BY CLEARASIL

Clearasil® Daily Clear® Oil Free Daily Face Wash is a rich cream cleanser with moisturizing complex known to help replenish skin. Dermatologist tested and helps reduce breakouts by up to 85% in just 4 weeks. The face wash is scientifically formulated with a moisturizing complex to leave your skin feeling soft and cared for. Gently wash away dirt, oil and bacteria to get clearer skin every day. see more...

• This product is with in my budget never try it . My skin is a com...1 Answers
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Denver, CO
I swear by this face wash! I am 25 & have been using it since I was 14. Over the years I have tried all sorts of brands, but for the past 4 years I haven't bothered to try anything but this. I have a naturally oily face, so this keeps it a little more dry for me without actually over drying & irritating my skin. It spreads well over the skin, smells good, & is my absolute number one/only choice for face wash!!!
Cristy A.
Cristy A.
I have used the same facial cleanser for years and now I remember why. I bought this to try it out, it was more expensive than what I normally buy so I thought it would work better. Boy was I wrong. It dried my face out severely and made my rosacea flare up so bad I looked sunburned even with makeup on, NEVER AGAIN
Xiomara S.
Xiomara S.
Phoenix, AZ
I was not a fan of this product because it made my face very dry. It is a convenient packaging though. Probably someone who has greasy skin compare to myself will have a better luck than I did. It did not meet my expatiation at all. I will say not to try it if you have sensitive and dry skin.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I keep going back to this cleanser-- it's the only thing that calms my skin when I start breaking out. It's gentle enough to use everyday, twice a day, and it also has saved my skin from breakouts. I'm convinced this product works better than more expensive washes targeted for breakouts.
Jezabel V.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
Bought this for my daughter since she's a pre-teen now and I wanted her to try something new for her face because she was starting to break out a lot. SO i bought this one hoping it would be tamer on her skin and it was! It worked great for her and she loved how refreshed it made her!
Neilyn R.
Neilyn R.
I do not like this product at all. Doesn't do anything to my skin. I've only used it once but I will not be giving a second chance. I was very disappointed in this. I don't recommend this if your goal is to clear your ski.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
This face wash is great. It's very thick when you apply not watery like some others I've tried. It doesn't have a scent which is great for people who are allergic or sensitive. And it leaves my oily skin clean.
Anne K.
Anne K.
I thought this actually worked really well on me, since I have combination skin. But I had to switch to a prescribed face wash because of my acne. But for the price and everything I thought this worked well!
Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I got this as a sample one time and I wanted to try it out. It wasn't hydrating for my face and I need something to be more on the hydrating side because I have a dry to normal face.
Tequila C.
Tequila C.
I love clearasil products they work amazing for my face . i also use the face pads to get dirt and oil from my face and they are dermatologists tested so thats good too
Valentina Z.
Valentina Z.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is with in my budget never try it . My skin is a combination of oily and dry . I live in a dry place . I want to know if this a perfect daily face wash I can use ? will it give enough hydration to my face ?