Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask

by Clear Start

fizz activated, blackheads eliminated

This unique mask’s active fizzing formula effectively cleans pores and helps target blackheads. Technology activates upon application, helping to open pores, decongest skin and facilitate blackhead clearing.

After 5 mins, do you wipe with a cotton round and THEN rinse? Or do you just rinse with water right away?
Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask Is this good to use for closed comedones?
Has anyone used the Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask ? If so, how did it work?
Start your review of Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Madeline M.
Andover, MA
Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask uploaded by Madeline M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This was my first product from the clear start line and I was instantly in love with it! It’s so easy to use and apply and actually works!
Jordan J.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask uploaded by Jordan J.
This is one of my favorite blackhead removers. I was recommended to use this by my dermatologist after I told her my concerns with my blackheads. I saw results the first time I used it. I recommend using it every other day until you notice the blackheads have dissolved. This is perfect for those “no makeup” days.
Christine L.
Coconut Creek, FL
Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask uploaded by Christine L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Very innovative and fun product, just wish I could see more instant results. Pores feel smaller and tighter after use if this mask but still very noticeable.
miyoki L.
Chesterbrook, PA
Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask uploaded by miyoki L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask is one of a kind. Not only do you see it eat away at impurities while it fizzes and puffs up on your face as the minutes go by. But it’s gentle enough to put on my entire sensitive acneic skin. Also the price is highly affordable. Again, you can always return it used to Ulta if you don’t love it!! Highly recommend.
Alek R.
San Diego, CA
Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask uploaded by Alek R.
Ok after trying this out for about a week on my nose and forehead were I normally tend to get blackheads. I am really surprised this foaming mask actually helps clear out blackheads. Now if you don’t like the smell of sulfur then you might be turned off by this product but it definitely outweighs the cons of the sulfur smell. Because this product definitely sucks the blackheads out of your skin. Not pricey at all so if you suffer from blackheads give this a try.
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve tried everything under the sun regarding blackheads. I tone, serum, moisturizer and exfoliate. The whole shebang! Yet, I’d still have nasty blackheads on my nose. I started using this and love it! You put it on dry/clean skin on the congested area. You leave it on 3-5 minutes and it starts bubbling and it tickles. You then rinse it off. It raises my black heads significantly to where I can extract them with ease! It’s incredible! Suggested to use twice a week. I’m sure you don’t have to extract but it speeds up the process in my opinion.
Sarah R.
Cleveland, TN
Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask uploaded by Sarah R.
Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask uploaded by Sarah R.
What is it? An oil controlling mask that cleans pores and helps target blackheads before they turn into breakouts. • How do you use it? You will begin to work the thin, light weight mask into the skin for 15 seconds. Upon removing your hands, the mask will begin to fizz (see pic numba 2, volume up). It only needs to stay on until the mask has fizzled away and left you with a thin, clear layer on the skin. Once removed, finish your skin care routine and go about your day! 👍🏼 • What is my opinion? The mask is very quick and easy. Which is great when you are in a hurry, but need an extra glow to your skin. Although I have only used it a few times, I haven’t noticed any drastic changes in my skin. As skin care takes a 4-6 weeks to see a difference (don’t worry, I’ll update you on my story 😊). What I did notice is how refreshed my skin felt. My makeup application was better, and my oil didn’t break through my foundation as quickly. Overall, it’s a good, easy, and budget friendly mask. Which is GREAT for someone who may just be starting out in skin care. Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask
Liz C.
Fairfield Twp, OH
Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask uploaded by Liz C.
Ame este producto me llego en mi #voxybox y desde ahí lo uso frecuentemente, es muy bueno me ah ayudado con mis puntos negros :)
Hansa R.
Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask uploaded by Hansa R.
This Clear Start kit has very lightweight and ultra sheer products that is helping me improve my acnes and hydrate my dry textured skin. Most of all I like that these product uses natural essential oil that smells amazing! Really love their products and results! #letmebeclear #complimentary #freeproducts #testingpurpose #influester #voxbox #dermatologica #clearstart #skincare I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Victoria E.
College Station, TX
Clear Start Blackhead Clearing Fizz Mask uploaded by Victoria E.
Unfortunately I could not love this product for my skin. I vow that as a makeup artist and skincare guru I will give my 100% truth towards products I review and this one was not good for me. I have dry to combo skin and have some blackheads and a few acne spots. I tried this from my #voxbox and was so disappointed. While this product is initially cool (it turns from a liquid to a puffy foam) it DESTROYED my skin. After I washed it off, my skin started to burn. I woke up with horrible breakouts and every product I normally use made my skin burn as well because it was so sensitive. #letmebeclear It’s a no from me.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melany M.
Pompano Beach, FL
1,243 reviews
il y a 4 mois
Evanny C. il y a 4 mois
I’ve had good luck with it with closed comedones! The overall product helps makes extractions easier to do
Brittany V.
il y a 5 mois
Evanny C. il y a 5 mois
This is part of the Teen line for Dermalogica but adults could use it as well! The main purpose is to make extractions easier and help those clean up the nose area. I use mine every now and then when I want an extra quick clean nose :)
maysa E.
houthalen
il y a un an
Victoria E. il y a un an
Hey there! I got these products in a Vox Box and while other people found they worked really well, they made my skin burn and completely break out the next day. If you have sensitive skin I would NOT recommend this, but if you don’t react to stronger products, I heard they work well.
K K.