Clear Start Breakout Clearing Foaming Wash

by Clear Start

This acne cleanser foams and clears away dead skin cells, dirt and excess oils that clog pores and cause breakouts.

Salicylic acid removes impurities and supports natural exfoliation. Extracts of balm mint, eucalyptus, and tea tree help eliminate bacteria and congestion as menthol and camphor help cool inflammation.

How To Use: Use morning and night. Lather a small amount in damp hands, then rub over face, neck, chest, back, or anywhere you want to wipe out breakouts. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.

Is there any downfalls for this product?
Clear Start Breakout Clearing Foaming Wash Has anyone used that product and seen results for eliminating acne?
I have never tried this, can anyone tell me if it works for occasional spots?
Start your review of Clear Start Breakout Clearing Foaming Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Great for people who have sensitive and reactive skin. People who have severe acne, you can easily tell the difference after a month or two using it. Your skin slowly does get better and clear! Highly recommend this item ! in reviews
Perla M.
San Elizario, TX
Clear Start Breakout Clearing Foaming Wash uploaded by Perla M.
I just got it this last weekend and there’s nothing to complain about it!!! It leaves my pores fresh and clean!! It has a strong smell but not so bothering. I can feel and see the difference within these days of use
Colleen H.
Saint Charles, MO
Clear Start Breakout Clearing Foaming Wash uploaded by Colleen H.
I love this foaming cleanser!! I believe I won it in a giveaway from Dermalogica, and when I got it I didn't think I was going to like it this much! I don't necessarily have breakout issues, but I do have oily skin, and this wash has been incredible for my skin! I've had noticably less excess oil on my forehead and along my t zone, and when I did have a mini breakout it cleared up quickly!
Kim S.
Franklin, NC
Clear Start Breakout Clearing Foaming Wash uploaded by Kim S.
After having my second child I started struggling with hormonal acne issues. I have tried several different products and had tried countless skincare services to try to help before finding this product. Since using it daily, my acne has decreased by at least 80%. I only ever have a few blemish issues that correspond with my menstrual cycle and they are minimal. It’s a HUGE difference and I am a firm believer in this product and it’s benefits!
Aditi A.
Katy, TX
Clear Start Breakout Clearing Foaming Wash uploaded by Aditi A.
It is a very good, everyday gentle face wash. It help to clear out bteakout and is also gentle to use if currently yoh have breakouts. Its gentle but effective in cleaning the skin of all the oils, dirt and residue from makeup. After washing skin looks so refreshed and clean and there is no tight or tugging pulling kind of feeling.
Cassandra D.
Exeter, CA
Clear Start Breakout Clearing Foaming Wash uploaded by Cassandra D.
A must have! I’ve recently been struggling with sudden acne breakouts, and could not find a product that would help. Until trying this! It instantly showed a noticeable difference just after the first use. Leaving my face looking clearer, and feeling extremely smooth. This makes all the difference, highly recommend to anyone who struggles with acne.
Shana S.
Clear Start Breakout Clearing Foaming Wash uploaded by Shana S.
Purchased at: ULTA
its a gel like substance that for some reason only foams when I’m using it in the shower. it dries out my skin like crazy. after a few uses I feel like there’s been some improvement in my acne but nothing major
Ariana S.
Edgewood, MD
Clear Start Breakout Clearing Foaming Wash uploaded by Ariana S.
Dermalogica’s Clear Start Breakout Clearing Foaming Wash is great so far! This face wash works and smells great!! It says orange peel extract was added and that’s what smells so good! The only thing is that it doesn’t really foam as much as I thought it would, but that doesn’t really matter! I don’t use both day and night due to me not wanting to finish it quickly but if I did, I bet it would work more than it does once a day! Also not to mention the bottle isn’t insanely big which makes makes it perfect for traveling! Above all, I recommend this!!
Courtney A.
San Juan Capo, CA
Clear Start Breakout Clearing Foaming Wash uploaded by Courtney A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have hormonal breakouts and this definitely helps reduce them. I’ve been using this for a few weeks now and already see an improvement! My skin is naturally on he dry side and this doesn’t severely dry my skin like most acne cleansers.
Elia D.
Yabucoa , Puerto Rico
Clear Start Breakout Clearing Foaming Wash uploaded by Elia D.
Amazing product! The dermalogica clear start line is one of my favorites. This cleanser has a great packaging very easy to use. It has a very nice smell for me it smells like citrus. I would definitely but this again. I recommend specially for oily skin. Clear Start Breakout Clearing Foaming Wash
YASMIN R.
San Diego, CA
Clear Start Breakout Clearing Foaming Wash uploaded by YASMIN R.
I think it has a great smell and really gives you that clean sensation in your skin! I love to use it, it makes really good for my skin #voxbox #cleanstart #influenster
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brianna G.
Fort Worth, TX
il y a un an
Laura H. il y a un an
It is a great product for keeping your skin clean and removing any excess sebum which can result in blemishes as it contains 50% Salicylic acid. However it is a wash, so I feel if you want a more powerful option, use this as well as a serum that contains ingredients to help get rid of spots. I would recommend this product as well as others. For example, niacinamide is a great product for reducing your pores from producing excess oil which one result in spots (I like the ordinary niacinamide and zinc). I also love a clay mask when I get blemishes. Another product I like is tea tree oil, however I know that ingredient does not always agree with everyone's skin so try before you buy!
Tara J.
Brisbane
il y a un an
Sarah R. il y a un an
Yes! Be sure to stay very hydrated and moisturize well. This well help to combat your oil and keep your makeup on all day! Try pairing it with the All Over Toner from this line. It works really well for oil control!