Skin CareFacial SkincareAcne Treatments & KitsClearasil
Benzoyl Peroxide Rapid Rescue Spot Treatment Acne Cream, 1 fl oz

Clearasil Benzoyl Peroxide Rapid Rescue Spot Treatment Acne Cream, 1 fl oz

by Clearasil

Maximum Strength Salicylic Acid Acne TreatmentClearasil® Rapid Action Acne Treatment Action Face Pore Cleansing Pads cleanse and visibly reduce pimple size and redness in as fast as 4 hours! These Maximum Strength Face Acne Pads have active ingredient of Salicylic Acid 2% Acne Medication, which helps prevent blemishes for radiant skin.Visibly clearer skin in as fast as 4 hoursExfoliating action helps to open blocked poresDelivery spot fighting ingredient deep into the pores to help clear spots fastUse everyday in the morning and evening for visibly clearer skinDermatologist tested

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clearasil Benzoyl Peroxide Rapid Rescue Spot Treatment Acne Cream, 1 fl oz!
Laura E.
Arlington, WA
Clearasil Benzoyl Peroxide Rapid Rescue Spot Treatment Acne Cream, 1 fl oz uploaded by Laura E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually buy the clean and clear spot treatment but this last time I went to the store they were out so I decided to go with the Clearasil rapid rescue spot treatment cream. Both my regular spot treatment cream and the Clearasil cream are the same price so just picked up the Clearasil as they had it in stock. I basically get the same results with Clearasil as I do with clean and clear.
Hannah J.
Hewett, WV
Clearasil Benzoyl Peroxide Rapid Rescue Spot Treatment Acne Cream, 1 fl oz uploaded by Hannah J.
I find this product to work extremely well on helping eliminate my acne and lessen the appearance of it. It really does make a difference within 4 hours. It exceeded my expectations. I will buy this product again once it runs out.
Raven M.
It noticeably shrunk my breakout and reduced redness within the first two applications. The packaging was simple and easy to read when determining which product to get. It was a little harsh to the pimple, but it did clear the mini me quickly. I would buy again.
Kim 8.
This seriously clears my pimples so fast. Even if they don’t do away immediately (which I think it pretty far-fetched) it reduces them in like an hour. This seriously clears even the huge pimples under my skin! I like how small the tip is lol.
Brooke B.
Cleveland, TN
I love this! While it’s not magic - your acne won’t magically disappear in 4 hours - I have seen it dramatically reduce the redness and soreness of pimples on my face. I use it all over as a preventative measure, and I have less acne when I do so. However, it is very drying so a moisturizer is a must.
Alicia A.
Orpington, Kent
As you may have seen in my previous video I discussed how much I’m not a fan of this product! For the price I really expected great results and I was very disappointed when it did not really do anything at all! I definitely think this product is overrated or needs to be improved before having its price tag.
Kirralee H.
Sydney
This is a great spot treatment for those hard to calm breakouts. I pack this on any breakout and leave overnight and i notice in the morning that it has drained the break out completely. I use this with a natural tee tree oil as well. I find it helps to get rid of the break out faster.
Laura K.
I have heard good things about this so I decided to order it, it helped my spots but very slowly. It had no overnight effect like I was expecting but it did help so I guess it might of just been my skin.
@ten@ T.
It did somewhat reduced my acne but it took forever to see a difference. It will depend on different people.
jen T.
guelph, ON
i this product is super strong so being very specific about where you dab it is important unless you want a whole dry patch of skin around the healing blemish. but it really does the trick. it’s gotten some long time hiders all dried up without returning! just, yknow, be careful.

Looking for your answer?