Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#345 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Candice S.
Candice S.
Lynchburg, VA

Great scrub feels like it is actually helping my acne to heal.
A little drying around nose and between eyes. My acne is very bad and for the money this helps alot..
Paula
Paula

I use this scrub after taking my makeup off and it feels great the scrubs do such a good job in taking off any excess dirt or makeup and it helps so much with acne
mini M.
mini M.

I generally don't care about the packing ,but this has a very bad nozzel.
product is good.. clears all the make up and worth buy. can get it anywhere is drug store
Nykeisha B.
Nykeisha B.
Ms State, MS

Ehh it's okay. I use it to exfoliate my skin. I guess if you just want something that's not exactly super hard on acne but feel good to your skin then go for it.
Erika B.
Erika B.

This product cleanses my face well. Most other cleansers I have used cause my face to become dry, flaky, and red. Thus product did not cause any of those issues.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Ponca City, OK

It doesn't work as good as the old regular stuff worked. My face gets really oily throughout the day. I've switched to garnier scrub and i like that a lot better
Cynthia  R.
Cynthia R.

This product doesn't really do much to me. It doesn't make me break out or anything, but it also doesn't clear up my breakouts. It also leaves my skin very dry.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Morristown, TN

This product is great for anyone needing a clean face daily. My girls and I use this product daily and would recommend this to anyone in need. I give it 5 stars
Gloria D.
Gloria D.
Philadelphia, PA

This cleanser leaves your face feeling like an elastic. I know it's oil free but it just leaves a horrible feeling on your face and really doesn't help at all.
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
De Soto, MO

My skin is sensitive and this keeps my skin clean without clogging the pores and making things worse. Clearasil scrub has made my night routine so much better.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now