BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Brianna M.
Perrysburg, OH
I really like this cleanser for those days i can feel a painful pimple coming in or just feel extra oily or couldn't get all my makeup off for whatever reason. i like the texture of it on my face and the results are alway to my expectaions and they are high.
Molly B.
Marysville, CA
I have the Clearasil face scrub for blackheads and it's my very favorite I have already seen results it's a good value for an affordable price. It met all my expectations as a face scrub and it doesn't irrate my skin I would recommend this product to others
David-kayla H.
Hernando
I wasn't to impressed with this product among others I have used. It was very pricey and it left my skin very dry. I have used other products from clearasil and enjoyed them but would not recommend the hydra-blast to any other customers. Definitely not going to buy this product again
Delaney M.
Aberdeen, SD
I love using this product after I use a scrub! It isn't too harsh and really leaves my face feeling clean! Ive noticed great improvements with my acne since I've started using this product. I would suggest using a good moisturizer after!
Claire C.
Savannah, GA
Although I have very oily skin, this wash left me skin feeling incredibly dry. The wash is slightly difficult to get out of the bottle. The wash creates a nice lather on the skin and has acne medication but is too drying on the skin.
Heidi R.
Kokomo, IN
My face feels so refreshed after using this. I use it twice a day. Other than hormonal break outs around my cycle, It keeps my face pretty clear. It does good at removing my makeup as well as mascara. I'd def recommend trying it.
Julianna L.
I had been feeling like my face was constantly breaking out so I decided to give this a try. It keeps my break outs in check and doesn't dry out my skin. I use it everyday and it leave my face clean and hydrated at the same time!
Lana W.
Salem, OR
Definitely a really good scrub. My face can get super dry, but it can also get oily. It's great for clearing your skin and helping to hydrate it. I'll admit I didn't see a huge difference, but I didn't have to use as much moisturizer.
Jade P.
Holland, MI
This is my go to facial cleanser. It cleans your face so well and leaves a cool feeling on your skin after use. I've been using this cleanser for over 4 years now and I think this will always be my regular cleanser
kassandra m.
Kapolei, HI
My son is 12 and a couple months ago his face started to break out. I came across this product while in search of an over the counter relief. He's been using this product daily and loves how it has helped somewhat.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?