BY CLEARASIL

Clearasil® Daily Clear® Oil Free Daily Face Wash is a rich cream cleanser with moisturizing complex known to help replenish skin. Dermatologist tested and helps reduce breakouts by up to 85% in just 4 weeks. The face wash is scientifically formulated with a moisturizing complex to leave your skin feeling soft and cared for. Gently wash away dirt, oil and bacteria to get clearer skin every day. see more...

• This product is with in my budget never try it . My skin is a combi...1 Answers
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Denver, CO
I swear by this face wash! I am 25 & have been using it since I was 14. Over the years I have tried all sorts of brands, but for the past 4 years I haven't bothered to try anything but this. I have a naturally oily face, so this keeps it a little more dry for me without actually over drying & irritating my skin. It spreads well over the skin, smells good, & is my absolute number one/only choice for face wash!!!
Beth P.
Beth P.
Milwaukee, WI
This cleanser is what my boyfriend prefers to use. He doesn't have a major daily acne problem, but he gets an occasional zit (sometimes they're monsters), and he has blackheads. I don't personally use the product even though I think I suffer more facial pimples than him, as well as blackheads, but I don't feel this product clears acne, so I don't use it.
Denise R.
Denise R.
Douglas, AZ
I thought that upon buying this due to the real good reputation it would be awesome but that was not the case for me. I have real dry skin so I have trouble finding things that work on me and won't dry me out even more. This product just happen to dry my face out even more, I could work on another face type but unfortunately not for mine
Cristy A.
Cristy A.
I have used the same facial cleanser for years and now I remember why. I bought this to try it out, it was more expensive than what I normally buy so I thought it would work better. Boy was I wrong. It dried my face out severely and made my rosacea flare up so bad I looked sunburned even with makeup on, NEVER AGAIN
Amy R.
Amy R.
Moorpark, CA
I have been using this face wash for 2 years now and it always keeps my sensitive but acne prone skin very soft and clear of big pimples. I still get hormonal acne but all other acne is generally gone and I thank this product for that! I definitely recommend this to people with acne prone combination skin!
Tanisha H.
Tanisha H.
I've been using this for about a year now and I've got to say that I LOVE it! I get it at Walgreens or WalMart for about $6 or $7. It has been VERY effective considering I've had skin problems all my life and Clearasil is on of the only things that help. I would definitely continue to buy this! Worth it!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Clayton, CA
Clearasil Daily Clear Face Wash is a really great product for those who have mild acne breakouts every once in a while. When using you can feel your skin being scrubbed clear of dirt and oil that causes breakouts. After using for a couple of weeks results show by giving you and clear and clean face!
Xiomara S.
Xiomara S.
Phoenix, AZ
I was not a fan of this product because it made my face very dry. It is a convenient packaging though. Probably someone who has greasy skin compare to myself will have a better luck than I did. It did not meet my expatiation at all. I will say not to try it if you have sensitive and dry skin.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I keep going back to this cleanser-- it's the only thing that calms my skin when I start breaking out. It's gentle enough to use everyday, twice a day, and it also has saved my skin from breakouts. I'm convinced this product works better than more expensive washes targeted for breakouts.
Jezabel V.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
Bought this for my daughter since she's a pre-teen now and I wanted her to try something new for her face because she was starting to break out a lot. SO i bought this one hoping it would be tamer on her skin and it was! It worked great for her and she loved how refreshed it made her!
Valentina Z.
Valentina Z.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is with in my budget never try it . My skin is a combination of oily and dry . I live in a dry place . I want to know if this a perfect daily face wash I can use ? will it give enough hydration to my face ?