2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
kathy k.
kathy k.
This product dried out my skin like crazy. It does dry out the pimples, but it dries out the rest of my skin way too much!
Neenah, WI
I don't think this product works at all. Instead of preventing the acne I feel like my acne is the worse it has ever been.
Junielle T.
Junielle T.
This is my go to face wash in the morning and night. I like how it does not dry out of face and is super soft in the face.
Danica B.
Danica B.
Hinesville, GA
This keeps my face clean and free of break outs. It doesn't dry my face out and I love the way the scrub feels on my skin
Monique P.
Monique P.
Pharr, TX
Great product. Didn't dry out my face or make it excessively oily either. Smells good and left my fave feeling refreshed.
Demarcus G.
Demarcus G.
Quitman, GA
This product is the best year round for acne control and the smell is fresh and clean.but you have to use a small amount
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Louisville, KY
WITH A DAILY QUICK WASH, MY FACE STAYS ACNE FREE. IT IS SIMPLE TO USE AND CAN QUICKLY BECOME PART OF YOUR DAILY ROUTINE.
Mary Kathryn M.
Mary Kathryn M.
This is my favorite face wash of all time. It doesn't over dry, it removes my make up easily, and it foams up nicely.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Mabton, WA
I wash my face with this cleanser everyday and it leaves my skin looking flawless! I would recommend this to others !
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Dowagiac, MI
My youngest daughter uses this product. She says she doesn't think it works and she's been using it daily for weeks.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?