BY CLEARASIL

Maximum strength for clearer skin all day. The dermatologist-tested cream contains maximum-strength acne medication, resulting in visibly clearer skin without overdrying. Adult Tinted Acne Treatment Cream delivers round-the-clock treatment for both existing acne and developing trouble spots. It delivers visibly clear results quickly and effectively. Contains 2 percent resorcinol and 8 percent sulfur to treat pimples and other acne-related blemishes. see more...

Fiona G.
Chicago , IL
This is a good product but I hate tint to it. It doesn’t really cover anything and it doesn’t really match your skin tone I feel like it is a good idea and whoever came up with those I understood the concept of a pimple cream that also gives you cover ...but it just sucks. as a acne treatment not bad but as a tint stay away.
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
I hate this product. Does not work at all and the tinted color is so annoying. It will get all over your clothes and cause staining. Tried using it overnight too and that still did not work. Would not buy again.
Kristina H.
Mount Vernon, KY
This product is the best thing for me to use especially for people who have acne. I can find this product just about anywhere, it is excellent value and not pricey at all. This product is very gentle on your skin and i would definitely buy this product again.
Brittany P.
Dallas
I used this off and on for a couple of years. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn’t. I’ve used it more than once and I bought it at either Walgreens or Walmart. I think it was 5$-6$. Which isn’t bad for an acne treatment but I wouldn’t buy it again for me.
Lennon H.
Hudsonville
Love this stuff so much except for the fact that it does make my makeup flake off. I have learned to us it at night and when I wake up in the morning... bam it is literally half the size of what it was the night before and the redness is completely gone.
Andrea A.
Cottage Grove
This stuff is great! Love that it covers up all the red on your face and you are getting a two for one! As an adult that’s suffered from acne my whole life this is something I can appreciate. And clears your skins breakouts
natalie s.
Westfield
This works very well, I’ve been using it for years! I’ll notice a zit pop up and the next day I apply this it is usually gone or not as visible. I would recommend this to anyone who suffers with acne!
Jeannie K.
Lakewood, CO
I don't feel this product worked as well for me as others I've tried. I used it as directed by the found my face to have more breakouts after using it then before I started using it
Kierstin S.
Wagoner
I feel like I've tried everything and this didn't even work on me a small bit. It irritated my skin and didn't clear anything up at all. Too harsh. I think it actually made my face worse if that's possible??
Susana P.
Staten Island, NY
Clears up my acne, nice it tinted. helps me on bad weeks, when I'm too busy to care for my skin. I've used any acne products in the past. This brand has great results