BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Monica F.
This product I feel does not work. My daughter is not a fan of Clearasil. The product is thick and when wet doesn't smear/spread well. It just doesn't feel like your face is clean when done.
Jasmine H.
San Antonio, TX
The only product my husband uses. He doesn't have overly sensitive skin but he loves this product because it does its job and it's a great cleanser while also remaining gentle on the skin.
Donneitha R.
This is my go-to cleanser! my oily skin takes a beating, so I use this for the deep cleaning that it needs. I cleanse and prevent breakouts, yet this doesn't dry the skin. it's a win-win!
Kendyll L.
Charlotte, NC
I love this cleaner. It is fairly inexpensive and within a few uses my acne started to disappear. I stopped using this product and my acne came back right away. Time to repurchase it!
Siarra B.
Comstock Park, MI
I have repurchased this product over and over again. I love it! I rarely get break outs when I am using it. The only bad thing I would say is that it's a little drying. Nothing moisturizer can't fix though.
Jessica P.
Terre Haute, Indiana
I liked this product and used it for awhile, until I left to study in Australia. I didn't find this product, so I stopped using it. it did well for my sensitive skin but I would still have occasional breakouts.
Danielle F.
Lagrangeville, NY
This worked well but after using it for awhile it made my face really dry . When I would it off my face would feel super hot and kind of burn. I did not like it so much for my skin.
Stacia T.
I love this I have been using this for some time know and I havn't found one I like better. it cleans it scrubs and doesn't over dry. I seriously couldn't ask more from a clenser.
Taylor B.
This was my go-to nightly cleanser and did an amazing job at keeping my skin clean and appearing healthy. It does feel a bit thicker putting on but I prefer that in my cleansers. I may return to it once I'm done with my current cleanser.
Flavia L.
Yonkers, NY
This is such a good facial cleanser. I absolutely love it. When u use this to wash my face I can actually see the grease washing into the sink. Overall, very good product.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?