BY CLEAR SCALP & HAIR

This Shampoo Is Enriched With Shea Butter And Natural Oils. It Nourishes The Scalp Deeply, Helping To Lock Moisture* Into Dry Scalps, And Leaves Hair Strong And Beautiful. Its Moisture Lock System Cleanses To Remove Product Build-Up And Allow The Scalp To Breathe. Strengthens Hair So It Can Grow Longer.** Scalp And Hair Nourishment: Vitamin E, Lipids (Sunflower, Soybean, Almond, Palm, Argan, Wheat Germ And Coconut Oils); Stearic Acid;&Nbsp;Shea Butter&Nbsp;And Aloe Vera. *When Using Clear Scalp &Amp; Hair Therapy&Nbsp;Conditioner And Shampoo. **Due To Less Breakage When Combing Vs. Non-Conditioning Shampoo. Made In Usa see more...

Felicia W.
Felicia W.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this Clear shampoo. I usually just use Clear conditioners, which I love but the Ultra Shea shampoo leaves my hair soft. My hair is normally dry so I don't shampoo too often. I will be buying this one again and I would recommend it for dry , thick coarse hair.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Coconut Creek, FL
I have the smaller version of this, and it's like magic. I love it so much! My hair feels and smells wonderful after every use.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Heard from my friends that this is a really good brand and really does lock moisture into dry hair.
Ailise D.
Ailise D.
State College, PA
I am a big fan of the entire Clear line. When I am particularly stressed out I get strange sores on my scalp because it gets so dry -- this really helps keep everything moisturized and helps heal my scalp and keeps my hair looking amazing.