2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Works ok. Not the greatest, but I have very sensitive skin and it made my face feel tight and itchy.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Me and my mom use it everyday it helps us with our type of skin because we have oily and bumpy skin
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Shelby, MI
Keeps your face clean and fresh and really does help blast to help your face look and feel better.
Tasnuba H.
Tasnuba H.
Bronx , NY
This face scrub is amazing. It really gets the dead skin off my face from the junk makeup. Love it
Noah s.
Noah s.
Beaverdam, VA
This is the only face wash that does exactly what I need it to ,the only one i can really rely on!
Karastyn S.
Karastyn S.
Battle Creek, MI
I swear by this product. Always keeps my acne under control. And I have it without this face wash!
Paige C.
Paige C.
Midvale, UT
Love this product, I recommend all my friends and family to use it. My face is always so refreshed
Delaney W.
Delaney W.
Concord, NC
Works well to remove all traces of makeup. Leaves my skin very VERY dry however. Last a long time
Julie H.
Julie H.
Saint Cloud, MN
This product smells great and I have no oil, dirt, or residue on my face after using the product.
Britny S.
Britny S.
Riverton, WY
Leaves my face feeling right and dry. Doesn't help clean away my acne but it helps clean my face.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?