Add a Photo

By CLEARASIL
#344 in Facial Cleansers
Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested.
Photos (5)
Astry C.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC

I love this product! It smells great and it does what it says. I like how it's like a milky cream texture because sometimes when you have dry or even oily skin, cleansers that are liquid with beads in them can be really harsh but you think it's okay because you want to get rid of excess oils or dead dry skin but it really leads to over washing & more dryness. But with this it's really refreshing & gentle but strong enough to get rid of all the dirty stuff on your face & I use this with a small loofah & it really feels like it's getting the job done without it or rating my skin which I have sensitive skin.
Pearl B.
Pearl B.

Wet face. Dispense product into hands and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly with warm water one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Otter information:
Keep tightly close. Store in a cool, dry place.
Justina O.
Justina O.

I love this product so much! I have an oilly T zone and dry skin everywhere else. I normally break out in my T zone and cheeks. This product seems to set the oil but doesn't dry the rest of my skin out! I took one star off because if you don't use it up fast enough it seems to stop working. I used it while breaking out and I had not been breaking out so I stoped using it regularly for about a month and started breaking out again. Sadly it seemed to not help this time until I got a new one.
Ann C.
Ann C.
Spokane, WA

This has a nice subtle scent that I really like and it does a pretty good job of keeping my face clear. The best thing about this product is that you can get it through airport security. I don't know what it is about this formula, but I guess the machines don't screen it as a "liquid." I accidentally packed this on my carry-on once and to my surprise, it was able to make it through security. Been packing it in my carry-on ever since!
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
La Verne, CA

I have tried a plethora of different products with varying degrees of success. This product has made somewhat of a difference. It is pleasant smelling and overall does not dry out my face too much. The problem areas for me tend to be around the hairline. I'll notice as the day goes on that it starts to feel oily. So far that has not happened with this. Overall it really doesn't do anything for zits,
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
Austin, TX

I am almost 40 and still have random breakouts so this product is perfect for that. I use it when I have an unusually bad breakout and find it helps clear up my skin faster then anything else I have tried. I love the thickness of the scrub as you can really work it into your skin and see if you have missed any areas. This is my go to for breakouts
Abby L.
Abby L.

This cleanser couldn't do a better job ! I love this so much it's not even funny ! I used this every night to take the last of my make up of , and Bc I'm a teen , this helps prevent acne do much. All my friends are like how is your skin so clear , what cleanser do you use and I say this one , they go try it and thank me a million, go try it !!!!
Alma O.
Alma O.

Bought this on clearance at Target. I don't really need something too fancy since I don't have problematic skin, i just like something to wash my face with after removing my makeup and this product has been great. It cleans my face from any excess makeup that might have stayed behind and keeps it super soft and oil free.
Leah V.
Leah V.

I have really seen a major improvement after using this product. If I have a breakout or red spots, this clears it up instantly the next day. By far my favorite acne cream. Proactive has too many steps for me. All I have to do is rub the cream on my face and let it sit overnight. I would recommend this to al my friends
Daisy T.
Daisy T.
Exmore, VA

Whenever I use this to clean my face both at day and at night to clear away my acne. It helps me a lot and makes me feel so refresh. I can actually buy this near Food Lion and Rite Aid. The Clearasil Daily Clear Acne Face Wash and Hydra-blast Oil-Free Face Scrub is something I'm looking forward to buying again.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO

Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI

Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
Corn M.
Corn M.
Modesto, CA

Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA

We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?
raquel r.
raquel r.
Atwater, California

Does this product get rid of scars?

Join Now