Skin CareFacial Skincarenaturally g4u
Clear Your Skin - Resurfacing 1% Retinol Serum

Clear Your Skin - Resurfacing 1% Retinol Serum

by naturally g4u

Naturally G4U's Clear Your Skin - Resurfacing 1% Retinol Serum evens skin tone and texture, while supporting skin cell renewal.

Deionized Water (Aqua), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (Botanical Hyaluronic Acid), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Calendula Officinalis (Pot Marigold) Oil, Glycerin, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Retinol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Propolis Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Carrageenan, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Alcohol, Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clear Your Skin - Resurfacing 1% Retinol Serum!
Clyn M.
Vancouver, WA
Clear Your Skin - Resurfacing 1% Retinol Serum uploaded by Clyn M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Definitely one of my favorite brands! I’m surprised that not a lot of people know about these products because it is a game changer. I’ve been using the clear your skin serum for quite awhile now. I usually put it on when I see blemishes or pimples coming up & it works wonders ✨ The serum is not too thick or not too runny. I also purchased more from the line & got the sleeping beauty pills from TJ MAXX, for only $14.99! & I always have a hard time falling asleep, eat one of them 20 minutes before your ready to sleep & you will sleep like a baby! ✨
Lovely S.
Purchased at: ULTA
It was a little greasy for me. It may have been my skin that day. It was my first time using it. I washed my face, used a drying sa toner , and used the [product:clear-your-skin-resurfacing-1%-retinol-serum] about an hour later, not to conflict with the sa. And my face felt a little greasy, not heavy, a little sting. The smell is not harsh and fades. I would use it again especially if my skin was dry.
April G.
Albuquerque, NM
Clear Your Skin - Resurfacing 1% Retinol Serum uploaded by April G.
Clear Your Skin - Resurfacing 1% Retinol Serum uploaded by April G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product worked wonders!! After only using it for three days, my skin cleared up tremendously! It was a shock to me, because most products take awhile to work! It is pricey for the size (1oz for $19.99) but it is worth it! It absorbs quick, and it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily, which is UH-MAZING!! Also, it doesn't dry out your skin! I included a photo of my skin to show my results! No makeup, no filters!
Erykah J.
Apopka, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Love, love, love. I purchased because I wanted to fight acne and acne scars. Everything is a process with skin care and this is no different. However, I really started to see fading of scars and reduced acne after consistent use. I started to incorporate a lot of retinol and exfoliates into my routine to keep shedding my first layer of skin to get rid of acne scars. I wear this serum under my makeup and it works well with other skin care items and makeup! Highly recommend buying
Loretta A.
Clear Your Skin - Resurfacing 1% Retinol Serum uploaded by Loretta A.
I have been using this serum for a while now, but I've been using it with other Naturally G4U serums, so I can't be 100% sure how much of a difference each one makes on it's own. All I can tell you is that at 60, my skin is soft, firm, wrinkle free and glowing. Many people think I'm about 20 years younger than I am. I especially like that the Clear Your Skin Serum has 1% Retinol, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E. They are all things that help you shed old skin and encourage new, firmer, younger looking skin. It's also vegan, cruelty free and plant based, which are all things that are important to me. The best thing is that it is VERY affordable! I think I paid about $ 20 for a small bottle of the serum, but got all the different bottles I bought with a BOGO free deal. At first I was amazed by the low cost & thought it probably wasn't too good or would run out quickly. I almost didn't try it, but when I read the ingredients, I thought it was worth a try. I'm so glad I did! I can really see a difference. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because I can't be 100% sure how much of an effect each serum on their own makes, but I highly recommend this and the other Naturally G4U Serums!
Megan F.
Rincon, GA
I got this on Black Friday on a whim because I was annoyed with acne and this did not disappoint! It made my acne decrease in size overnight.
Cheyenne B.
Mentor, OH
Nice smoothing and anti acne retinol serum. My skin is visibly brighter after applying. Acne less angry and red. $20 for a serum is an ok price. Better than the Sephora prices for most serums. I will probably repurchase this!
Jaclyn C.
Tucson
this serum I believe saved my skin. I was breaking out so so bad a month ago and it seemed nothing was working. I decided to buy this and I've been using it every day ever since and its done wonders. the only thing is I believe it was one of those things that worked really well for a little bit and then it just became kind of average.

Looking for your answer?