BY CLEAR

Clear Scalp & Hair™ Volumizing Root Boost Nourishing Conditioner.

Deeply nourishes scalp.

10x more resilient & voluminous hair. see more...

Clear Scalp & Hair Volumizing Root Boost Nourishing Conditioner
  • "I'm not sure, but I believe its a good product but not for all types of hairs. " in 1 review
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this conditioner. I use it with the root boosting shampoo and my hair feels fuller, smoothr, weightless, and it smells amazing. I love that the brand focuses on taking care of the scalp because mine has always felt so dry without following with a conditioner.
Thaís V.
Thaís V.
Allentown, NJ
I likes using this conditioner!! It gave my hair some volume, which is a little hard for me, and it kept my hair moisturizing and healthy! I sure will use it again!!
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my best product that I use for my hair, that give me a beautiful look !
Megan C.
Megan C.
One of my favorite drugstore shampoo and conditioner combos. It is moisturizing but not heavy, and smells really nice.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Use this along with the volumizing root boost shampoo and I just love the set. It doesn't give my hair too much volume but over time my hair has become much more healthy.
heather.vargas2
heather.vargas2
Katy
Smells really good!! Leaves my hair really nice and a added plus it helps with dandruff but doesn't destroy my color.
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Louisville, KY
Love this conditioner as much as I love the shampoo! It gives so much volume and makes my hair way more healtheir!!!!! My hair is so silky and smooth I love it!!!!!!
Mia C.
Mia C.
So i don't often use conditionner, but this product would give me a reason to use conditionner more often. First of all, i really like the scent and it actually stays on for a pretty long time (ex: i went swimming = hair wet and contact with chlorine, but once my hair was dry, i was surprised that i could still smell the scent). I'm not sure if it provides volume, but it leaves my hair really soft.
Keila R.
Keila R.
Pasadena, TX
I'm not sure why my hair didn't adapt with the shampoo product. I honestly didn't like the outcome. My hair was dry and made it worst. Once I gave it to my mother to try it out, she loved it. Why? I'm not sure, but I believe its a good product but not for all types of hairs.