Clear Skin Probiotic Masque

The clear solution to problem skin. Attain the appearance of a radiant and clear complexion thanks to cooling cucumber tones and refining yogurt, which exfoliates and eliminates the appearance of blemishes. Retail Size: 2 oz / 60 ml Winner of Best Acne Collection, ASCP Skin Deep Readers’ Choice Awards, 2018 Winner of Bronze Medal for Problem Skin, Free From Awards, UK, 2018 Winner of Best Acne Mask, 1st Place - Aesthetician's Choice Awards, Dermascope, 2017 Winner of Best Skincare Product for Acne, Beauty Shortlist Awards , UK, 2017 Winner of Best Acne Collection, DaySpa Professional Choice Awards, 2017 Winner of Best Face Mask, DaySpa Professional Choice Awards, 2017 Winner of Best Organic Skin Care Product, Sister's Beauty Pro Awards, Hong Kong, 2011

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clear Skin Probiotic Masque!
Cynthia H.
Love this ! Feels so fresh and doesn’t give me that tight feeling. Really feel like it’s helping my fungal acne and pores ! It’s pricy but worth it. [product:eminence-clear-probiotic-masque,-acne-prone-skin,-2-ounce]
Sabrina A.
Los Angeles , CA
Purchased at: Space NK
This mask is one of my favs for breakouts. It doesn't dry me out while it helps with any cystic pimple I may have too. It keeps my face feeling clean, fresh and hydrated. You only need a little bit, as you mix it with a couple drops of water. Love this one! Will for sure buy again.Clear Skin Probiotic Masque
Jess C.
North Bay
I LOVE this mask from Eminence ! It’s cooling properties and tingly sensation makes me really feel the hard work of the mask as soon as it’s applied ! I see noticeable results immediately after use and love the matte finish of my skin afterwards ! I would definitely buy again and recommend to my clients seeking masks targeting hormonal acne and breakouts !

Looking for your answer?