Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#323 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Randolph M.
Randolph M.
Long Is City, NY
It does it's job and it does it well. I use it just about every other day and have minimal zits, although it has no effect on my blackheads.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Clarence, NY
I have struggled with acne all my life and have extremely sensitive skin! This product is amazing. It has helped my skin and doesn't burn.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
I love this stuff. My face feels clean and refreshed when using it and it keeps my face clear from breakouts. Plus, it's very affordable!
Grace V.
Grace V.
Ontario , Ca
Love this face wash for me in the summertime I breakout lots of things going this cleanse my skin and helps me control my acne prone skin
Emma J.
Emma J.
This is a very fresh and non-harsh scrub on the face. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and non greasy. It is not overly pricey either.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Great face wash. can cause drying if you do not moisturize. It Keeps my skin very clear, and I will continue buying it when it runs out.
Ashton W.
Ashton W.
I highly recommend this face wash. I use it everyday in the shower because it doesn't dry out my skin like most face washes. I love it !
I use this to wash my face in the morning most of the time, but sometimes night. Because, the beads in the face scrub really wake me up.
Kind of burned but it really gets in your pores, if you wear makeup often since it cleans so good you might have acne for a couple days
Hailey K.
Hailey K.
Rexburg, ID
Leaves my skin feeling really clean and free of makeup, but it's not as moisturizing as I was hoping for. It left my skin a bit tight.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?