BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Ashley E.
Delray Beach, FL
I love the scrubbers in this product. They are perfectly sized and are not too rough yet abrasive enough to remove my makeup and exfoliate my face on a daily basis. I've used expensive department store cleansers and always come back to this one.
Ivellise O.
Samson, AL
I use this every day I have acne prone skin this clearasil works best for me. I also have dry skin and this leaves my skin clear of acne and moisture my face ill never use another
Helen G.
I bought this for my son and sometimes sneak and use it for myself. It leaves my face feeling very clean. It has a good smell and is a good value. You can buy it almost anywhere!
Ashley V.
Bronx, NY
To be honest I use the acne plus marks and its the best face wash every i use to struggle with really bad acne and this helped my face is so clear now. When i cant find acne plus marks i go for any other clearasil and it works just as great
Kelsey F.
Wheelersburg
Used this for a few weeks and was not happy with the results at all. It caused my face to dry out immensely to the point that it was peeling. It also did not help to reduce any acne. Will not buy again.
Kelley H.
Beverly Hills, CA
I've been using this product for a few months. It did not reduce treat or prevent breakouts and didn't feel like it was effectively cleansing my skin. I wouldn't repurchase.
Jessica K.
Blaine, Mn
Love this to use nightly on my hormonal acne. I use it in the shower and also apply to my face and chest area. It smells great and is non drying which is a major plus for me.
Abagail C.
Marietta, OH
Love this stuff! Because really? Who wants to deal with acne? Or pimples? Here's a hint..... NO ONE! This product gives you clear skin... hahaha. Clearasil gives you clear skin..... Who knew? News flash.....ME :) So go get some.... really.
Tina H.
Angola , IN
Loved the fresh feeling of my face after using this daily face wash. Always left my face feeling moisturized and nice and soft unlike other products that dry out your skin.
Lana W.
Salem, OR
Definitely a really good scrub. My face can get super dry, but it can also get oily. It's great for clearing your skin and helping to hydrate it. I'll admit I didn't see a huge difference, but I didn't have to use as much moisturizer.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?