Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#310 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Randolph M.
Randolph M.
Long Is City, NY

It does it's job and it does it well. I use it just about every other day and have minimal zits, although it has no effect on my blackheads.
Sherri M.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC

I love this product!!! I use it everyday and I've not had any acne. It makes my face feel clean and smooth. I would recommend it to others.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Clarence, NY

I have struggled with acne all my life and have extremely sensitive skin! This product is amazing. It has helped my skin and doesn't burn.
Grace V.
Grace V.
Ontario , Ca

Love this face wash for me in the summertime I breakout lots of things going this cleanse my skin and helps me control my acne prone skin
Emma J.
Emma J.

This is a very fresh and non-harsh scrub on the face. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and non greasy. It is not overly pricey either.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

I love this stuff. My face feels clean and refreshed when using it and it keeps my face clear from breakouts. Plus, it's very affordable!
I use this to wash my face in the morning most of the time, but sometimes night. Because, the beads in the face scrub really wake me up.
Ashton W.
Ashton W.

I highly recommend this face wash. I use it everyday in the shower because it doesn't dry out my skin like most face washes. I love it !
Valerie C.
Valerie C.

Great face wash. can cause drying if you do not moisturize. It Keeps my skin very clear, and I will continue buying it when it runs out.
Kind of burned but it really gets in your pores, if you wear makeup often since it cleans so good you might have acne for a couple days
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?