BY CLEARASIL #27 in Face Scrubs

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
Jasmine H.
San Antonio, TX
The only product my husband uses. He doesn't have overly sensitive skin but he loves this product because it does its job and it's a great cleanser while also remaining gentle on the skin.
Donneitha R.
This is my go-to cleanser! my oily skin takes a beating, so I use this for the deep cleaning that it needs. I cleanse and prevent breakouts, yet this doesn't dry the skin. it's a win-win!
Kendyll L.
Charlotte, NC
I love this cleaner. It is fairly inexpensive and within a few uses my acne started to disappear. I stopped using this product and my acne came back right away. Time to repurchase it!
Siarra B.
Comstock Park, MI
I have repurchased this product over and over again. I love it! I rarely get break outs when I am using it. The only bad thing I would say is that it's a little drying. Nothing moisturizer can't fix though.
Danielle F.
Lagrangeville, NY
This worked well but after using it for awhile it made my face really dry . When I would it off my face would feel super hot and kind of burn. I did not like it so much for my skin.
Jessica P.
Terre Haute, Indiana
I liked this product and used it for awhile, until I left to study in Australia. I didn't find this product, so I stopped using it. it did well for my sensitive skin but I would still have occasional breakouts.
Stacia T.
I love this I have been using this for some time know and I havn't found one I like better. it cleans it scrubs and doesn't over dry. I seriously couldn't ask more from a clenser.
Taylor B.
This was my go-to nightly cleanser and did an amazing job at keeping my skin clean and appearing healthy. It does feel a bit thicker putting on but I prefer that in my cleansers. I may return to it once I'm done with my current cleanser.
Madz L.
I don't likr this wash. It leaves my skin dry and dehydrated and doesn't even remove blemishes. I would definitely not recommend this, especially if you have sensitive skin.
Flavia L.
Yonkers, NY
This is such a good facial cleanser. I absolutely love it. When u use this to wash my face I can actually see the grease washing into the sink. Overall, very good product.
Stacy L.
I have been looking for a good skin care product and I can't seem to be able to find one. I tend to have oily skin, would this product be a good fit for me?