2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Caleigh F.
Caleigh F.
Carroll, IA
I keep this product in my shower so that I always have it when needed, I also highly recommend this product.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
As someone with acne, I felt that this face wash really helped clear up my trouble spots quicker than others
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Vance, AL
This acne face scrub works really well and does not dry your face out. Reasonable price for a great product!
Kiana Q.
Kiana Q.
Windsor Locks, CT
Leaves my skin fresh and soft! I use it before bed or when I wake up in the morning to get a fresh feeling.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Haymarket, VA
It worked pretty well but it seemed to dry my skin out more than usual cleansers with the same ingredients.
Doesn't make skin oily not dry out skin. gets rid of blemishes fast. also smells great and lathers up great
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Omaha, AR
I use this every day and it does a good job at clearing up my face. But not as good as I would like it too
Susan R.
Susan R.
This is my all time favorite face wash. It tends to keep my face pretty I between the dry and oily stages.
Yasarina R.
Yasarina R.
Milwaukee, WI
Love it !!!! It leaves my skin fresh and feeling new and clean. I t is mot expensive and i like it a lot
Jillayne G.
Jillayne G.
Allentown, PA
It is a decent face wash. My skin is acne prone and this helped keep it at bay, but won't get rid of it.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?