Clear Scalp Therapy Strong Lengths Nourishing Shampoo uploaded by Oli G.Clear Scalp Therapy Strong Lengths Nourishing Shampoo uploaded by Breanne S.

BY CLEAR SCALP & HAIR

Clear Scalp Therapy Strong Lengths Nourishing Shampoo: With strengthening serum Provides stronger hair in only 7 days Formulated with Nutrium 10, an advanced moisture complex of vitamins and nutrients see more...

• Does this weigh the hair down or leave it oily? 1 Answers
  • "I have longer wavy/frizzy hair when air dried." in 1 review
  • "The best shampoo every!" in 1 review
  • "They smell fantastic and always leave my frizzy/wavy hair very smooth and fresh." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this to anyone with a dry scalp." in 1 review
Lindsay S.
Paint Lick, KY
This shampoo smells so good and makes my hair super soft. Everyone in my house uses it and can't get enough.
Tleatha S.
Kingsland, AR
My family uses this shampoo and it does great for everyone. Smells really good. Makes my hair soft.
Kristina V.
Mundelein, IL
LOVE this shampoo. This is the best smelling shampoo I've ever used. Works best with the conditioner.
Kylee W.
Williamsport, OH
I haven't used this product in a while, but when I did it made my hair feel so soft and moisturized!
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this and was pleased. Ut had a nice scent and was an effective product.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
I love Clear Scalp shampoo it helps to make the scalp go away and it helps my hair
Yessenia R.
Trujillo Alto
I'm an elementary school teacher and I got lice 8 times in one year. Out of desperation I would leave the treatment shampoo for over an hour. By doing this I burned my scalp, and started to get dandruff and other problems. But with just one wash from this product I could feel the difference!!! The hair feels healthy, shinny, and silky! And all of the problems that I had with my scalp were all gone. Great product!! Love it!! Won't change to any other brand!!!
Shannon S.
Birmingham, West Midlands
The best shampoo every! I have naturally long straight hair and this makes the brush just slide right through. My hair is nice and shiny because of it, doesn't squeak, and smell great! This shampoo has spoiled me!
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Does this weigh the hair down or leave it oily?