BY CLEARASIL

Salicylic Acid Acne Medicine Gently Exfoliate Help Keep Skin Clean of Breakouts A pleasantly gentle, yet effective cleanser that won t overdry. The micro-bead formula gently washes away dirt, oil and bacteria. For clearer skin, everyday. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Although it's a regressing scrub, I would not reccomened this to anyone with extremely sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "It's one of the few face washes that gets the job done and doesn't break me out after every use." in 1 review
  • "Love this product - have been using it every day for nearly 10 years and it is great for my oily acne-prone sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "Gentile on my skin, yet strong enough to get rid of my zits!" in 1 review
Linda P.
Clearasil is my favorite brand when it comes to wash my face. My face is very clean after I use it. It had cleared all my acnee. I have been using it for months now, I have tried other products but I always go back to this one. It is the best cleanser for a acne pro skin.
Laila A.
Brook Park, OH
I love love love this product. I use it everyday when i take off my makeup and then i wash my face with this product. i don't have acne anymore and my face feels so fresh and clean. I have oily skin in certain places so this really helps because it is also oil free
Marina M.
Just because it says oil free this product does an amazing job to keep my face hydrated. i have a combo skin type and i tried this product for the first time yesterday the product is so gentle on my skin and doesn't leave my skin red after washing it i love it
Sophia A.
While I love clearasil products I can't say I'm a fan of this. I don't feel like this really helps clean my face after I've taken my makeup off. Its soft and gentle but its probably as effective as rubbing lotion on my face.
Clearasil has better face washes.
Meghan D.
Trenton, NJ
Love this product and their face wash cranberry scented pads..i use the pads before bed after cleaning off makeup and use wash during shower every day. It helps to keep your face hydrated and helps prevent any acne. Would definitely recommend
Mackenzie S.
Always use this in the shower and i LOVE it! I've never had a problem with it! Doesn't try out your skin and is very gentle for your face! I love the way it smells! Fresh and clean! Makes your face feel so clean!
Amanda P.
Barbourville, KY
I used this all the time. But when my dermatologist prescribed me antibiotics for my face I had to switch to something not as strong. But I loved this product. It made my skin soft. I would purchase this again
kim s.
Butler, PA
This is also I product I like to use to blast those pesky blackheads and pimples. I keep a tube in shower to use as needed. I like that they have different levels of treatments, I have my son using it also.
Kelsey F.
Wheelersburg
Used this for a few weeks and was not happy with the results at all. It caused my face to dry out immensely to the point that it was peeling. It also did not help to reduce any acne. Will not buy again.
Helen G.
I bought this for my son and sometimes sneak and use it for myself. It leaves my face feeling very clean. It has a good smell and is a good value. You can buy it almost anywhere!
Shannon C.
Littleton, CO
Does this product help with acne or aggravate it more?
Heidi K.
Neenah, WI
Has anyone else had the reverse effect with this face wash?
raquel r.
Atwater, California
Does this product get rid of scars?
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Does this help clear up adult acne?
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
We have tried several products for my teen daughter. Nothing seems to work for very long. Does this work for hormonal breakouts?