Clear Scalp & Hair™ Complete Care Nourishing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 12.9 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Molly G.Clear Scalp & Hair™ Complete Care Nourishing Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 12.9 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Dolly C.

BY CLEAR

This complete care anti-dandruff shampoo from clear is specially formulated to cleanse gently and nourish deeply, leaving your hair strong and beautiful. This shampoo is designed to help eliminate dandruff symptoms at the source. A blend of ten nutrients and active botanicals deeply nourishes hair as it cleans. This shampoo is designed for use with all hair types. see more...

Nicole L.
Council Blfs, IA
This is the only shampoo I use. This leaves my hair suiper soft and helps with hair loss. My hair is super thick but comes out by the strands, wether washing or brushing. This helps keep it healthy and alive.
Brittney H.
Mathis, TX
This is my go to shampoo & conditioner. Clear hasn’t let me down since I’ve started using it. Head& shoulders my ends get really dry so this is a great alternative to it.
Lacie W.
Salem, OR
I love this stuff! It is the best smelling dandruff shampoo on the market. I have scalp dryness issues especially at the base of my neck. I bought it on recommendation of a friend and haven't looked back. My hair is soft, shiny and well managed and my scalp is healthier than it has been in a long time. I am so glad I found it!
Wai Kei L.
I bought the shampoo at Target 2 weeks ago, and If you've had problems with your scalp being too dried or have had flakes all over the place, THIS IS THE SHAMPOO FOR YOU! I was pretty skeptical about this shampoo as I've tried many of them out there that claims to be anti-dandruff, anti-itching, etc. but this one really does its job. It smells amazing and if your scalp itches a lot you should give this baby a try. It really nourishes the scalp and just after one use I don't feel my scalp itching anymore! It's definitely affordable and efficient!
Amanda T.
Victoria, TX
I picked this little beauty up, along with the coordinating conditioner, a couple of weeks ago and I absolutely LOVE it!! I have suffered from dry scalp, particularly once the weather starts cooling down, ever since I was a teen. Every single anti-dandruff shampoo I tried either didn't work or dried out my hair to the point of feeling like straw. This product not only got rid of the flakes but it leaves my hair sooooooo soft and silky. It smells amazing. And don't even get me started on the cooling sensation you get as you wash! I'm definitely hooked!
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Wonderful shampoo if you find your hair being left oily and greasy after you wash it! I have natural blonde hair that can get kind of yucky if I've been using too much product but I tried this highly recommended shampoo and had results in the first wash. Plus the price is great compared to other "dandruff" shampoos that can get SUPER expensive.
Ashley S.
Liverpool, NY
This isn't my favorite shampoo in the world. I was so excited to try this out on my blonde hair (colored) thinking it would be really good as a clarifying type of shampoo but it wasn't very good. I use every other wash (so about every two or so days). I hope others had better luck than i did!
Madison B.
I am very pleased with how this shampoo has treated my dandruff. I bought it at Target. I use it every other day. I found the key is to massage it into your scalp and leave it on for about five minutes. It's helped a lot with itching and flakes!
Belen G.
I loved this shampoo because it helped with my dandruff and also smelled so good! Usually every other product that I've tried has different scents that I didn't like but I enjoyed this one! I would recommend this product to anyone.
Dolly C.
Springfield, IL
I really enjoy this shampoo. It also makes my hair feel like I've conditioned it as well. I would most definitely repurchase this product again. I have naturally curly/frizzy hair, and this works wonders on my scalp and hair
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
Compared to Head & Shoulders, is this better or worse? I find Head & Shoulders doesn't do much for me. I buy a storebrand instead.
Jessica G.
Destin, FL
Does this actually helps with dandruff and is it better than head and shoulders?
M M.
Dothan, AL
I have an oily scalp but also dandruff. Does anyone have any insight on how this shampoo will affect these problems together?
Angela C.
I have moderate dandruff and I use head and shoulders, but I was wondering if this stuff worked good and if I should try it out?
Ashton G.
SILVER CREEK, MS
I have purchased this product because I had heard great reviews on it but I have been trying to buy cruelty free /not tested on Animal products lately can anyone help me out ?