BY CLEAR SKY APPS LTD

With this app you'll sleep tonight, guaranteed. Its the most effective & highest quality sleep app, with over 5,400,00 happy customers. FEATURED on ABC, CBS, BBC, Wall Street Journal, Successful Living, AppAdvice, AppCraver, 148Apps, Appolicious, & several radio stations RECOMMENDED BY TOP DOCTORS on HealthTap.com This is the famous "APP THAT HELPS THE WORLD SLEEP". Turn it on and you'll be asleep in minutes, guaranteed. Sleep Pillow provides an advanced set of high quality ambient sounds, premixed for perfect sleep enhancement. The sounds are recorded and enhanced to relax and make you sleep. They isolate, create a relaxed environment, and put you into a cyclical sleep pattern. The way these sounds are created will induce sleep even for difficult sleepers or in the noisiest environments. --- ULTIMATE SOUND SET --- ● 70 Naturally recorded sounds ● Sound mixes - up to 300,000 combinations ● Pre-mastered & high quality Some of our sounds: light rain | medium rain | tropical rain | rain on tent | rain on car + wipers | thunder storm | wind & rain & thunder storm | wind-vane blade | wind in field | outside bonfire | inside fireplace | garden fountain | stream | bubbling stream | gentle beach waves | beach & white noise mix | beach waves & birds | row boat | motor boat | birds & gentle frogs | small tropical birds | distant birds | lake birds | jungle cave birds | jungle life | forest life | horse running in field | whale song | underwater dive | bubbles | cold drink with ice | quiet city traffic | city nightlife | luxury car ride | business class travel | train ride | wall clock | mother's heartbeat | thin wind chimes | medium wind chimes | thick wind chimes | wooden wind chimes | underwater melody | temple atmosphere | indian tent | beach resort hammock | soothing guitar | quiet piano | couple's getaway melody | dream catcher melody | massage atmosphere music | beach meditation music | quiet resort room | metronome | baby lullaby 1 | baby lullaby 2 | baby lullaby 3 | white noise | blue noise | radio crackle | ceiling fan | box fan | metal box fan | tall stand fan | small fan | hair dryer | vacuum | clothes dryer ---- OTHER FEATURES ---- ● Create sound mixes: 300,000 combinations ● Sleep timer with slow fade-out ● Alarm clock with slow fade-in ● App runs in the background ● App runs while device locked / screen dark ● Favorite sounds shortlist ● High quality nature images, to set the mood ● natural iPhone / iPod / iPad support --- PRESS & MEDIA QUOTES --- ● Wall Street Journal: "the hottest tracks on digital playlists: oscillating fan, crickets, waves..." ● AppAdvice: "No matter what the reason, Sleep Pillow can make a stressful mood just disappear." ● 148Apps: "remarkably easy to use… the sound effects included are recorded really well." ● Successful Living: "Great for those nights you have trouble falling asleep… it keeps its promise of getting you to sleep." ● AppCraver: "Cure Insomnia with iPhone and Sleep Pillow." ● WGNA Radio: "There's an app to help you sleep!" ----- CUSTOMER REVIEWS ----- Cobra16: "Great. After 30 years of chronic pain because of an accident, and using strong medications to put me to sleep, this is a god send. The free app let me go to sleep in less than 10 minutes. After two nights of restful sleep, I purchased the full version. Now, I am on my fourth night without narcotics. Thank You." Shannon Griffin: "...Sleep Pillow was a complete lifesaver… I wonder how I ever managed without" Zina zinelor: "…thank you for making my life a little better" TuneMeee: "I was not convinced it could get me to sleep until I woke up many hours later looking for my phone." Jhest: "Try to stay awake!!! … has me asleep within minutes." Callmeloislane: "…literally the only thing that will put me to sleep…" ● Dear customers, we are here for you! support@clearskyapps.com see more...

Shelby F.
OMG I absolutely love this app. I used to travel all the time. And would end up crashing on a lot of couches or in the car a lot and this was the best. I would put my ear buds in open the app and turn on my sounds and sleep soundly through the whole night. I absolutely don't travel unless the app is on my phone.
Haley M.
I love this app! On those restless nights, it's nice to pick one of the relaxing sounds to have on in the background. Just set the timer, and it will shut off later. Love it!
Princess S.
Rochester, NY
I love this app for nights when I'm feeling restless. I actually have the free version of this app. It only gives you 1:15 mins for the timer but that usually works for me.
Tania M.
I use the free version of this app and I love it. This really helps me relax at the end of the night and fall asleep quickly.
Natalie H.
Monroe, IN
Really like the app. I really enjoyed the sounds, they were very relaxing. However, some actually made my sleeping worse.
Lexi W.
Techie Expert Level 3
This is a great sound machine app!! Love this app especially when traveling and need some white noise to fall asleep!!!
Serena L.
Kitchener, ON
Lots of different sound options, especially if you pay to unlock more. I like that you can set a timer so the sound will turn off on its own if you are using it for sleep. Also has some nice sounds to be used for meditation practice.
Jessica T.
Free app, but there is a variety of sounds to choose from. I used this frequently with my oldest daughter when she was a baby- she always went to sleep using the ocean waves setting! The best feature was the timer- setting the sound to turn off after a certain time is amazing!