BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Ashley M.
Kansas City, MO
Okay, so I can't say enough good things about this product! I love it, it makes my face feel nice and cool, and refreshing after every wash. No more oily feeling face and no more acne either! Best stuff ever!
Patricia K.
Sacramento, Ca
I have used this product since high school. Oh 15 years maybe. It has worked perfect for my face. It doesn't dry it out and people constantly ask me what moisturizer I am using and all I use is Clearasil.
Sara H.
Byron Center, MI
I like this product because it makes my face feel clean after use but I have found I can only use it once or twice a week. if I use it more than that I notice I develope dry spots around my nose and chin.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Clearasil is my go-to face wash! For the drugstore price it is well worth it! Keeps my acne at bay. And if I do have a breakout, its gone the next day! I definitely recommend trying this if you haven't!!
maria a.
I have struggled with acne for about 4 years and i would always try many facial products and once i came across Clearasils face washes my acne has cleared up very well theres times when i break out but its not as bad as it used to be I'm forever going to purchase their products!
Eve R.
I love this! Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits! I'm not all over the fact that it's a daily product (some products are 3x a week), but it works so I can't really complain.
Cassie B.
This formula is great for everyday face cleaning. I use it in the shower to wash my face every morning. It's super gentle yet, super effective at cleaning out your pores.
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
I like this face wash. It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use. It's very gentle on the skin and makes you squeaky clean! Would recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin and trouble with spontaneous break outs.
Melissa g.
Stockton, CA
Don't care for this. Doesn't seem to work. Only thing I do like is it doesn't seem to dry me out as much as some other acne washes but in return it also doesn't usually get off all my makeul
Monica F.
This product I feel does not work. My daughter is not a fan of Clearasil. The product is thick and when wet doesn't smear/spread well. It just doesn't feel like your face is clean when done.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?