2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Chattanooga, TN
Love this product. Other similar scrubs that I have used in the past eventually stop being effective. Has not been the case with this. I use it in the morning and top with the Rapid Action Treatment Lotion.
Ana G.
Ana G.
The Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast oil free face scrub worked perfectly fine with me since I tend to have oily skin. It helped my face feel fresh and clean. Would recommend if you struggle with oily skin.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Ceres, CA
This works like a charm. It's great for everyday use. It doesn't dry out skin and works with oil control. It's so rare to find a beneficial scrub that not only controls and heals acne but keeps shine down
Becky B.
Becky B.
I love this face scrub. The beads make it feel like I am getting a deep clean. I also have sensitive skin and this wash does not dry out my face as compared to other face washes I have used.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Orange park, FL
I bought this a couple of weeks ago and I really like it. I have oily skin so this helps with that. It did dry my skin out a little at first but that's nothing a facial moisturizer can't fix!
Kacie B.
Kacie B.
Corinth
I really liked this face wash. I didn't have any major breakouts while using this. I tried to save a bit and got the off brand that was supposed to be comparable to this wash and it definitely was not. Its worth the extra for the brand name on this one.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Marlton, NJ
It burned my face and skin a little bit but it was a nice kind of burn like a cooling feeling and I lowkey liked it to be honest it felt nice even tho it made me super super dry after
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Katy, TX
This scrub cleared my acne within two weeks of using it. I noticed a difference after the first week. If I ever ever ever have bad acne again this is my go to affordable product. Made my skin feel clean, refreshed, & moisturized. Did not dry my skin out.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Royston, GA
Keeps my face clean and fresh all year long! Doesn't leave your face burning and helps battle breakouts. Decent price and you can find it at walmart. I always keep extra so that I don't run out.
Chanelle H.
Chanelle H.
I really like this facial wash. Sometimes I leave it on my face to double as a mask and my face always feels clean and refreshed afterwards. Great to use before or after a long day.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?