Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#344 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA

This broke me out so badly when I first started to use it. some people say that's your skin purging itself of all the gunk in it but like it was so bad.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Cottage Grove, MN

My 13 year old daughter uses this. The fragrance irritates her skin, but she did say it feels nice afterwards and seems to get all the dirt and oil off.
Hollie  B.
Hollie B.
Charlotte, NC

I don't think my face was oily enough for this product. It took too much out of my skin and made it dry. May be better for a person with more oily skin
Marina W.
Marina W.
Thomasville, NC

My daughter swears by this product. She uses it daily for her acne care, and I can certainly see the difference. This is the only product she will use.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Kenosha, WI

Been using it for years and it hasn't failed me yet. Keeps my skin clear and soft. I paid it with the moisturizer. I use this in the shower every day.
Amanda Q.
Amanda Q.
Conroe, TX

My fiance loves this product. For him it works well and i never see acne emerge while he uses it. For me it works but does not take all of my oil off.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Knoxville, TN

I 100% recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin! This face scrub does not dry out my skin whatsoever and gets rid of all the dirt in pores!
PJ R.
PJ R.

I've tried to replace this with generic brands, but they are never as good as Clearsail! It feels good on my skin and I can tell when it's working!
Trinity O.
Trinity O.

I enjoyed it, even used it all up, but it's not too extraordinary. It gets the job done and cleanses and moisturizes my face, all in all its good.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Amissville, VA

Love this cleanser! It's gentle enough that I can use it every day. It has a refreshing scent and leaves my face feeling clean and cool (menthol).
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now