Clear Scalp Therapy Strong Lengths Nourishing Shampoo uploaded by Oli G.Clear Scalp Therapy Strong Lengths Nourishing Shampoo uploaded by Breanne S.

BY CLEAR SCALP & HAIR

Clear Scalp Therapy Strong Lengths Nourishing Shampoo: With strengthening serum Provides stronger hair in only 7 days Formulated with Nutrium 10, an advanced moisture complex of vitamins and nutrients see more...

• Does this weigh the hair down or leave it oily? 1 Answers
  • "I have longer wavy/frizzy hair when air dried." in 1 review
  • "The best shampoo every!" in 1 review
  • "They smell fantastic and always leave my frizzy/wavy hair very smooth and fresh." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this to anyone with a dry scalp." in 1 review
Mariah K.
I love the way these shampoos smell! They always leave my hair smelling great and feeling clean. I only have to wash every other day because Clear shampoo keeps my scalp from getting oily so quickly too.
Kylie L.
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for ages at this point. They smell fantastic and always leave my frizzy/wavy hair very smooth and fresh. Hard to believe these are drugstore!
Heather F.
I'm always buying the Clear Scalp Therapy brand for my husband and he loves it! It seems to work so nice for his hair and keeps his hair growing stronger and healthier.
Annette D.
Sheffield Lk, OH
This works great for helping to keep my hair healthy and long. I noticed and so did my stylist that my hair stronger and a bit longer after a full month of use. It smells great too!
Wendy L.
This shampoo works and smells great. I was having a dandruff issue and this cleared it up very quickly. I would recommend this to anyone with a dry scalp.
Sheila O.
It's rare for me to find a shampoo that doesn't leave my hair dry feeling. This moisturizes the strands and smells great too!!! Love this shampoo!!
Daisy R.
My boyfriend loves how this shampoo smells. I got the one for longer lasting hair color and it worked great and kept the color in my hair bright.
Sunshine R.
This is a good shampoo. It kinda works like head and shoulders but a little more pricey. i have since found something that suits m6 needs better
vonda d.
Gainesville, GA
I bought and used this shampoo and once again it worked great at 1st than my hair got used to it i guess. And it just left it limp.
Stephani S.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a great product, especially if you pair it with the conditioner. I would definitely recommend this to someone else.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Does this weigh the hair down or leave it oily?