Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy™ Ultra Shea Smooth & Nourish Conditioner 12.7 fl. oz. Bottle

BY CLEAR

This&Nbsp;Conditioner Is Enriched With Shea Butter And Natural Oils. It Nourishes The Scalp Deeply, Helping To Lock Moisture* Into Dry Scalps, And Leaves Hair Strong And Beautiful. Moisture Lock System Deeply Nourishes To Help Quench Scalp And Hair Dryness. Nourishes Weightlessly To Reduce Breakage. Scalp And Hair Nourishment: Vitamin E, Lipids (Sunflower, Soybean, Almond, Palm,&Nbsp;Argan, Wheat Germ&Nbsp;And Coconut Oils);&Nbsp;Stearic Acid, Shea Butter And Aloe Vera. *When Clear Scalp &Amp; Hair Therapy Shampoo And Conditioner. Made In Usa see more...

• How is this product as compared to Head and Shoulders?2 Answers
  • "This product smells great and is awsome it makes your hair really soft and silky smooth this is definitely a great product!" in 1 review
  • "I use this each an every time I wash my hair it it always leaves my tresses feeling pillowy soft." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this product for anyone who wants to moisturize their hair, no matter what their ethnicity is." in 1 review
  • "it leaves my hair smelling great and my hair feels healthy" in 1 review
Alyssa S.
Plano, TX
This is my new favorite conditioner! Since I'm mixed and my hair texture is very curly and this it can be hard to find the right product. I would recommend this product for anyone who wants to moisturize their hair, no matter what their ethnicity is. The Shea makes your hair incredibly soft and easy to comb through!
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw , GA
One of my favorite conditioners! I use this each an every time I wash my hair it it always leaves my tresses feeling pillowy soft. It also makes my hair much easier to dangle afterwards.
Ashley A.
Land o lakes, FL
I used a the heat one and it made my hair soft and my daughter used it and likes it better than I did but now I use shea moisture and like it better
Shantel N.
My mom stop perming her hair , and was only using the shea clear products nd her hair has grew, nd thicken. its super soft.
This product smells great and is awesome it makes your hair really soft and silky smooth this is definitely a great product!
Elizabeth W.
You really can't go wrong with any Clear hair care products. This made my hair feel very nice and moisturized.
Mikaila W.
Allendale, MI
My mom gets this sometimes and I love it! it leaves my hair smelling great and my hair feels healthy
Amber A.
Fayetteville, AR
This product leaves my hair flat because it's so heavy but I love the feeling it gives my hair!
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I used this for the first time. The smell was great. and hair as easy to comb.
Beth T.
Cranford, NJ
How is this product as compared to Head and Shoulders?