Clear Start Skin Soothing Hydrating Lotion

by Clear Start

Say goodbye to dehydrated, breakout-irritated skin with this lightweight moisturizer! Sheer, easy-to-apply formula helps soothe discomfort and hydrate areas that feel dry.

Thoughts on this?
Start your review of Clear Start Skin Soothing Hydrating Lotion!
Product Highlights
“I used to find myself buying moisturizers but then never ever using them. I have dry skin but cringed at the thought of smearing heavy and sticky lotion over my freshly cleaned face. Not anymore! Now, after I wash my face-I crave this! It's gel-like consistency is so lightweight and completely breathable. What sold me on initially purchasing was that not only does it soothe and moisturize, but it also helps clear and prevent breakouts. Even though I'm in my mid-20's I do still have occasional breakouts and this keeps my skin clear and moisturized. With this product, you still get the great quality of Dermalogica products but at a more affordable price! My holy grail moisturizer. ” in reviews
I used to buy all sort of moisturiser to my skin but none of them worked, but then one day I stumbled upon this and thought “oh well the rest of their products are really good so this might also be”. It was the best decision of my skin care history. My skin is always fresh and hydrated because of this
Dunedin
As a teenager I really struggle with acne, going through puberty does that. I have tried many other brands such as proactive and products from my local drug. This product worked really well and reduced my acne. Would definitely use again and great packaging.

Acton, ON
1,170 reviews
i really liked this face cream, you can put it on your neck and chest too if needed for acne, i found it very hydrating without being greasy, then cream is a little liquid like but going into the skin very nicely, i would recommend to people with acne and dry skin
Love this product ! It’s now apart of my daily skin care routine ! Feels really nice on the skin and doesn’t leave your skin looking greasy or oily ! The only thing I don’t like is the smell but can look past it.
There is absolutely nothing hydrating about this product. Did nothing for my skin. I had the small sample size but didn’t end up finishing it as it was that bad. Not a fan.
ottawa, ON
It made me more confident in my own skin not always needing makeup.it helped remove blemishes but obviously not in a day .no overpowering smell.which is important. I use it about three times a week with normal cleansing routine. Totally would rebuy .
Patillas
I use this moisturizer every morning before applying SPF. I tend to get oily and flakey in the same spots and this helps give some much needed hydration to my dry areas. It also doesn't clog my pores, so I don't have to worry about more breakouts.
Winnipeg
My skin just drank this right up! I got this as a sample in my kit from Dermalogica. The moisturizer itself is relatively long lasting. I only used it the once but I would definitely recommend this after my tester!
Definitely good for anyone that’s struggling with acne and has a strict acne treating skin routine and your skin can become very dry, so this is lovely
Montreal
Clear Start Skin Soothing Hydrating Lotion uploaded by Mitzz S.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my best hydrating lotion especially during winter. I use it every morning and it leaves a matte finish. It's not sticky nor oily looking