BY CLEARASIL #27 in Face Scrubs

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
Lisa H.
Great facial cleanser. I used this for about a year or two! It is a nice, creamy texture that foams slightly as you rub it in. It makes my skin soft and it feels hydrated throughout the day without feeling greasy or oily.
Candice S.
Lynchburg, VA
Great scrub feels like it is actually helping my acne to heal.
A little drying around nose and between eyes. My acne is very bad and for the money this helps alot..
Mackenzie S.
Always use this in the shower and i LOVE it! I've never had a problem with it! Doesn't try out your skin and is very gentle for your face! I love the way it smells! Fresh and clean! Makes your face feel so clean!
Paula
I use this scrub after taking my makeup off and it feels great the scrubs do such a good job in taking off any excess dirt or makeup and it helps so much with acne
Erika B.
This product cleanses my face well. Most other cleansers I have used cause my face to become dry, flaky, and red. Thus product did not cause any of those issues.
Victoria M.
Manchester
I love this face wash! It wakes you up in the Shiwer when you use it! It makes your skin feel amazing and works great to get any makeup you slept in over night off! Deff my fave (:
Ashley G.
Ponca City, OK
It doesn't work as good as the old regular stuff worked. My face gets really oily throughout the day. I've switched to garnier scrub and i like that a lot better
Nykeisha B.
Ms State, MS
Ehh it's okay. I use it to exfoliate my skin. I guess if you just want something that's not exactly super hard on acne but feel good to your skin then go for it.
Lindsay L.
Tampa, Fl
This face wash gives a deep clean leaving a nice fresh tingle that doesn't over dry like most facial cleaners do. My skin is very dry so it's great to get that deep clean without the harsh dry after feeling.
Ashley M.
Kansas City, MO
Okay, so I can't say enough good things about this product! I love it, it makes my face feel nice and cool, and refreshing after every wash. No more oily feeling face and no more acne either! Best stuff ever!
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?