Clear Scalp Therapy Strong Lengths Nourishing Shampoo uploaded by Oli G.Clear Scalp Therapy Strong Lengths Nourishing Shampoo uploaded by Breanne S.

BY CLEAR SCALP & HAIR

Clear Scalp Therapy Strong Lengths Nourishing Shampoo: With strengthening serum Provides stronger hair in only 7 days Formulated with Nutrium 10, an advanced moisture complex of vitamins and nutrients see more...

• Does this weigh the hair down or leave it oily? 1 Answers
  • "I have longer wavy/frizzy hair when air dried." in 1 review
  • "The best shampoo every!" in 1 review
  • "They smell fantastic and always leave my frizzy/wavy hair very smooth and fresh." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this to anyone with a dry scalp." in 1 review
Jennyfer H.
I love this shampoo brand. I felt like this one helped keep my long hair healthy and strong. It also has a great scent to it. The only thing is that it's a little hard to find. Definitely recommend
Meg P.
Morganton, NC
I have longer wavy/frizzy hair when air dried. And straight/puffy hair when it's dried with a hair dryer.

Ummm hello?? Where has this been my whole life? I use products 2-3 weeks before I review them!

I have passed by this 1083 times in the drugstore before finally stopping to buy it one day! As far as drugstore shampoos go, this one is awesome! I have had a good hair day each day with this! It lathers up in the shower amazingly!!!
My hair is not squeaky when it's rinsed. It feels soft and conditioned BEFORE the conditioner. (When does that happen?) NEVER. I use the matching condition and more fireworks go off.
My hair is just soft, nourished and ready to the heat party I put it through.
I would abapulty recommend to anyone. After drying my hair with a hair dryer, it barley needs any straighing or curling because it styles so well just with the hairdryer
Thanks Clear! You're awesome sauce
Breanne S.
I often purchase Cear hair care; it's typically one of my favorite brands. I decided to try this particular shampoo because I have been growing out my hair for my wedding and I really wanted to make sure that it was strong and healthy before the big day. I have been using this for a few months and I've noticed that my hair has not been breaking quite as easily and my split ends have gone down significantly.
Haleigh L.
Logan, WV
No, no, no, no!!! I don't remember which version of this shampoo that I used, but it did a number on my scalp. When I used this shampoo, I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I had welts all over my scalp and since then my scalp has been extra sensitive. I never used to have a sensitive scalp until I used this shampoo. Now I can't use one bottle of a shampoo without becoming allergic to it. I have tried some shampoos that I really liked but can no longer use because of this reason. Before I used the Clear Scalp shampoo, my scalp was never sensitive. It ruined my scalp instead of helping my hair and my scalp.
Maggie A.
Springdale, AR
I don't have a dry itchy scalp but I do get dandruff occasionally, so I keep Clear shampoo as part of my routine. It's light weight, smells great, I never feel like it's a medical shampoo like I would with other brands. Over all great product, now I never have to worry about smelling weird or having flakes!
Dakota B.
My favorite shampoo and conditioner. Will never go to another brand. It has helped so much with my dead ends and oily hair. When k go on vacations and don't bring it, I can really feel the difference in my hair.
Shad Z.
Brownsville, TX
I love this shampoo it smells amazing and works amazing. i started using it because i had a lot of hair loss and it really helped me make my hair stronger. it also works to get rid of dandruff plus the ingredients to this shampoo are awesome too there are many healthy oils added
Tina N.
Colchester, VT
I got this product free from splash score on Facebook and I think it's great has a wonderful smell takes all freeze out of your hair makes it feel all silky and soft doesn't replace my normal brand but it is a runner up it's a must try and the price is not bad
Jessica M.
New Tazewell, TN
Do not leave home without mine when I stay away .prouducts is amazing .affordable recommend to everyone who has been trying to get healthier hair use it daily and I buy it every two weeks so I stay stocked up.
courtney L.
Cloverdale, IN
ABSOLUTELY LOVE! I use both, shampoo and conditioner in this strong length and it has done wonders on my hair!! My ends were very bad and broken and it has revived them greatly. and not to mention it smells lovely and keeps your hair smelling great for days :)
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Does this weigh the hair down or leave it oily?