Clear Total Care Nourishing Daily Conditioner

This&Nbsp;Conditioner Is Clinically Proven To Help Restore Scalp's Natural Moisture Balance.* It Leaves Hair Strong And Beautiful From Root To Tip. With Strengthening Serum For Stronger Hair In Only 7 Days.** Scalp And Hair Nourishment: Vitamins B5, C And E; Glycerin; Lipids (Sunflower, Soybean, Almond And Coconut Oils);&Nbsp;Lysine And Aloe Vera. *When Using Shampoo And Conditioner. **Measured As Breakage When Combing Vs. Non-Conditioning Shampoo. Made In Usa see more...

• Where can I buy this product. I have looked everywhere. Our Walma...2 Answers
  • Will this product line get rid of dandruff? 1 Answers
  • Does this conditioner make oily hair types more prone to oil?1 Answers
Clear Total Care Nourishing Daily Conditioner
  • "Half of the hair products in the market have ingredients in them that give me eczema." in 1 review
  • "I use it all the time and it makes my hair really soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I'm biracial and it can be difficult to find a lengthening conditioner that actually makes my curly hair grow." in 1 review
  • "It's super light, smells amazing, leaves my hair smelling and feeling wonderful and is a good price." in 1 review
  • "If you have oily hair I would say use at the ends only because it can tend to make your hair oily. " in 1 review
Alicia S.
My daughter (10) struggles with some dandruff issues. We liked this product for her. It death with scalp itching, but felt and smelled like a regular shampoo. Scent lasted a good amount of time.
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
You need to apply this rubbing into your scalp like they do at the salon then pull through the ends too. But it really balances your hair, so for people like me that can experience oily hair on the second day, you don't get that so much! This product is really thick though, so my only complaint is it can be hard to squeeze out of the bottle, especially when you get the last of it but even long before. It is a great conditioner though, so I will do that extra squeezing, but would love to see the bottle redesigned.
Emily H.
Being that my mom is a hair stylist, I usually only use really good product... But this conditioner is incredible. It smells absolutely amazing and is a strong scent that lasts all day long. It also feels great on my hair; very moisturizing and smoothing while not too greasy or oily like other conditioners out there. I'm obsessed!!! It's my go to whenever I run out of my usual stuff.
Jessica T.
I just tried this for the first time last night and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. My hair was soft, light, smelled amazing and I had minimal frizz. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with color treated, dry or damaged hair
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
I got a sample of this in a Target Beauty box, and was very excited to try it. The scent of this is too strong for me, and the scent lasts, so it isn't something I would be able to use. It did condition my hair nicely though, so if strongly scented products don't bother you, you should try it.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
I love this product, so much it makes my hair feel so much more healtheir and strong. It is unbelievable how much it saves my hair. Especially when someone who bleaches and damages my hair more then saves it I could not ask for a better product. Yeah, it is a bit pricey but if you check different sites for coupons or even sales at your local stores you can get them at a discounted price.
Carla G.
I am a fine haired blonde with high expectations on my hair products. This one was a thumbs down except for the smell. It left a waxy and dry feel to my hair, so it was also weighed down and not easy to style. I didn't feel that it was moisturized or healthy post use. I have it a fair shot but I can't suggest this one.
Stacy K.
After trying the Clear shampoo and conditioner, I would not recommed the conditioner to other who are looking for soft hair. The shampoo and conditioner smells awesome but the conditioner did nothing for my hair except older my hair extremely dry and frizzy and difficukt to comb through after brushing.
Teresa E.
Pacoima, CA
This conditioner is the best . ive tried other conditioners and nothing like this one . it leaves your hair feeling soft nd smelling very good. i would highly recommened this conditioner to anyone
Lori D.
I love, lov, love this shampoo. It smells amazing, and it's not over priced. It makes my hair light and shiny. It has a nice sent to it, and it don't go away as soon as you get out of the shower.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
After using Clear do you see a difference?
mary E.
Where can I buy this product. I have looked everywhere. Our Walmart used to sell it. But it is no longer there. This is by far my favorite conditioner and all my hair products.
Marla A.
Does this conditioner make oily hair types more prone to oil?
Markela H.
Can I use this as a daily leave in conditioner for transitioning/natural hair?
Sarah C.
Bogart, GA
Will this product line get rid of dandruff?