Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#331 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Trinity O.
Trinity O.
I enjoyed it, even used it all up, but it's not too extraordinary. It gets the job done and cleanses and moisturizes my face, all in all its good.
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
This face cleanser has the perfect touch to making your face feel so clean and refreshing..the tiny beads make my face feel so alive and cooling.
Kelsey  J.
Kelsey J.
This product works to clear my skin pretty quickly, however in order to maintain clear skin I find that I have to alternate with other brands.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Dingmans Fry, PA
This product worked ok. Other products have reduced my acne more significantly than his product did. It does leave a clean feeling after use.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
This stuff is excellent!!! It leaves your face smooth and never feels oily. I haven't had much of any break outs since I started using this!
Randolph M.
Randolph M.
Long Is City, NY
It does it's job and it does it well. I use it just about every other day and have minimal zits, although it has no effect on my blackheads.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Clarence, NY
I have struggled with acne all my life and have extremely sensitive skin! This product is amazing. It has helped my skin and doesn't burn.
Grace V.
Grace V.
Ontario , Ca
Love this face wash for me in the summertime I breakout lots of things going this cleanse my skin and helps me control my acne prone skin
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
I love this stuff. My face feels clean and refreshed when using it and it keeps my face clear from breakouts. Plus, it's very affordable!
Emma J.
Emma J.
This is a very fresh and non-harsh scrub on the face. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and non greasy. It is not overly pricey either.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?