Clear Total Care Nourishing Shampoo uploaded by Liidiiaa L.

BY CLEAR

Total Care Nourishing Shampoo

Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Total Care Nourishing Shampoo for all hair types is clinically proven to help restore scalp's natural moisture balance*. Formulated with an advanced moisture-rich complex, Total Care Nourishing Shampoo creates the right foundation for strong, beautiful hair.

Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner are clinically proven to help restore the scalp's natural moisture balance.
View larger
Total Care for All Hair Types
Formulated with Nutrium 10

With an advanced moisture-rich complex of vitamins and nutrients including vitamins B5, C and E, sunflower, almond, soybean and coconut oils, and aloe vera, the system gently cleanses and nourishes the scalp and hair.

Directions

Apply to wet hair, gently massage into scalp, lather and rinse.

About Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy

Just as good soil is to a tree, a well-nourished scalp is the right foundation for strong, beautiful hair. For years women have been treating the wrong end of their hair. Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy made with Nutrium 10 nourishes the scalp, creating the right foundation for strong, beautiful hair.

Total Care Nourishing Shampoo At a Glance:
  • For all hair types
  • Clinically proven to help restore scalp's natural moisture balance* to create the right foundation for strong, beautiful hair from root to tip
  • Gently cleanses and nourishes scalp and hair
  • Formulated with Nutrium 10, an advanced moisture-rich complex of vitamins and nutrients
  • Contains vitamins B5, C and E, sunflower, almond, soybean and coconut oils and aloe vera

*When using shampoo and conditioner regimen.

What's in the Box

Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Total Care Nourishing Shampoo, 21.9 Fluid Ounces.

• Is this the best choice to restore broken and damaged hai...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer B.
Sachse , TX
The only shampoo I always return to. Keeps my hair clean and from drying out. I wash my hair everyday despite news of your hair being better washing only a few times a week. I just can't do that
Krista B.
Crowley, TX
This is my favorite shampoo! Everytime I try to find something "new" to use I always end up going back to this one. I have a dry scalp....sometimes so bad that it leaves psoriasis type scabs and flakes on my scalp. However when using CLEAR My scalp is perfect! It also leaves my hair feeling soft and bouncy!
Jena C.
Ellicott City, MD
This is one of my favorite shampoos. I typically use this when I feel a build up of product from other shampoos and it will wash everything out! It leaves my hair feeling very soft and clean. I would recommend this and it is a great price.
Liidiiaa L.
I love using this Shampoo and Conditioner! It leaves your hair smelling good! My hair is picky so I’ve tried many brands! I’ve never been happier... I found the one! I will definitely buy this for as long as I can.
Daneyelle S.
Jacksonville, FL
Clear is the ONLY shampoo that gets rid of my dandruff. I have a dry scalp and clear shampoo and conditioner is the only stuff that has ever gotten rid of it.
Meme M.
Johnson City
I buy this regularly at Walmart. My husband has thick voluminous hair while I have curly flat hair and this works for us both! A great product.
Tara C.
I found this shampoo about a year ago and fell in love! I feel like my hair gets clean and doesn't get oily throughout the day.
Jocelyn P.
Lynwood, CA
This shampoo is amazing! It leaves my hair silky and smooth. After taking a shower my hair is so easy to comb!
Monique H.
Reedley, CA
Is this the best choice to restore broken and damaged hair??