BY CLEARASIL #73 in Acne Treatments

Formulated specifically for adults, Clearasil Adult Acne Treatment Cream treats blemishes while concealing acne. Package Contents. Clearasil Adult Acne Treatment Cream . The dermatologist-tested cream contains maximum-strength acne medication, resulting in visibly clearer skin without over drying. Adult Acne Treatment Cream delivers round-the-clock treatment for both existing acne and developing trouble spots. Product Features. Treats adult acne without ove rdrying. Highest strength of medication available over the counter.

• Can i use it, even if i am taking pills for skin treatment?2 Answers
  • Can we use this while using other face cream?1 Answers
  • How many time before most acme is clear up ?1 Answers
CLEARASIL® Daily Clear Adult Tinted Acne Treatment Cream
  • "It does not work as well with acne that has already surfaced, this will take about a 4 days to get rid of depending on how severe." in 2 reviews
Haley P.
Anniston, AL
I have always loved clearasil products! I have used their products since high school and they are always my go to. I bought this cream in hopes that it would clear up a small break out that I was having. It worked pretty good. I recommend using a very thing layer or it will feel greasy. The only real complaint that I have is that it did dry out my face pretty bad, but I would rather moisturize a little extra than have a huge pimple on my face. I would definitely recommend!
Sophie S.
Arcata, CA
This product works better to get rid of acne than any other product I have ever used! I dot it on to my zits before bed and in the morning they’re almost always smaller and less red in the morning when I wake up! I’ve been using this stuff forever and I’ll never stop
nicole s.
Vallejo, CA
Clearasil is an amazingly effective and inexpensive product for your acne needs. For sufferers of adult acne - whiteheads and blackheads, this cream will solve your issues much quicker and cheaper than other products. The tint will hide your hide acne spots well while the sulfur and resorcinol work to gently dry out and clear up your whiteheads and blackheads in matter of days. Your skin will began to look and feel smoother after using Clearasil. Clearasil will help you look good while winning your fight against adult acne.
Allura D.
Kentucky
This is the best product for pimples i used so far in my whole life. If i would apply this product on my face today the pimple would be gone bu Tomorrow, even though i dont have that much pimple but my roommate also uses this and it also works for her acne
Lancey. C.
Georgia
It worked don’t get me wrong but my only problem is it burned my skin I put a little bit as a spot treatment on little bumps and pimples every night and it burned my skin and made it peely. I would try it just use every 2-3 Days
Kirsten M.
Portland, OR
Clearasils acne cream does a pretty quick job of clearing up your pimples. Be careful to only apply small amounts to only the areas needed. It works by drying out your skin, so you may need to use a moisturizer the next morning if you already have dry skin.
Rachael D.
Wekiva
I used to use this really frequently, but stopped a few months ago. It started to dry out my skin whenever I would use it, and I'd get even more acne. I think the sayilic acid (10%!) was just too strong for my skin.
Destiny R.
2719 San Luis Rd, Holiday FL, 34691
After several months of using this I discovered there was absolutely no difference in my level of acne. I also have somewhat sensitive skin and this would give me red splotches for about an hour after applying.
Jacquelyn D.
I did not have good results with this product. It did not really have any noticeable results. I probably would not try it again or recommend it. I was rather disappointed with it as I had higher hopes for it.
Lauren P.
Estill Spgs, TN
This product burned my face but I worked well. I thought it was more on the harsh side but it was a good product for the price. I don’t plan on using it again but it had really nice packaging on the bottle.
natalia v.
nicoya
Can i use it, even if i am taking pills for skin treatment?
Jai V.
Bellevue, WA
Can we use this while using other face cream?
Leona g.
How many time before most acme is clear up ?
Destinee H.
Covington, LA
Does this product really work?