to have oily skin. It helped my face feel fresh and clean. Would recommend if you struggle with oily skin.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Chattanooga, TN
Love this product. Other similar scrubs that I have used in the past eventually stop being effective. Has not been the case with this. I use it in the morning and top with the Rapid Action Treatment Lotion.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Orange park, FL
I bought this a couple of weeks ago and I really like it. I have oily skin so this helps with that. It did dry my skin out a little at first but that's nothing a facial moisturizer can't fix!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?