Skin CareFacial SkincareAndalou Naturals
Clear Skin Cleansing Gel Citrus Kombucha - 6 fl oz by (pack of 4)

by Andalou Naturals

Andalou Naturals Clear Skin Cleansing Gel Citrus Kombucha contains fruit stem cell complex with argan stem cells and kombucha probiotics that gently diffuse into a creamy lather of rich emollients as willow bark purifies pores and aloe vera...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clear Skin Cleansing Gel Citrus Kombucha - 6 fl. oz. by Andalou Naturals (pack of 4)!
Garett R.
My go to cleanser. I use it daily and it has truly transformed my skin. I use a 60 second cleansing method and don't find that it dries out my combo oily/normal skin out at all. Love the refreshing scent. Highly recommend for people like me who didn't find luck with drugstore acne wash, or anyone who is interested in focusing on more natural products. I will continue to buy.
Roxanna R.
Too soon to tell a significant change in my large pores, sensitive , breakout prone skin. I purchased earlier this week and have used this about four times so far. I have to say it lathers into a nice rich texture from the gel that it is in the pump. So far it has not caused my extra sensitive skin to breakout more nor does it burn or tingle as many others do upon contact.

I am liking it so far but it is too soon to fully rate it.

I am liking it so far but it is too soon to fully rate it.
Rosy B.
Yes yes yes! This cleanser is Amazing! My skin feels SO CLEAN after using this! The gel is gentle on skin but super effective! It also smells sooooo nice! 🥰 You can use it with or without a Clarisonic. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this cleanser!!! ☺️💙
Priscilla W.
Toronto, ON
Clear Skin Cleansing Gel Citrus Kombucha - 6 fl. oz. by Andalou Naturals (pack of 4) uploaded by Priscilla W.
This product is absolutely amazing. At first it took Awhile for my skin to adjust and fall in love with it. But it is a very gentle cleanser, and it has helped to control my acne, and gives such a good cleanse.

Looking for your answer?