2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Evelyn O.
Evelyn O.
Harrison, NJ
Best cleanser of all time! Removes all my makeup and leaves my face feeling squeaky clean!
Baheejah H.
Baheejah H.
Farmville, VA
Pretty good drug store product. Works well to cleanse and remove excess oils for the price
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Prescott , AZ
Really love using this face wash. It cleans my skin so well! It does dry it out sometimes.
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Henderson, NV
I use this because its oil free and I love it! Always makes my skin feel extremely smooth
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
This was not a good match for my skin...it dried me out so I could not continue using it
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Beaufort, Nc
I love this product, the only con is that if I use this daily it makes my skin very dry
Haley B.
Haley B.
Beaumont , TX
OBSESSED. This exfoliates and treat acne without over-drying. Your skin will thank you.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Frankfort, NY
The scrub feels like getting a facial. Leaves your face feeling nice and soft and clean
Deepti S.
Deepti S.
Bellerose, NY
It's ok.. I don't know when I got it.. But I know I used it once.. And it was just fine
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Fortson, GA
Smells good.

Doesn't leave skin dry or rough feeling.

Great price and quality product.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?