Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#323 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Ardmore, OK
I struggled with acne until I started using this daily to cleanse my face. it's not overly scented and oily like most cleansers.
Tima A.
Tima A.
Disappointed. I had an amazing experience with clearasil before but this product, while cleaned my face, left it extremely dry.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Love the smell of this one and how it leaves my skin acne/oily free. My friend showed me this one and I thank her all the time.
Marsaydí J.
Marsaydí J.
Moreno Valley, CA
It messed up my skin, causing burning around cheeks, chin, and forehead. I received a chemical burn, which I still have today.
Keiry d.
Keiry d.
Queens Vlg, NY
I really like this product i use it once a week for remove dead skin and dark spots after i wash my face it feels really soft
Kaleigh H.
Kaleigh H.
I personally do not always use this product but when I do it leaves my face fresh and gives you that perfect "ahhhh" feeling.
Keeley D.
Keeley D.
N Huntingdon, PA
I like the smell of this and really makes my face feel fresh and clean. Didn't really notice any changes in my skin over time
Gwyn B.
Gwyn B.
Quakertown, PA
I use this in the shower, and I like it,
it's not as good as the clean and clear face wash but,
it is still a good face-wash.
Ashley  R.
Ashley R.
East Hartford, CT
I use this product all the time. My face always feels much cleaner after just one use. I would really recommend this product
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Wichita, KS
Best product out there! It's the only thing that cleared up my stubborn acne. Makes your face feel clean. I Amazed it works.

Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?