Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#323 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Hope, AR
I just finished a tube of this face wash a couple months ago...I loved how it cleansed my face. Was always kept in my shower
Eve C.
Eve C.
Great facial scrub leaves skin very soft, good texture, I recommend it to any one who is looking for a great facial product
Jake T.
Jake T.
Bensalem, PA
I've been using this for years. It keeps my face blemish free and is also mild enough that it has never dried my face out.
Neenah, WI
I don't think this product works at all. Instead of preventing the acne I feel like my acne is the worse it has ever been.
kathy k.
kathy k.
This product dried out my skin like crazy. It does dry out the pimples, but it dries out the rest of my skin way too much!
Junielle T.
Junielle T.
This is my go to face wash in the morning and night. I like how it does not dry out of face and is super soft in the face.
Monique P.
Monique P.
Pharr, TX
Great product. Didn't dry out my face or make it excessively oily either. Smells good and left my fave feeling refreshed.
Emily  .
Emily .
Madison, AL
This broke me out like crazy. I would not buy this again. It does have a good scent but my skin is super sensitive to it.
Danica B.
Danica B.
Hinesville, GA
This keeps my face clean and free of break outs. It doesn't dry my face out and I love the way the scrub feels on my skin
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Louisville, KY
WITH A DAILY QUICK WASH, MY FACE STAYS ACNE FREE. IT IS SIMPLE TO USE AND CAN QUICKLY BECOME PART OF YOUR DAILY ROUTINE.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?