Clear Start Breakout Clearing Booster

by Clear Start

stop breakouts in their tracks

A fast-acting acne treatment that works within 15 minutes. Formulated with Salicylic Acid to help kill breakout-causing bacteria for rapid skin clearing. Patented TT Technology works with skin’s natural microbiome and help prevent over-drying. Clears breakouts FAST!

Hello loves! What’s your personal experience with this product ? I am reading your reviews and looking at your before and afters and I am impressed! Do y’all recommend getting both the Clear Start Breakout Clearing Booster AND the Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask? Or just the Booster is just as fine? I get breakouts in my cheeks rather than anywhere else especially now when wearing a mask when it’s so hot at my work (no I am not wearing makeup under it just natural skin and using the Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment) i feel that it works but I am also willing to try the Dermalogica brand since a lot of you like it :)
Does this have a strong scent?
What do you like / dislike about the product?
Start your review of Clear Start Breakout Clearing Booster!
How would you rate this product?
ZaKya M.
Germantown, MD
Clear Start Breakout Clearing Booster uploaded by ZaKya M.
My mom gave this to me because I kept getting breakouts one after another. It helped so much and it was actually really fast, I used it twice a day and my breakouts began to shrink within 1-2 days!
Madeline M.
Andover, MA
Clear Start Breakout Clearing Booster uploaded by Madeline M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Another part of the clear start line that I am absolutely obsessed with!! Since using this product I’ve have gained more control over breakouts and I absolutely love the results I’m seeing! I definitely recommend these products!
Nit T.
Des moines, IA
Clear Start Breakout Clearing Booster uploaded by Nit T.
I’ve been using this before my breakouts for about 2 weeks and it really helps before breakouts. If you use after it will only help when the pimple goes away! Does not work in 15 minutes but I do recommend this product.
kenya S.
Clear Start Breakout Clearing Booster uploaded by kenya S.
Clear Start Breakout Clearing Booster uploaded by kenya S.
lately my skin has been acting up and i’ve been getting pimples more often i think it is due to how much makeup i wear and i hate it because i didn’t use to breakout as much before. i’ve been using this as a spot treatment and it helps! this reduces the inflammation of your acne and helps reduce the size of pimples quick! it says this clears breakouts causing bacteria in just 15 minutes but that’s not true, it doesn’t work that quickly but i did notice that overnight my pimples had shrunk in size and weren’t as red. it really does help with the swelling of acne. the texture of this is watery so you have to be careful when applying. the only thing i don’t like is the smell of this. it smells really bad, like chemicals and well i would also like it if it had a better way to apply. this was gifted to me by the supergreat app ✨
Leslye Q.
Salem, OR
Clear Start Breakout Clearing Booster uploaded by Leslye Q.
I like this little guy. You only need a little. And unlike other breakout boosters this one is gentle enough to be able to use daily. Dermalogica claims that this product helps clear bacteria after 15 mins. Does not dry my skin like other breakout boosters I have tried. I received this product complementary but does not effect my review on this product. Recommend to people who suffer from active acne and have dry skin, combo skin.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Chelsea V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Clear Start Breakout Clearing Booster uploaded by Chelsea V.
a holy grail for me! finally a spot treatment that works. i’ve had really bad redness and irritated breakouts lately and this has completely helped that. i apply it morning and nights when i have a bad breakout and my breakouts summer down within hours
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Jacey L.
Kansas City
I love this product, it’s amazing. I put it on after I use a face wash at night and it dries out all of my break outs by morning. It does not burn and it smells great. I would recommend this to anyone who does not have dry skin, because this is ultra drying. I would recommend investing in a good moisturizer with use.
natalie F.
Fombell, PA
Clear Start Breakout Clearing Booster uploaded by natalie F.
Purchased at: Walmart
i recently bought this & ive been loving it already! it’s seems to be very effective! it definitely helps the redness and inflammation for sure! & i’m a first time user of this certain product! i love all clear starts products! definitely recommend! Clear Start Breakout Clearing Booster
Katheryn L.
Clear Start Breakout Clearing Booster uploaded by Katheryn L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is seriously a game changer. One bottle lasts you a long time and it’s only $21. When I see small pimples form I put it on with my serum and the next day the redness is reduced and you can hardly see the pimple!!!
Jessica B.
Watertown, NY
Clear Start Breakout Clearing Booster uploaded by Jessica B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Just recently purchased this product. A bit more expensive than some. But worth the price for your face. Using this a few times I have noticed a great change. I wear a mask for 12+ hours for work and it has caused my skin to breakout terribly.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jasmine E.
Wendell, NC
Johana T. il y a 9 mois
Yes I do recommend use both, I star to seee real changes after a week o so, I use it two times per day and works fine for me, and my skin is not over dry
Kyle C.
Houma, LA
il y a un an
Clear Start how good does it work?
Catherine S. il y a un an
It works but it’s mostly used for teen with more of a hormonal imbalance. When using this wash your face with your hands and don’t continue to go over your acne. Also try not to use a brush because that actually spreads the acne and irritates it. Also if you have oily or combination skin I recommend going in with a cleansing oil first. Going in with an oil will help clean the oils off your face because if you think about it oils gather together and water and oil separate. Once the cleansing oils on you can than go in with the face wash and let me tell you.. your face will never look or feel so clean!
Alli H.
Bedford, NS
il y a un an
Wondering if this dries out your skin or causes more severe break outs? I typically use First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads but am needing a little bit of a boost to clear up my skin. I have had this product suggested but have not heard any first hand experiences!
Anuhea I. il y a un an
Anything’s that made for acne may cause dryness, just because most blemishes are formed of over production of oils. There’s also the possibility of it purging your skin so you may have more breakouts after use as well ! I would recommend using the acne line from First aid beauty! They have an acne cleanser, acne pads, oat toner and you can continue to use the ultra repair cream!
Sonia R.
montreal
il y a 2 ans
Clear Start Breakout Clearing Booster ? How good is this product? Looking for an acne spot product. Usually use Mario Badescu? Is it very harsh on skin?
Chasidy F. il y a un an
No, it’s actually a lot healthier than most products because of the ingredients