BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
Kokomo, IN
My face feels so refreshed after using this. I use it twice a day. Other than hormonal break outs around my cycle, It keeps my face pretty clear. It does good at removing my makeup as well as mascara. I'd def recommend trying it.
Julianna L.
Julianna L.
I had been feeling like my face was constantly breaking out so I decided to give this a try. It keeps my break outs in check and doesn't dry out my skin. I use it everyday and it leave my face clean and hydrated at the same time!
Madison s.
Madison s.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this stuff. It works wonders against acne. It literally works overnight to fight acne that has already shown up and preventing it
Lana W.
Lana W.
Salem, OR
Definitely a really good scrub. My face can get super dry, but it can also get oily. It's great for clearing your skin and helping to hydrate it. I'll admit I didn't see a huge difference, but I didn't have to use as much moisturizer.
Rouzel b.
Rouzel b.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Pretty good cleanser that doesn't dry out my sensitive skin. It cleans and leave the face oil free without redness on my skin
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Middletown, CT
I love this facewash it works great to clear my face of any dirt pimples or anything else i use it daily and my skin is soft and smooth as well
kassandra m.
kassandra m.
Kapolei, HI
My son is 12 and a couple months ago his face started to break out. I came across this product while in search of an over the counter relief. He's been using this product daily and loves how it has helped somewhat.
Jade P.
Jade P.
Holland, MI
This is my go to facial cleanser. It cleans your face so well and leaves a cool feeling on your skin after use. I've been using this cleanser for over 4 years now and I think this will always be my regular cleanser
Ana G.
Ana G.
The Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast oil free face scrub worked perfectly fine with me since I tend to have oily skin. It helped my face feel fresh and clean. Would recommend if you struggle with oily skin.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Chattanooga, TN
Love this product. Other similar scrubs that I have used in the past eventually stop being effective. Has not been the case with this. I use it in the morning and top with the Rapid Action Treatment Lotion.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?