Clear Start Skin Soothing Hydrating Lotion

by Clear Start

Say goodbye to dehydrated, breakout-irritated skin with this lightweight moisturizer! Sheer, easy-to-apply formula helps soothe discomfort and hydrate areas that feel dry.

Thoughts on this?
Start your review of Clear Start Skin Soothing Hydrating Lotion!
Product Highlights
“I used to find myself buying moisturizers but then never ever using them. I have dry skin but cringed at the thought of smearing heavy and sticky lotion over my freshly cleaned face. Not anymore! Now, after I wash my face-I crave this! It's gel-like consistency is so lightweight and completely breathable. What sold me on initially purchasing was that not only does it soothe and moisturize, but it also helps clear and prevent breakouts. Even though I'm in my mid-20's I do still have occasional breakouts and this keeps my skin clear and moisturized. With this product, you still get the great quality of Dermalogica products but at a more affordable price! My holy grail moisturizer. ” in reviews
San Clemente , CA
I love this whole collection, using all of these products during my routine is the most effective and doesn’t make my skin oily at all. It’s really lightweight and smells good.
I highly recommend this lotion. I use this every night and really love it. It works really well and it is hydrating. It doesn't make my skin oily or make me have more breakouts. I love this product and would recommend this to anyone with issues with acne!
Morehead City , NC
My esthetician at Ulta recommenced this after a $15 facial. I have acne prone skin that is extremely sensitive, and this lotion in combination with their facial cleanser drastically improved my skin. I will forever repurchase this!
Houston , TX
This lotion is the best for my skin ! I use the whole clear start line , just because that’s what just works for my skin . It is also the only one I have found that keep my acne under control !
This product is great for acne prone skin! It is very soothing and moisturizing for those with oily or dry skin! It’s great for all skin types and deserves more recognition!!!!
I use this lotion every night with a combination of other beauty products. It’s something I bought front Ulta awhile back. It’s lasted me awhile since I just use a pea size every night. It’s helps significantly with my acne and the smell is nice with a light consistency. I would definitely buy again and recommend it to others to try out.
Exton, PA
Clear Start Skin Soothing Hydrating Lotion uploaded by Ashley K.
Clear Start Skin Soothing Hydrating Lotion uploaded by Ashley K.
Yuma, AZ
LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. Moved from Kansas (humid) to Arizona (dry) and my skin hated me. This has saved me. It wears well under make up and is super affordable. Keep on buying this. For sure recommended!
Philadelphia, PA
This saved my skin! I have been pealing all summer long, even though I'm never in the sun. I thought this wouldn't be nearly hydrating enough for me because it seemed to be catering towards teens or young adults with acne, which I don't tend to get besides blackheads. However this worked when no other moisturizer did. Also it's way cheaper than the rest of Dermalogica's line which I LOVE. Very accessible, very very good quality.
I used to use this line a lot when I was younger. I remember the lotion never really moisturizing my face well. Plus, the whole kit was much more expensive than you would consider looking at the results. I remember not being thrilled about it but maybe they have changed their formula