Clear Start Skin Soothing Hydrating Lotion

by Clear Start

Say goodbye to dehydrated, breakout-irritated skin with this lightweight moisturizer! Sheer, easy-to-apply formula helps soothe discomfort and hydrate areas that feel dry.

Thoughts on this?
Start your review of Clear Start Skin Soothing Hydrating Lotion!
Product Highlights
“I used to find myself buying moisturizers but then never ever using them. I have dry skin but cringed at the thought of smearing heavy and sticky lotion over my freshly cleaned face. Not anymore! Now, after I wash my face-I crave this! It's gel-like consistency is so lightweight and completely breathable. What sold me on initially purchasing was that not only does it soothe and moisturize, but it also helps clear and prevent breakouts. Even though I'm in my mid-20's I do still have occasional breakouts and this keeps my skin clear and moisturized. With this product, you still get the great quality of Dermalogica products but at a more affordable price! My holy grail moisturizer. ” in reviews
I used to buy all sort of moisturiser to my skin but none of them worked, but then one day I stumbled upon this and thought “oh well the rest of their products are really good so this might also be”. It was the best decision of my skin care history. My skin is always fresh and hydrated because of this
San Clemente , CA
I love this whole collection, using all of these products during my routine is the most effective and doesn’t make my skin oily at all. It’s really lightweight and smells good.
I highly recommend this lotion. I use this every night and really love it. It works really well and it is hydrating. It doesn't make my skin oily or make me have more breakouts. I love this product and would recommend this to anyone with issues with acne!
Morehead City , NC
My esthetician at Ulta recommenced this after a $15 facial. I have acne prone skin that is extremely sensitive, and this lotion in combination with their facial cleanser drastically improved my skin. I will forever repurchase this!
Houston , TX
This lotion is the best for my skin ! I use the whole clear start line , just because that’s what just works for my skin . It is also the only one I have found that keep my acne under control !
This product is great for acne prone skin! It is very soothing and moisturizing for those with oily or dry skin! It’s great for all skin types and deserves more recognition!!!!
I use this lotion every night with a combination of other beauty products. It’s something I bought front Ulta awhile back. It’s lasted me awhile since I just use a pea size every night. It’s helps significantly with my acne and the smell is nice with a light consistency. I would definitely buy again and recommend it to others to try out.
Dunedin
As a teenager I really struggle with acne, going through puberty does that. I have tried many other brands such as proactive and products from my local drug. This product worked really well and reduced my acne. Would definitely use again and great packaging.

Exton, PA
Clear Start Skin Soothing Hydrating Lotion uploaded by Ashley K.
Clear Start Skin Soothing Hydrating Lotion uploaded by Ashley K.
Acton, ON
1,170 reviews
i really liked this face cream, you can put it on your neck and chest too if needed for acne, i found it very hydrating without being greasy, then cream is a little liquid like but going into the skin very nicely, i would recommend to people with acne and dry skin