BY CLEARASIL #86 in Acne Treatments

Maximum strength for clearer skin all day. The dermatologist-tested cream contains maximum-strength acne medication, resulting in visibly clearer skin without overdrying. Adult Tinted Acne Treatment Cream delivers round-the-clock treatment for both existing acne and developing trouble spots. It delivers visibly clear results quickly and effectively. Contains 2 percent resorcinol and 8 percent sulfur to treat pimples and other acne-related blemishes. see more...

Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I bought this tinted acne cream to use as a spot treatment and to be able to wear my makeup without my blemishes being visible, but you can still see where the medication is on my face, and it actually starts getting flaky so definitely a night treatment only. As far as getting rid of my acne it was actually ok it wasn't overnight and it really dries your skin out. I wouldn't say I don't recommend because I have crazy skin and it might actually work for someone else.
whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
I have used this acne treatment since I was a teenager my acne has changed the older I've gotten and now it's under the skin pustules but I do still use this product I think it's extremely affordable and it's very effective and I love it it's tinted so you don't have to worry about feeling like everyone can see that giant red spot on your face and feel uncomfortable all day
Karina M.
Woodburn, OR
love this product. I don't use the tinted one put I do use the clear one. t is drying so I do recommend you ware a moisturizer. the first time I used it I have negative reaction. I recommend using it as a spot treatment at night. use a little bit and don't put it all over your face. Try it out on a small pimple and see how it works.
Alyssa T.
Hattiesburg, MS
This product will dry your face which is unfortunate but it also gets rid of zits as well! It is tinted but I wouldn't go out in public with it on! Even though it is effective it is disappointing but just put moisturizer on after you use it and then your face will be great!
Kayla M.
Gainesville
This product use to work very well on my acne prone skin, however after prolonged use the product stopped being effective. I did repeatedly use it and buy it often at walmart and target and publix. Overall, I can say this product is useful and effective when I started using it.
Yoseph S.
Aurora
As an adult its nice to find a product that is targeted towards us as I feel adult acne is completely different from teenager acne.  What I like about this product is the tint so it helps hide the spot but also that it isn't overly drying and it works very fast.
Crista S.
Royal Oak, MI
Very strong, but probably not my go-to for acne coverage anymore.  Great for a teen, but for my sensitive, aging skin, I feel that I need a more delicate product with a higher-quality tint.  The price, however, is exceptional and it does shrink pimples upon use.
Kristina H.
Mount Vernon, KY
This product is the best thing for me to use especially for people who have acne. I can find this product just about anywhere, it is excellent value and not pricey at all. This product is very gentle on your skin and i would definitely buy this product again.
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
I've use this since forever now that I have two teenagers thy also use it. It work doesn't look like makeup at all. Does what it says. I still use it when I get a breakout and it works I always have it handy. After 3rd thy will dry out the area a little not much.
Madison J.
Been using this product for years and have been very pleased with it! It dries out the pimple and helps it to heal nicely. has a slight scent but it's not unpleasant. It gets the job don and for a great price. I've told many friends about it and they love it too!