Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#310 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Justine T.
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I use this everyday! Its sensitive enough for all skin types and it really cleans your face after a long day. It doesn't leave your face shiny or oily at all
Joshua P.
Joshua P.
Brown Deer, WI

I work in a restaurant and this is all I can use to keep my hat line acne free. My daughter had also found this cleaner to be the best for her, we love it!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Dublin, OH

I love that this is an acne face wash that also has moisturizing qualities so the rest of my face doesn't get dried out while treating a few problem spots.
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Columbia, KY

This face wash is effective at clearing your breakouts, but it also dries your face out to the extreme. I can't deal with the harsh chemicals any longer.
Heather B.
Heather B.

This works pretty well for me but I do still have some breakouts. I think if I used it daily for a month it would have a bigger/better impact on my skin.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA

This broke me out so badly when I first started to use it. some people say that's your skin purging itself of all the gunk in it but like it was so bad.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Cottage Grove, MN

My 13 year old daughter uses this. The fragrance irritates her skin, but she did say it feels nice afterwards and seems to get all the dirt and oil off.
Marina W.
Marina W.
Thomasville, NC

My daughter swears by this product. She uses it daily for her acne care, and I can certainly see the difference. This is the only product she will use.
Amanda Q.
Amanda Q.
Conroe, TX

My fiance loves this product. For him it works well and i never see acne emerge while he uses it. For me it works but does not take all of my oil off.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Kenosha, WI

Been using it for years and it hasn't failed me yet. Keeps my skin clear and soft. I paid it with the moisturizer. I use this in the shower every day.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?