Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#344 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Vicky K.
Vicky K.
New Port Richey, FL

My step son is 16 and i only buy him clearasil. It definitely reduces his blackheads and breakouts. We have seen such a difference since he has been using it.
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Bridgewater, IA

This is one of my favorites. I love the way it foams and makes my skin feel nice and clean. It is gentle for sensitive skin and doesn't burn like some others
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Floral Park, NY

I admit I'm a little bit of a beauty hoarder. I love having different scents and brands on hand. This is one brand I use all the time and cant get enough of.
Justine T.
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

I use this everyday! Its sensitive enough for all skin types and it really cleans your face after a long day. It doesn't leave your face shiny or oily at all
sara z.
sara z.
Allentown, PA

I liked this product after use it made my skin very smooth. I also noticed that some not all but some of my acne was starting to clear up with everyday use.
Corrine B.
Corrine B.
Pittsburgh, PA

I really saw a difference when I was using this, however , even though it's supposed to be "hydra-blast," it will dry out your skin after too long of usage.
Joshua P.
Joshua P.
Brown Deer, WI

I work in a restaurant and this is all I can use to keep my hat line acne free. My daughter had also found this cleaner to be the best for her, we love it!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Dublin, OH

I love that this is an acne face wash that also has moisturizing qualities so the rest of my face doesn't get dried out while treating a few problem spots.
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Columbia, KY

This face wash is effective at clearing your breakouts, but it also dries your face out to the extreme. I can't deal with the harsh chemicals any longer.
Heather B.
Heather B.

This works pretty well for me but I do still have some breakouts. I think if I used it daily for a month it would have a bigger/better impact on my skin.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now