2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Ashlee N.
Ashlee N.
Henderson
Very nice and cool tingly feeling when using this product but it does give off a hit or miss depends on your skin type usually it works some days sometimes it doesn't with my skin when I break out. It's great to use sometimes to remove makeup. I would recommend someone to buy this cause this product line is the only thing I use when I start getting acne.
Amy A.
Amy A.
My zits start to go away the day after I use this. But I didn't actually buy it for my face. I have keratosis Polaris on my arms and legs (Keratin build up on the hair follicles causing bumps) and this actually smooths out my skin when I use it on a daily basis!
Noemi H.
Noemi H.
Dallas tx
This product works great , leaves your face smooth repeat user. I only have one bottle and I still don't finish it . It's gentle leaves my face so soft , the packaging is okay. The product works great , maybe to those whose face is not so sensitive.
Kyliah W.
Kyliah W.
It works good. Have been using this for years. It makes my face feel so clean. Helps my acne tone down a bit. Good day cleanser. Not too harsh but I wouldn't recommend to somebody with dry skin.
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Ashville, NY
I've been using this along with a couple of other things and I hardly ever get pimples anymore. Only thing I wish was better is the ability to get rid of blackheads.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
I love the way this stuff smells! I also really like the way it leaves my face feeling clean and clear of acne. And it's not bad on the price either.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
La Verne, CA
I have tried a plethora of different products with varying degrees of success. This product has made somewhat of a difference. It is pleasant smelling and overall does not dry out my face too much. The problem areas for me tend to be around the hairline. I'll notice as the day goes on that it starts to feel oily. So far that has not happened with this. Overall it really doesn't do anything for zits,
Pearl B.
Pearl B.
Wet face. Dispense product into hands and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly with warm water one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Otter information:
Keep tightly close. Store in a cool, dry place.
Abby L.
Abby L.
This cleanser couldn't do a better job ! I love this so much it's not even funny ! I used this every night to take the last of my make up of , and Bc I'm a teen , this helps prevent acne do much. All my friends are like how is your skin so clear , what cleanser do you use and I say this one , they go try it and thank me a million, go try it !!!!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
This is a great product and even if you don't have acne just cleans up your face it feels like it gets all the dirt and oil crud off your face.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?