BY CLEAR SKY APPS LTD

NOTES + RECORDING + PHOTOS + REMINDERS Auto-organized with color code / category Perfect for Lectures, Meetings, Conferences, Interviews, Debriefings, Brainstorming, Quick notes, To-Do Lists, Planning, and more. Awesome for Work, School and Daily Life. Type, record, or type while recording/playing, also add in photographs and capture everything. This is the quickest & most effective notes app available ========= APP DESCRIPTION ========= Super Note helps you create notes very rapidly and make voice recordings during, as well as add photos. The notes are color coded so you can find them instantly and you can change the note color/category on the fly. You can also set future alert reminders on individual notes. Recordings & Photos are built into the note and can be made any time - you can take notes & photos while recording or while playing, and you can pause/resume to add new recording sections to an existing recording. You can also transfer your notes to other people or to your computer using email, WiFi, or dropbox. ========= APP FEATURES ========= ---- TYPED NOTES ---- ● Text notes with built in recordings & photos ● Color coded note templates ● Topic related note templates ● Copy / Paste / Spell Check / Languages, and everything else you'd expect from a great text editor ● Swipe left/right to switch to other notes ---- AUTO-ORGANIZED ---- ● Sort by date, category, or alphabetically ● Rapid search with instant search results ● Change color / template on the fly ---- RECORDINGS ---- ● High quality audio recordings ● Recording works also when device is locked ● Recordings are built into your typed notes ● Record & take notes at the same time! ● Pause and continue your recording session ● Playback recordings while typing ---- PHOTOS ---- ● Add photos to your notes ● Capture from camera or choose from your library ● Photos are auto-attached to your typed notes ● Take photos while recording / typing ---- REMINDERS/ALERTS ---- ● Set reminders on your notes ● Alerts pop up even if app is closed ---- SECURITY ---- ● Passcode protected ---- SENDING & SHARING ---- ● Download to computer through WiFi ● Export to Dropbox ● Send to yourself via email ---- iPhone, iPad, iPod ---- ● Supports iPhone, iPod and iPad ● Tested & certified on all product models ● Built using Apple recommended methods Dear customers, we are here for you! Questions? Comments? Support? just drop us a mail to support@clearskyapps.com see more...

Kirsten B.
I love this app! I use it to record all of my classes and listen to playbacks as I am studying for tests. I don't use the note taking feature much, but it covers your basic note taking options from what little I have explored.
Elizabeth M.
Milwaukee, WI
I use this app to record some of my classes and my client cases when I'm studying or writing reports. Its pretty basic but I just forget to use it and really look at all the features
veronica m.
I like this a lot, its very helpful even my daughter use it too,it very convinian because if someone does not know how to spell something u can always speak it
Marissa C.
Parker, CO
I have used this app before. It is nice to have but I often forget that I have it. I mostly use it for class lectures.
Adrienne H.
Washington , MI
Very helpful app just beacuse it can keep me very organized when things get hectic at times.
CarmenE N.
barcelona
me encanta cómo puedo personalizarla para que muestre no solo las vacaciones estadounidenses, sino también las coreanas. También me encantan las funciones de repetición para los horarios repetitivos, así que no tengo que escribirlos manualmente cada vez, y me encanta cómo puedo configurar recordatorios para todo y cómo se sincroniza con google maps para decirme cuándo tengo que irme. Con tanto de lo que hacer un seguimiento en mi vida, esto realmente es un ENORME salvavidas. Mi vida probablemente sería un desastre sin ella.
jharumy k.
Es una gran aplicación, lo recomiendo, siempre me ayuda a mantenerse al día con todo y especialmente la organizada. Es muy difíciles de usar