2 colors available

BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good skin care product ...Be the first to answer!
  • Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Daisy T.
Daisy T.
Exmore, VA
Whenever I use this to clean my face both at day and at night to clear away my acne. It helps me a lot and makes me feel so refresh. I can actually buy this near Food Lion and Rite Aid. The Clearasil Daily Clear Acne Face Wash and Hydra-blast Oil-Free Face Scrub is something I'm looking forward to buying again.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Hattiesburg, MS
I can't even begin to tell you how amazing this product is. So first let's start off with the price. It's under 7 dollars at any drug store and will last over a month. Second it smells amazing and has a perfect rich later. Paired with my clarisonic it keeps my skin in beautiful condition on a drug store budget
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Love this face wash as a cleaner and for keeping my face clear.

The texture of the wash is great and leaves my skin feeing fresh.

Price isn't too shabby for the product and lasts me a while. I always get it cheapest at Walmart.

I would recommend this product to other and will continue to buy.
David-kayla H.
David-kayla H.
Hernando
I wasn't to impressed with this product among others I have used. It was very pricey and it left my skin very dry. I have used other products from clearasil and enjoyed them but would not recommend the hydra-blast to any other customers. Definitely not going to buy this product again
Macey T.
Macey T.
Saint Albans, VT
I really like this product. I haven't used it long enough to give an extensive review, but upon trying it, I loved it. The consistency, smell, and price of the face wash was great.
I have very dry skin, usually after washing my face it feels even MORE dry...this one didn't.
Linda P.
Linda P.
Clearasil is my favorite brand when it comes to wash my face. My face is very clean after I use it. It had cleared all my acnee. I have been using it for months now, I have tried other products but I always go back to this one. It is the best cleanser for a acne pro skin.
Derrian J.
Derrian J.
I love love love all clearasil products. It is the only cleanser that makes my face feel clean and refreshed. The packaging is nice and the product truly is gentle and yet effective. I strongly recommend this product to everyone, I'm going to get another bottle tomorrow.
Laila A.
Laila A.
Brook Park, OH
I love love love this product. I use it everyday when i take off my makeup and then i wash my face with this product. i don't have acne anymore and my face feels so fresh and clean. I have oily skin in certain places so this really helps because it is also oil free
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Sunnyvale, CA
Using this product daily well really help minimize the amount of breakouts you have. Also it doesn't leave your skin feeling too dry or harsh. I would recommend this product to people with acne-prone skin who want to fight breakouts. I will continue to buy this.
Marina M.
Marina M.
Just because it says oil free this product does an amazing job to keep my face hydrated. i have a combo skin type and i tried this product for the first time yesterday the product is so gentle on my skin and doesn't leave my skin red after washing it i love it
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?