BY CLEARASIL #27 in Face Scrubs

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
Shipra M.
Horrible, actually made my acne worse. Sometimes i will get cystic acne, maybe once a month or once every other month but I've been using this product for 2 or 3 weeks and I've had cystic acne popping up everywhere. Each week i can now expect 3 new cystic pop ups, and my skin is still recovering from the others that popped up. I was hoping maybe my skin just needed to get used to this product, but I've never had this much acne. I have landmines on my face that hurt, my nose is becoming more populated with acne, and it's really hard to look and feel professional in the workplace when your face looks like it could belong to a 16 year old who only eats fast food. Don't buy this.
Shauntel K.
Providence, RI
A pretty decent face wash, although it’s very creamy and you have to lather it into your skin fairly hard to feel the effect. It doesn’t have any exfoliant beads or anything so if you don’t like that I would recommend to stay away from this product.
Saharatu A.
Pittsford , NY
I love my hydra-blast oil free face scrub. I was so well on my skin and definitely helps keep my skin clear of breakout( pimples, acne). I use this everyday to achieve the clear skin that I want . No breakouts.
Brooklyn T.
Denton
Even though this product is labeled as daily, it was still WAY too harsh for my skin. Even after going down to every other or third day usage, my face broke out in a bout of redness that even months later I'm still having a hard time shaking off. My face can be sensitive to some stronger acne products, but this really took the cake.
Miranda S.
Warrior, AL
I like this face cleanser, but I'm not in love with it. It does the job, but doesn't leave my face feeling as clean as I'd like. It's effective, but not great. Like it says, it's oil free and not greasy. It's not a total disappointment, so I may or may not try it again.
Rachael M.
Montague
This is my absolute favorite and go-to face wash. After washing and exfoliating this 2 in 1 facial cleanser, it leaves a cool and refreshing wind on your face. This treatment is especially great if you want to minimize your pores, and leave your skin feeling smooth and well treated. I highly recommend this product!
Ayushma M.
Elkhorn, NE
This is one of my favorite scrub to use. I can always trust this product when i get pimples on my face. It clears them up in just couple days and my skin feels cleaner and healthier when i am using this. I buy this at Walmart or Target and it's well priced.
April A.
I absolutely love this product. Also works as an exfoliating rub for me. The price is very reasonable. You can always get it at your local drugstores, Walmart, heb, and cvs. I usually use it every other morning and it keep my skin hydrated and moisturized ❤️
dehvian d.
painesville
I have been very satisfied with this product. Over the course of three years, I probably have had 10 bottles so far. I notice that after taking off my makeup, washing my face thoroughly, then applying this, that in the morning, my face does appear to be more smooth!
Briana H.
N Branford, CT
Anything from Clearasil works wonders for me. I have combination skin and this product does a great job in not drying it my skin, but also getting rid the excess oil on my skin. As for price it's decently priced and worth it.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?