Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#344 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
flavia l.
flavia l.
Plano, TX

This is such a good facial cleanser. I absolutely love it. When u use this to wash my face I can actually see the grease washing into the sink. Overall, very good product.
Jalisa A.
Jalisa A.

My face was so dirty and had many little bumps in one place. using this product for a good two weeks totally did the trick. recommend to all skin types. results may vary.
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Balch springs, Tx

This formula is great for everyday face cleaning. I use it in the shower to wash my face every morning. It's super gentle yet, super effective at cleaning out your pores.
India D.
India D.
Beltsville, MD

I love the way it smells,feels on my skin, and this kinda of gross but if it gets in your mouth, it's not unpleasant lol! It gets the job done, will be purchasing again !
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Walhalla, SC

Love that this product is actually oil free, with an already oily face, it helps a tremendous amount!! Along with it being a scrub also!! More clean without all the oil!
Faith B.
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms

I have used this scrub before but unfortunately I am not a fan because it caused me to have a rash all over my face after use. It didn't work well for my sensitive skin.
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.
Wayland, MI

This face wash works pretty well. Though you have to use it for a while before it has any noticeable effect. I like this product because it has a reasonable price too.
Daniela G.
Daniela G.

Very nice. i can fell the cleanser working because of the scrub. makes my skin fell really soft and smooth. really cleans my face of the pimples if i use it regularly
Francesca W.
Francesca W.
Pompano Beach, FL

It worked fairly well for me for awhile then I noticed I started to get very oily skin from it. Which made applying makeup a hassle as well as I started to break out.
Samad S.
Samad S.
Newark, NJ

Growing up I always had skin problem and I had try it all until my mom got me this. It work magic and my face is so much better. it does cause irritation nor pealing.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now