BY CLEARASIL

Clearasil® Daily Clear® Oil Free Daily Face Wash is a rich cream cleanser with moisturizing complex known to help replenish skin. Dermatologist tested and helps reduce breakouts by up to 85% in just 4 weeks. The face wash is scientifically formulated with a moisturizing complex to leave your skin feeling soft and cared for. Gently wash away dirt, oil and bacteria to get clearer skin every day. see more...

• This product is with in my budget never try it . My skin is a com...1 Answers
May W.
San Francisco, CA
This has been my only face wash I use at night in conjunction to my clarisonic ever since I discvoered it from my roommate back in college. During my first 3 years of college, I suffered from adult acne. Nothing helped! EXCEPT this cleanser. My roommate let me tried it in the shower and after just 3 usages, I felt like my skin started to clear up!! Ever since then, that has been my cleanser of choice, but recently, I upgraded to the 12 hours Clearasil (?) I think thats what the name is suppose to be. It has a magenta and blue packaging
Crystal M.
Orland, CA
I love how creamy the product feels in the hands, but when I apply it to my skin, if I leave it in for more than about a minute it starts to burn. I don't think the product is supposed to do that. It helps control my acne but doesn't get rid of it entirely and the acne does come back by the time I go to bed despite washing my face every day. I likely won't purchase again, simply because I want a product that actually works
Miranda P.
This is my HOLY GRAIL cleanser. I picked it up on a whim, and I'm so glad I did! I have oily, mildly sensitive skin, and this did a great job of thoroughly cleansing my skin without stripping my natural oils or adding any additional oils. I'm not sure how it would work for someone with moderate acne, but I have very mild, hormonal acne. This clears it right up!
Sierra M.
This is my go to face wash! I’ve been using it for about a year now and it definitely helps out with my acne. I found that it helps clear up my skin a lot. If I don’t use it, I break out. I have oily skin and it is oil free so that helps keep me keep the shine away! This product also lasts a long time as well! You only need about a dime sized amount.
Manda P.
N Salt Lake, UT
I used this face wash for at least a year without seeing much of a difference in my skin. That isn't to say that it didn't do a good job of removing makeup, dirt, and oil, though. It was very drying for my skin, though, so I had to pair it with a deep moisturizer (which, looking back, probably didn't help with my skin issues).
Amanda S.
San Clemente , CA
Well this product does work to help fight acne and remove makeup I didn't like that it was a bit harsh on my skin. After using it I did notice my skin was very irritated and burned a bit. I continued to use this only because I paid for it and thought maybe it wasn't the treatment but eventually stopped. Would love to see them change the formula a bit for more sensitive skin!
Erin H.
Richmond, VA
I use this stuff at least once a day. With my active lifestyle, it's important to have a good cleaner that doesn't irritate skin after long term use. It makes my face feel fresh and I think it is worth the money. Sometimes I will leave it on while I shower and wash my hair, which makes my skin feel extra good.
Julia F.
Woodburn
Love it! I have been using this for over a year now! My friend told me about it and I was convinced and got it and ever since than it’s like my almost every day use. I use it at least 5 times a week. I know it drys the face a little so after I use a moisturizer and I have never been this satisfied! Buying it again!
Kailey M.
Phoenix
I used this for a month or so in high school, and was not a fan. Acne has been a struggle for me for years. My doctor recommended it, so I thought I would give it a try. It really dried out my face, and never cleared acne up. Again, I have sensitive skin, so this wasn't the best option for me.
Melanee R.
Ashland City
I liked this product but along with many other drugstore face washes, you get what you pay for. It basically just cleans the surface. I tried this once and did not buy again. For someone who needs a deep cleanser, I wouldn't buy again. Its cheap and easy to find, but not the product for me.
Valentina Z.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is with in my budget never try it . My skin is a combination of oily and dry . I live in a dry place . I want to know if this a perfect daily face wash I can use ? will it give enough hydration to my face ?