BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Tiffany J.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought this a couple of weeks ago and I really like it. I have oily skin so this helps with that. It did dry my skin out a little at first but that's nothing a facial moisturizer can't fix!
Kacie B.
Corinth
I really liked this face wash. I didn't have any major breakouts while using this. I tried to save a bit and got the off brand that was supposed to be comparable to this wash and it definitely was not. Its worth the extra for the brand name on this one.
Ana A.
Marlton, NJ
It burned my face and skin a little bit but it was a nice kind of burn like a cooling feeling and I lowkey liked it to be honest it felt nice even tho it made me super super dry after
Morganne G.
Chalmers, IN
I started using this when I was in elementary school and it cleared my acne and I was covered! Now I don't have any issues with acne and get compliments on my skin. I would highly recommend this to anyone with acne issues. It worked wonders for me!
Danielle J.
Katy, TX
This scrub cleared my acne within two weeks of using it. I noticed a difference after the first week. If I ever ever ever have bad acne again this is my go to affordable product. Made my skin feel clean, refreshed, & moisturized. Did not dry my skin out.
Hannah M.
Royston, GA
Keeps my face clean and fresh all year long! Doesn't leave your face burning and helps battle breakouts. Decent price and you can find it at walmart. I always keep extra so that I don't run out.
Amanda P.
Barbourville, KY
I used this all the time. But when my dermatologist prescribed me antibiotics for my face I had to switch to something not as strong. But I loved this product. It made my skin soft. I would purchase this again
Casey A.
Meridian, ID
I have mixed emotions about this product. It does its job and I do like it as a face wash, but it dries out my normally very oily face very bad. Do not recommend if you have normally dry skin.
Chanelle H.
I really like this facial wash. Sometimes I leave it on my face to double as a mask and my face always feels clean and refreshed afterwards. Great to use before or after a long day.
Lauren R.
East Elmhurst, NY
I use this product every day and night while washing my face. The smell is great, the consistency is great and it cleans my face so well. Not to mention, my breakouts are minimal while using this product. I would definitely recommend to others.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?