BY CLEAR

Resilient, beautiful looking hair starts at the foundation. Clear Intense Hydration Shampoo is the damaged hair remedy that is clinically proven to help replenish the scalp with essential 24 hour hydration and makes hair resilient to dryness for soft,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
I found this shampoo on Amazon when I was looking for a shampoo to keep my hair fresh, moisturized, and healthy looking. In the winter my scalp gets dry and I can get dandruff without the right product. This shampoo was a very cheap cost, but had amazing effects. It left my hair soft, shiny, and bouncy. You honestly can't beat the cost for such great product!
AprilNoel W.
YOUNGSTOWN, OH
If you need some extra moisture added to your hair tgis shampoo is maarvolous. It doesn't cost an arm and a leg, but it works hard to keep your hair healthy and strong.